Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ant's silence is so full of meaning. Someone, or something SO BIG has finally silenced Anthony, when all the Kings men couldn't keep him down and quiet , before..

All the mad theories, the wild accusations, the weird phrasing, all halted now. His huge cast of villains, his rage, his unbridled fury, his 360 degree perspective of his entire life from his nappy days to yesterday, all quiet now. It's as if, suddenly, he's been taken seriously, and is totally gobsmacked by it.......

A close relative from Ms Ristevski’s side of the family yesterday confirmed to news.com.au that Ms Ristevski did indeed have a faulty fuel gauge and that it had been broken for months before her disappearance.

The relative said family members were annoyed at the antics of Mr Cefala and Mr Rickard but acknowledged the desire of Ms Ristevski’s stepson to see justice done.

“There might be some truth to a small part of what they’ve been saying but some is just bulls**t,” the relative said.
“I wish they would just stop saying all these awful things. I understand Anthony (Rickard’s) desire to see an arrest but I’m also terrified that they will mess up the investigation.
“We have placed our full faith in detectives who have been working so hard on this and we’re confident the right person will be arrested.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/cop...r/news-story/d35d1f72e582a4293d96b60b40b04ec4

No, it didn't mess up the investigation.
Borce Ristevski charged with the murder of his wife.

AR - did keep it in the spotlight though.
For that I would like to say thanks to AR....;). Where will this all go now?

I certainly had Ant as a prime suspect way back in the beginning, his wild claims were so outrageous, , it is going to take a bit more for me to take Ant's claim of his romance with Karen seriously, but I no longer have it in the impossible basket.

This banal , ordinary everyday murder, man murders wife over money, could anything be more ordinary? ... has certainly been enlivened by Ant, and his pal, the crazy Cefala , and I do miss the fractured English..

No doubt, Ant will be a witness for the prosecution after months of woodshedding, training, therapy, chemical intervention, god knows what else... cost to the taxpayer, naturally... Ant will be there in relation to the motives of Borce.... that's the day I would like to be right there at the Supreme Court in Melbourne..

Has anyone who helped in an aftermath ever been charged as an accessory?? I know that the laws are there to allow such a thing, but I don't know that I have ever actually heard of it happening.

Maybe it is hard for the police to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Or maybe they are too busy focusing on getting their case successfully through the courts to worry about the riff-raff.

Yes they have .. Vincent Stanford’s twin Marcus after receiving Stephanie Scott’s engagement ring in recent history, for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Ristevski watched the proceedings from the dock, wearing a light coloured T-shirt and dark pants.

He spoke briefly to Mr Stary, but otherwise only nodded at the magistrate as she made orders for him to reappear in April.

Mr Stary said there was no application for bail and Mr Ristevski did not have any medical issues requiring management while he was in custody.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/fe829abe404711323c5ff740b94f726b

Husband of Karen Ristevski to fight murder charge

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spontaneous thought re previous posts .... possible SR is financing her own trips abroad, may have part-time job or savings from working at Bella Bleu ..... or maybe received cash as 21st birthday gift [emoji848]
PS! I am very curious as to what address number BR moved into after leaving 23 ....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Coming from an aviation background - Vietnam would be as cheap as chips - certainly cheaper living over there than Aus....you could live like a queen for $80.00 per day, accommodation meals etc. Did somebody mention that SR was in Europe? Now that's a whole different ball game, along with a combination of a poor currency exchange.....even on the cheap you would need some serious $$$. I couldn't imagine a student earning a part time wage being able to fund such a trip. As a mum with a daughter the same age I would say near impossible. Unless this has been funded from family for a purpose.

Just looking at comments on SR's Travel mates page, I don't think she's with him for the big Europe, North America and Africa etc., holiday.

My apologies to anyone else trying to see the posts that gave me this impression. Seems our friend is reading here and is hiding and editing posts. :naughty:

Mr Ristevski watched the proceedings from the dock, wearing a light coloured T-shirt and dark pants.

He spoke briefly to Mr Stary, but otherwise only nodded at the magistrate as she made orders for him to reappear in April.

Mr Stary said there was no application for bail and Mr Ristevski did not have any medical issues requiring management while he was in custody.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/fe829abe404711323c5ff740b94f726b

Husband of Karen Ristevski to fight murder charge

He may develop medical issues in the future!

I can think of some ways that young people travel the world without having obvious funds to do so. Cassie Sainsbury did it for ages.

He may develop medical issues in the future!

From his new friend(s).

6f62ec84e79e427d8f0e48b7d070e6c9.jpg

My apologies to anyone else trying to see the posts that gave me this impression. Seems our friend is reading here and is hiding and editing posts. :naughty:

Very interesting. I didn’t try to look: but am so grateful for the update..... WS is the place to read!

They would have been watching most of the time, that includes AR.

Thanks KT - nice to know you have a trust fund, some have all the luck. :happydance: And yes I would and have flown coach for over 2 hours, some don't have that luck. :gaah:

Thanks KT - nice to know you have a trust fund, some have all the luck. :happydance: And yes I would and have flown coach for over 2 hours, some don't have that luck. :gaah:

It's a public post, we can read all we like. Dad can't fix everything.

How can I get on the such said profile? I understand we can’t write names and I’ve tried on SRs social media but no luck

It takes some super-sleuthing smarts to be able to do that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissaw