Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Supreme Court of Victoria has a webpage providing instructions for searching probate applications, grants and caveats.

Having followed their instructions, I can find no trace of even an application being filed, let alone a grant of probate.

I tried to paste a link to the webpage in question, but it messed up this post. I've not had trouble posting URLs here before, but this time it corrupted my post every time I pasted it in. If you want to look at the Supreme Court page in question, it's the first hit when you google for "searching probate records victoria"

...Amalgam

Thanks Amalgam
I have been checking both these sites.
I have not been able to find anything either.
http://www.scvprobate.com.au/probate/Search/ApplicationIndex.aspx
http://www.supremecourt.vic.gov.au/poas-home/probate+online+advertising+system+home/poas_home.html

I see there's another court date coming up, that could be causing some crankiness in the antarena too [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Looks like the case involves the Embona Task Force. For those interested this task force deals with armed robberies, robberies and attempted armed robberies.

Looks like the case involves the Embona Task Force. For those interested this task force deals with armed robberies, robberies and attempted armed robberies.

Real charmer then [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried looking up to see if a death certificate had been issued, for Karen.. this has been done, provisional certificate. ..but there has been no coroners inquest , as yet, therefore, the manner of her death is in dispute. By which I mean, it isn't officially a murder, or a suicide, or an accident or an I -Don't-Know... but while Borce can sell the house, he is entitled to with the death certificate, it is possible that the Vic Police have put a lien on all proceeds pending further investigation and trial. None of them would be allowed to prosper from Karens death should that prove to be the plan.

It would be mighty mighty odd if Sarah's solicitor hadn't placed a lien on every thing Borce has title to , months ago, in the expectation of him dissolving his assets, such as they are , in to portable cash.

Baffling..isn't it, Trooper! It's possible they're all working together, yes, including AR. One minute he's suspicious of SR himself *remember the rant---I'm ONTO YOU SARAH* and the next minute, he's threatening to slit anyone and everyone's throat who says/suggests SR is involved. He's asinine! MOO

Baffling is the word.. . of course, ,if none of them are involved, then all of them are the bravest people in Victoria , bar none....

A random enraged stranger watches your home, knows who lives there probably, targets your wife, your mother, your stepmother for reasons unknown, which is even more scary, then makes his move and abducts her, while she is not more than 30 meters from home. In Broad Daylight. !! he kills her , savagely, without mercy.. takes her ravaged body up to the hills, hills in the same western location as the family home, , that is, the killer doesn't turn over to the Dandenongs, no.... . he drives past where the bro in law lives and where the stepson lives, just to rub the murder in, .. the powerrrrrr.

Your wife, your mother, your stepmother is lost, . gone, gone, never to be seen alive again, all that energy and personality gone, but you wait quite a few days before alerting the authorities..then.. well.. you stay in the same place, doing the same things, even getting a public service job on the roads around your area, .... you go on holidays overseas and come back..!!
Nothing frightens you.. as if by magic, you know that infuriated random crazed killer isn't coming after you.. you stay right where the killer knows you are. You go out to the letterbox, you tootle off to work, same as usual, you come home, same as usual.. no change of routine, or location, or habit........

how brave is that, peoples?

thanx em. I've been watching in the for sale sections. Nothing yet. I'm confused that he could sell that house when it was in Karen's name....or is is? Did he get that as well as her business, assets & inheritance?

There could be that same loophole Baden-clay did from his gaol cell. *advertiser censored*!

Hey where there is a FOR SALE there is normally an OPEN INSPECTION, bring it on I say.

Just a differing of opinion ..... RE: Anthony Rickards FB post ....

Rather than taking it as he has inside knowledge of any goings on .... I took it as his own hypothozing of a potential motive...

In that Anthony is maybe assuming Karen was going to leave Borce and make sure he didn't get the house. That Karen would do everything in her power as the sole breadwinner to maintain control over the family home.

Anthony has not contributed one iota of useful information in this case other than to be a distraction.

Time will only tell if this has been a deliberate ploy ..... as to date his engagement in the case has been the only source of doubt for me personally.

Is Borce soley responsible ..... or is Borce covering up a heinous crime committed by his son...and simply involved in the coverup... ..... What goods does the son have on his Dad..

Maybe Sarah is involved in a total coverup too .... ????? ..... she was adamant she was an "Only Child" ........ why such a point to be made ..... when it clearly wasn't true..

Baffling is the word.. . of course, ,if none of them are involved, then all of them are the bravest people in Victoria , bar none....

A random enraged stranger watches your home, knows who lives there probably, targets your wife, your mother, your stepmother for reasons unknown, which is even more scary, then makes his move and abducts her, while she is not more than 30 meters from home. In Broad Daylight. !! he kills her , savagely, without mercy.. takes her ravaged body up to the hills, hills in the same western location as the family home, , that is, the killer doesn't turn over to the Dandenongs, no.... . he drives past where the bro in law lives and where the stepson lives, just to rub the murder in, .. the powerrrrrr.

Your wife, your mother, your stepmother is lost, . gone, gone, never to be seen alive again, all that energy and personality gone, but you wait quite a few days before alerting the authorities..then.. well.. you stay in the same place, doing the same things, even getting a public service job on the roads around your area, .... you go on holidays overseas and come back..!!
Nothing frightens you.. as if by magic, you know that infuriated random crazed killer isn't coming after you.. you stay right where the killer knows you are. You go out to the letterbox, you tootle off to work, same as usual, you come home, same as usual.. no change of routine, or location, or habit........

how brave is that, peoples?

Hit the nail on the head there! I’ve had 2 incidences that had me move “that day”
never to return.
1) I had a stalker- scared shitless he’d get me.
2) my hubby died and I just couldn’t sleep in our home again ever!
So Yes if some deranged stranger took her you’ve got to wonder.
Although Daniel M parents didn’t move for years and years. Different scenario though of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I did also note that he was KRs old Friend from N.Z,
I think AR may be new to that page hence just looking at the most recent postings. Maybe. He's had a go at another poster on that page also , Also a recent entry. Someone should invite him to websleuths😜.

Carl was a school friend of KR's when she lived in Lower Hutt, New Zealand. I think their homes were 3 or 4 houses apart. Carl went over to Melbourne and lived with KR & BR for about 10 months I think. BR kicked him out as he felt he was too close to KR so was obviously jealous of their friendship.

I will mention to him next time I chat on Facebook to him re the site and that he has had a mention re AR.

I walked past Borce today at Southland Shopping centre.
He was wearing high Visibility work clothing. I had to do a double take... but it was him 100%.

I walked past Borce today at Southland Shopping centre.
He was wearing high Visibility work clothing. I had to do a double take... but it was him 100%.

Ooh! Did it send shivers down your spine? :scared:

It did, hair is a lot more white now. Very surprised to see him down this neck of the woods.. it’s quite a distance from where he lives. Would never expect to see him around here.

at this point in time, I can't see clearly as to who has exactly benefited from this murder. .

Borce doesn't appear to be sashaying around with Brynne Edelstone, or anyone similar.......

Sarah appears to be no happier.

Ant is as angry as he ever was...with the added pressure of uncontrollable ice rages.. .

no one has any money worth a damn. ...Ant appears to be scrabbling from week to week, and Borce, out there on the road show, holding up the signs, stop/go... :shame: ... Sarah , nothing doing there.... Vlasko is laying low now, from his one attempt to be master of ceremonies.....

Yet, Karen's dead body, abandoned in the bush, stuck between 2 tree logs and left to rot , could not be more real....

And in all this time, not one of them has come up with a possible suspect themselves.. yet they seem to be living without fear, in the same places, at the same publicized addresses, going to the same places, being with the same friends, .........

:floorlaugh: Oh Trooper...One of your best posts yet...This one takes the :cupcake:

You sound much happier on this thread than you did on Elisa's...Back to your old self again. :happydance:

O/T

I'm getting scam emails from Australian senders for "not have paid a bill" and "infringed the copyright". Somebody out there who has the same problem??

O/T

I'm getting scam emails from Australian senders for "not have paid a bill" and "infringed the copyright". Somebody out there who has the same problem??

No. Do not open any attachments and mark the emails as spam. If you have a government ’scamwatch’ site where you are, report the emails to them. If you have opened an attachment, I strongly suggest you update your virus program and run it on your device.

https://gizmodo.com/huge-scam-sends-30-000-fake-copyright-notices-containin-1601766582

Carl was a school friend of KR's when she lived in Lower Hutt, New Zealand. I think their homes were 3 or 4 houses apart. Carl went over to Melbourne and lived with KR & BR for about 10 months I think. BR kicked him out as he felt he was too close to KR so was obviously jealous of their friendship.

I will mention to him next time I chat on Facebook to him re the site and that he has had a mention re AR.
Thanks for that info Steve, pretty interesting. I don't know, might side with BR there, I mean, to have another bloke who your wife really likes, living with you for 10 months [emoji848], I reckon that's a long time to have that going on, I think I'd be cranky and jealous too, etc ..... just my thoughts though.

Thanks for that info Steve, pretty interesting. I don't know, might side with BR there, I mean, to have another bloke who your wife really likes, living with you for 10 months [emoji848], I reckon that's a long time to have that going on, I think I'd be cranky and jealous too, etc ..... just my thoughts though.

Yes, thank you, Steve. Nice to see again!

I agree, Itsapuzzle. 10 months is a long time to have anyone stay let alone an old school friend/neighbour of the opposite sex lol. I wonder, if the roles were reversed and it was an old female school friend/neighbour of BR's staying for 10 months, would KR have felt the same way as BR did. :thinking: I'm thinking she would. Okay, I understand helping someone out when they first move and letting them stay until they get on their feet (get a job, accommodation etc) but normally, that does not take 10 months. Perhaps BR felt Carl was taking advantage of them and not pulling his weight? Who knows! ALL MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier