Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you should be on his payroll.

He's much much smarter than the rest of us JLZ. :D

Mr Stary has acted on behalf of Julian Assange and Julian has remained out of jail for many many years.

He's much much smarter than the rest of us JLZ. :D

Mr Stary has acted on behalf of Julian Assange and Julian has remained out of jail for many many years.

Yes, that went well . . .

[emoji220] .....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

The important burning questions still unanswered in Karen's case...

Did Karen leave her home alive?

Her cause of death...How did she die?

What was the state of the Ristevski marriage?

Mysterious phone call revealed by AR?

Sarah's knowledge of what happened?

Investigators have remained tight-lipped on the case that is getting colder by the day and have yet to reveal the results of the post mortem examination including the cause of death on her badly decomposed body, due to the length of time she lay undiscovered in the elements after being found nine months from the time of her disappearance.

(All very important factors in this case). IMO MOO

Yes UT - Police were also told initially that Borce was home all day. Until he remembered with a bit of prompting that he had forgotten that he took the merc for a spin up the Calder that morning.

We can also reveal that the couple’s daughter, Sarah, was spoken to by missing persons squad detectives around the same time as her father........................

Sarah was spoken to..... does that mean she had/has not been officially interviewed?

The Herald Sun understands police believe they were close to making a key breakthrough in the case during the interview with Mr Ristevski..................

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/ee48a668502bb1000bcaf7762e984e42
Borce Ristevski can’t explain movements for almost 100 minutes on day Karen vanished
David Hurley, Herald Sun
I have no idea if SR had/has been officially interviewed. Sure, spoken to as in, at the very least, a couple of questions fired her way in the very early stages of KR's disappearance but I'd hardly call that "officially interviewed", well, a more indepth interview anyway. I'm more inclined to believe she lawyered up before the Police and/or investigators had a chance to sit down and officially interview her.

Ah yes indeed, UT, could have been taken through window at 215 spring street, on corner with Lonsdale ... interesting .....

Yes..very interesting especially when you take the most recent rant into account eh! :facepalm:

[emoji220] .....

:facepalm: :dramaqueen: :lol:

As detectives close in on the 47-year-old’s killer, the Herald Sun can reveal those closest to Ms Ristevski are upset at accusations her stepson Anthony Rickard has made since she vanished.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/58e3bea0fa0ff8694073c7e371162935

If it's behind a paywall google 'Gossip about murdered mum Karen Ristevski adds to pain of her grieving family' then open in separate tab.

As detectives close in on the 47-year-old’s killer, the Herald Sun can reveal those closest to Ms Ristevski are upset at accusations her stepson Anthony Rickard has made since she vanished.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/58e3bea0fa0ff8694073c7e371162935

If it's behind a paywall google 'Gossip about murdered mum Karen Ristevski adds to pain of her grieving family' then open in separate tab.

Marguerite, Karen’s aunt, said Ms Ristevski is not here to stand up for herself.
“It is about respect for Karen,” she told the Herald Sun.
“I would like Karen to be remembered for the person she was.

“I do think Anthony is not in a good state of mind.

First time post, has anyone discussed wether BR met VR at AR house and transferred KR into diff car? Possible without AR knowing? Or not at home? All IMHO MO.

First time post, has anyone discussed wether BR met VR at AR house and transferred KR into diff car? Possible without AR knowing? Or not at home? All IMHO MO.
Welcome JillyDonovan, no, that theory is completely new with VR included in picture at ARs place ..... quite possible [emoji848]

Welcome Jilly. All theories are invited. :wagon:

Welcome JillyDonovan, no, that theory is completely new with VR included in picture at ARs place ..... quite possible [emoji848]

Just a thought me and a friend had today, maybe BR has a key, and AR and family were not at home? Maybe called VR ahead and told him to meet him there? The longer we wait the more the mind wonders!

Just a thought me and a friend had today, maybe BR has a key, and AR and family were not at home? Maybe called VR ahead and told him to meet him there? The longer we wait the more the mind wonders!
Interesting, the theory has come up before including BR, KR and SR going to ARs house when he wasn't home, but not with VR [emoji848] .... he does seem to be in the picture. Wonder if there's cctv in the street that LE have hold of[emoji848] ...... would they use the opportunity to plant incriminating evidence?

Interesting, the theory has come up before including BR, KR and SR going to ARs house when he wasn't home, but not with VR [emoji848] .... he does seem to be in the picture. Wonder if there's cctv in the street that LE have hold of[emoji848] ...... would they use the opportunity to plant incriminating evidence?

Even BR went by himself? Went and collected his thoughts and called VR and they both met somewhere. Burnt restaurant?

Connie Johnson passed today. Samuel Johnson's sister, who Karen helped care for.

Connie:
“We lost Connie today. Or, as she asked me to say, she died of cancer today. It was so beautiful. We laughed, we cried, we sang stupid songs from our childhood to her, which she loved (mostly!),” her brother Samuel Johnson wrote. http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...e/news-story/c808e42b15659f5045171e9a36559aee

Karen:
One of the dedicated tribe was the late Karen Ristevski, and Johnson said he and Connie are still devastated after her body was found.
“We lost a beautiful (Love Your Sister) villager,” he said.
“She would look after Connie whenever she was in town.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...s/news-story/b2e8563bd86c0379ba334ef44fb5fe9e

Connie Johnson passed today. Samuel Johnson's sister, who Karen helped care for.

Connie:
“We lost Connie today. Or, as she asked me to say, she died of cancer today. It was so beautiful. We laughed, we cried, we sang stupid songs from our childhood to her, which she loved (mostly!),” her brother Samuel Johnson wrote. http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...e/news-story/c808e42b15659f5045171e9a36559aee

Karen:
One of the dedicated tribe was the late Karen Ristevski, and Johnson said he and Connie are still devastated after her body was found.
“We lost a beautiful (Love Your Sister) villager,” he said.
“She would look after Connie whenever she was in town.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...s/news-story/b2e8563bd86c0379ba334ef44fb5fe9e

:heartbeat: :rose::rose::rose::heartbeat: RIP Connie

Its been discussed that br maybe went to ARs house without ar knowing and maybe to even set up ar

Some questions - if kr went into a different car then what's with the witness at Childers? Someone else driving a similar car? Br following? The day kr was moved there different to the day br drove there?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Its been discussed that br maybe went to ARs house without ar knowing and maybe to even set up ar

Some questions - if kr went into a different car then what's with the witness at Childers? Someone else driving a similar car? Br following? The day kr was moved there different to the day br drove there?

We haven't actually been told what similarities the observer was able to vouch for. I keep noticing black sports cars and I think, that looks like BR's, and when I look closer they're not even Mercedes.

Possibly BR followed or even went a slightly different route as not to follow? Possibly parked up in the area and jumped into the more suitable car for the terrain ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1