Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: Melbourne's exorbitant housing market is personified here, how that property is a 'million dollar property', and at $900 a week is also criminal! It's daggy as hell, entirely outdated, and looks like a bad, tacky, 90's house (which wouldn't have got above 100k at this time in Melbourne) with no character in the suburbs - pfffft.

PS: Melbourne's exorbitant housing market is personified here, how that property is a 'million dollar property', and at $900 a week is also criminal! It's daggy as hell, entirely outdated, and looks like a bad, tacky, 90's house (which wouldn't have got above 100k at this time in Melbourne) with no character in the suburbs - pfffft.

Yes there is one just over the river beautiful views, indoor pool, sauna and 6 bedrooms and only 850.00 and it has car spaces.:crazy:

This just takes the cake - absolute a-grade sicko - who the hell do you think is going to want to live in the house that someone was likely murdered in Borce? No doubt the living nightmare of his sick crime and others involved in the cover up would be in their faces in that 'family home' every day, just like they deserve. Hope the next living nightmare is prison for everyone involved. As for that cocky Chris.....what can you say......this family have rotten, dispicable genes.

And THIS is the sperm that won!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1834.JPG
    IMG_1834.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 28
Strange that Sarah is living with friends....doesn't appear to me that she is close to borce. If that was me & I believed my dad was innocent I'd want to be there for him & support him not leave the country & let him grieve alone.

Why would Borce be required to let the police know he was moving?

Am I the only one looking for stains on the carpet? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a carpet stain in the bedroom picture on the right hand side. It jumped out at me. 🙂

Most advertised rental properties in Melbourne are shown without furniture. The few that do, especially in the higher price bracket, are professionally styled, to the tune of a few thousand dollars. Who the heck leaves their Morning Fresh dishwashing liquid, an upturned bowl and a paper bill on display in the kitchen? The bedroom carpet looks odd. Not sitting right.

Would her half of the house be frozen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/
Yep won’t be able to sell anything of value until this is concluded, so into the rental market it goes..

Would her half of the house be frozen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/
Yep won’t be able to sell anything of value until this is concluded, so into the rental market it goes..

and like every other piece of news about Borce, it's a dead cert that it was Borce who rang his friends at the tabloids about his new venture. Borce is in charge of all dripfeeds in regard to his wife's frightful barbaric murder.

Why would Borce be required to let the police know he was moving?

so that the police can find him to tell him when they find the killer.. ( the narrative trumps the logic, and it is imperative that everyone gets on board the story train )

"this landmark home" = Real estate speak for "yep, it's that place"

Inspection by appointment only. Emirates?...:giggle:

so that the police can find him to tell him when they find the killer.. ( the narrative trumps the logic, and it is imperative that everyone gets on board the story train )

That. And also because he remains a POI?

Oh! silly me.
I thought it was because he is being so very cooperative and doing all he could to help.
:D

Oh! silly me.
I thought it was because he is being so very cooperative and doing all he could to help.
:D

just to backtrack for the hell of it. Does anyone believe that Karen left that house alive that morning?..

( I don't, I believe she was murdered right there in that house, in an amateur and frenzied way, her lifeless body transported in her own car to a pre chosen ( in that it was a known destination, not a random event ) part of Mt Macedon and thrown into the bush ) ..

But I am interested in any theory that has her leaving this 'prime real estate' alive that day.

just to backtrack for the hell of it. Does anyone believe that Karen left that house alive that morning?..

( I don't, I believe she was murdered right there in that house, in an amateur and frenzied way, her lifeless body transported in her own car to a pre chosen ( in that it was a known destination, not a random event ) part of Mt Macedon and thrown into the bush ) ..

But I am interested in any theory that has her leaving this 'prime real estate' alive that day.

Any update from the hair salon connection that may have seen her walking that day would be mighty helpful!

Like you Trooper IMO I don’t believe she left that house alive after she went ‘ballistic’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee