Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More of a hint, please?
Warning, my interpretation, lol -

He needs to be high because of people not being straight. Murder was done to get his way, he better watch out, would like to take him out but he doesn't have fake money, Dad's a con man and his time is nearly up.

Geez dont get too carried i am technically hopeless. Will see what i can do.

while you're at it, Em, take a few samples off the carpet, the old handy Stanley knife trick while picking up a 'dropped' item, from the lounge and the bedroom, and if you can, just test the back yard area for excess lime ( to clear up you know what ) .. but no pressure..

Emirates, I would like to know whether the garage has a door leading to the back yard. If you're not allowed in the garage you could probably check from outside. Also, the downstairs layout and where BR would have to be to see which way Karen allegedly exited . . . eg is the house/garage connection in view of the living or dining area? and where are the stairs? Thank you, good luck.

Will do. Okay i have logged onto rent.com.au whom want a full on resume. Can anybody tell me if there are any other real estate agents this house is linked to?

while you're at it, Em, take a few samples off the carpet, the old handy Stanley knife trick while picking up a 'dropped' item, from the lounge and the bedroom, and if you can, just test the back yard area for excess lime ( to clear up you know what ) .. but no pressure..

Well, I want to know about any stains under the carpet. And check whether the carpet's been lifted recently and is loose at the edges or has been reattached in an amateurish way.

From the photographs it seems there's mostly tiling or lino downstairs. If you had to drag a body from the back yard to the garage via the house, is there any carpet to worry about getting soiled?

The guy in the next office can hear my hystericle laughter. The visualisation of stanley knives, luminol, go pro on my head.

Will do. Okay i have logged onto rent.com.au whom want a full on resume. Can anybody tell me if there are any other real estate agents this house is linked to?

If it's the rent.com.au website that's the problem, as opposed to the agent Moonee Valley Real Estate, you could send a message through another portal such as realestate.com.au, or ring the agent 03 9337 5066.

Emirates you may have accidentally clicked on link to apply for the actual house to rent? To register to inspect, usually you click on "email agent", supply your name, email and phone number, and then the agent emails or sms you the link to register to inspect the property.

Edit to add: yes just checked, there is a bright red 'email agent' button. Click that. Tick 'inspection'. Add your name, email, phone. Click send.

I think you had clicked "1 apply online" which is what you do if youve inspected the house and want to actually rent it ☺

Em, can you take a small shovel too, that huge pot plant may have SIM card in it ..... perhaps wear a tool belt [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Em, can you take a small shovel too, that huge pot plant may have SIM card in it ..... perhaps wear a tool belt [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But be careful not to draw attention to yourself. We may need you to trail Borce to his new location.

If it's the rent.com.au website that's the problem, as opposed to the agent Moonee Valley Real Estate, you could send a message through another portal such as realestate.com.au, or ring the agent 03 9337 5066.

Perfect will ring the agent.

Anyone else notice how devoid of character or personality the house is? It seems almost clinical and cold. I wonder if the the furniture is for staging purposes, if so it's a terribly cheap nasty looking job, not what you would expect in that sort of home.

Anyone else notice how devoid of character or personality the house is? It seems almost clinical and cold. I wonder if the the furniture is for staging purposes, if so it's a terribly cheap nasty looking job, not what you would expect in that sort of home.

It looks to me as though a lot has already been removed from the house.
Just a few odds and ends place to give an appearance of being lived in.
Those vases or bottles lined up along the glass door kitchen cupboard.
The packing tape on the bench.
Which is why there may not be pics of the other bedrooms and study .... empty....maybe.
imo

Emirates you may have accidentally clicked on link to apply for the actual house to rent? To register to inspect, usually you click on "email agent", supply your name, email and phone number, and then the agent emails or sms you the link to register to inspect the property.

Edit to add: yes just checked, there is a bright red 'email agent' button. Click that. Tick 'inspection'. Add your name, email, phone. Click send.

I think you had clicked "1 apply online" which is what you do if youve inspected the house and want to actually rent it ☺

Thank you your right. I have since called the agent. I havent rented in over 35 years oh how things have changed.

It looks to me as though a lot has already been removed from the house.
Just a few odds and ends place to give an appearance of being lived in.
Those vases or bottles lined up along the glass door kitchen cupboard.
The packing tape on the bench.
Which is why there may not be pics of the other bedrooms and study .... empty....maybe.
imo

Yep. Packing tape a sure fire tell tale sign. The bed has a masculine feel to it which doesn’t match the bedside tables. Odd. IMO

The ad indicates '0' car spaces however the body copy says 'internal access into the double garage'.

Might be wrong, but they don't look like granite benchtops to me, more like post formed laminate. Picky and irrelevant, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x