Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thank you, Steve. Nice to see again!

I agree, Itsapuzzle. 10 months is a long time to have anyone stay let alone an old school friend/neighbour of the opposite sex lol. I wonder, if the roles were reversed and it was an old female school friend/neighbour of BR's staying for 10 months, would KR have felt the same way as BR did. :thinking: I'm thinking she would. Okay, I understand helping someone out when they first move and letting them stay until they get on their feet (get a job, accommodation etc) but normally, that does not take 10 months. Perhaps BR felt Carl was taking advantage of them and not pulling his weight? Who knows! ALL MOO
Yes, would have worn out their welcome after a week, two weeks tops, as far as I'm concerned ..... so BR must be very passive and tolerant [emoji848] ..... kicked the loafer out after 10 weeks ...... I mean, how long was he intending to stay, for goodness sake! Ooooh, strike 'loafer' from the record, may have been paying board/rent

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Yes, would have worn out their welcome after a week, two weeks tops, as far as I'm concerned ..... so BR must be very passive and tolerant [emoji848] ..... kicked the loafer out after 10 weeks ...... I mean, how long was he intending to stay, for goodness sake! Ooooh, strike 'loafer' from the record, may have been paying board/rent

I reckon, Itsa...good grief lol. Ah well, but hey, *a light bulb moment here* I wonder if AR, at any stage, met CC whilst CC was staying with BR and KR? I mean, 10 months is a long time lol and knowing how AR feels about CC, well, there has to be a reason, right? :thinking: *I did post there has to be more to the story than just CC calling AR a muppet lol*

Carl was a school friend of KR's when she lived in Lower Hutt, New Zealand. I think their homes were 3 or 4 houses apart. Carl went over to Melbourne and lived with KR & BR for about 10 months I think. BR kicked him out as he felt he was too close to KR so was obviously jealous of their friendship.

I will mention to him next time I chat on Facebook to him re the site and that he has had a mention re AR.
Thanks for clarifying. Carl's aware he's chatting to AR, both responding to each other . Seeing as Carl lived with KR, have both parties met each other or do they know each other?

Thanks for clarifying. Carl's aware he's chatting to AR, both responding to each other . Seeing as Carl lived with KR, have both parties met each other or do they know each other?

Where are they chatting? Missed this bit of info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are they chatting? Missed this bit of info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've only seen one reference to a Carl and that was on [emoji220] last FB post, but I have no idea how the connection has been made to CC [emoji848], other than the fact that CC made a comment on the KRCD page ..... don't know really, would like to know if they are same fella.

I've only seen one reference to a Carl and that was on [emoji220] last FB post, but I have no idea how the connection has been made to CC [emoji848], other than the fact that CC made a comment on the KRCD page ..... don't know really, would like to know if they are same fella.

CC and Ant were talking on SM. KRCD group not page.

CC and Ant were talking on SM. KRCD group not page.
Ah, thanks sleepinoz, I get it now, so you need to be in the group to see the posts, didn't realise that, thought it was just the public FB page .......indebted [emoji847]

Gee, AR is really protective of Sarah (latest FB post) . Wish SR did same for AR publicly if she knows he's innocent.

The two in the house, and the accomplice.

When, i cannot say for sure.

The other in the equation is just at look at me syndrome

Two in the house .... and an accomplice. thinking:
Look at me syndrome .... not someone that likes taking selfies ..:D

Two in the house = Borce & Sarah ?

The accomplice = Vasko ?

Look at me = Ant ?

I'm trying to decipher [emoji848]

I know it's your opinion but you're insinuating that there are 2 murderers and 1 accomplice. How did you come to that conclusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3