Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://assets.justice.vic.gov.au/co...bbd1-32f916280276/mrc_infovisitorsoct2017.pdf

this website has the booklet issued to the family upon the incarceration of their loved one.. and in many ways , it is high comedy all the way thru, including the claim that the remand centre is up to United Nations standard.. heh. which, people, isn't much, really.

If you read it and relate it to our boy Borce, it has real impact... my grin just went wider.

for the life of me, I cannot nail this down... .

but did Sarah say she had seen her mother leave the house for the head clearing walk? or did she just see her that morning?

or not see her at all?

Your on to it.

but did Sarah say she had seen her mother leave the house for the head clearing walk? or did she just see her that morning?

or not see her at all?

Yup funny that. VR sent the cops on a wild goose chase too. China, boyfriend, fake passport. Carved with the same brush that filthy mob.

Ha! Happy holidays BorceyBoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just looking at comments on SR's Travel mates page, I don't think she's with him for the big Europe, North America and Africa etc., holiday.
Shes in melbourne staying with family atm

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I tried to get the menu for today , in the New Intake section , no luck...

All prisoners will be provided with three meals per day. The evening meal will be delivered to the units from the prison’s main kitchen, with breakfast items for the following morning also delivered at this time, including milk.

Lunch will be provided either within the unit or in the industries or education areas, depending upon where individual is situated during the day.

Special dietary requirements will be taken into account upon request. Additional food items can be purchased from the prisoner canteen.

(and that is how Borce's life is going to be for a very very long time! )

or not see her at all?

Where is that ruddy interview...troop
Borce has told the police HE was the last person to see Karen.
Sazzy, however said She being her mother Karen. Just went ballistic over Borce's suggestion for improving store sales.

It has never been established at least in the media when Karen arrived home, and if sarah was present.

Whether Sarah was there at all.

My opinion.

I don't recall her saying that she saw her mother at all. (soso ... do you have a link that says otherwise?)

I thought Sarah just regurgitated the things that murderous Borce said.

Though she did say that her mother would never miss work. I saw that in a recently reposted video in MSM, since the arrest.

During an interview last July, Mr Ristevski told police his wife walked out of their Avondale Heights home on June 29 after an argument. Sarah, their only child, was the last person to see Mrs Ristevski before that row.

Sarah, now 22, was present at the family home earlier in the morning before leaving, police have been told.

The Herald Sun understands police believe they were close to making a key breakthrough in the case during the interview with Mr Ristevski.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/ee48a668502bb1000bcaf7762e984e42

Borce Ristevski can’t explain movements for almost 100 minutes on day Karen vanished
David Hurley, Herald Sun
July 20, 2017 9:00pm

Prison sources confirmed Ristevski was attacked in the mainstream yard at Melbourne Assessment Prison yesterday, just hours after he faced court charged with the murder of his wife, Karen.

RISTEVSKI TO BE PLACED UNDER HIGH SECURITY IN JAIL

ANDREW RULE: POLICE FINALLY COME FOR BORCE

INSIDE THE COPS’ 532-DAY RISTEVSKI MARATHON

“He was hit in the head. It happened in the yard. He was separated from the assailant and moved up to medical,” a source said.

The maximum-security prison was put into lockdown after the assault which occurred shortly before 4pm.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...n/news-story/237ca599ab8e4dae3cded270fa07c2fc

Borce told Police, i think now that will be seen for what it was.

Where is that ruddy interview...troop
Borce has told the police HE was the last person to see Karen.
Sazzy, however said She being her mother Karen. Just went ballistic over Borce's suggestion for improving store sales.

What I can't recall is, when did she say this happened? the night of the 28th ? Borce's story is, Karen exited the house , under her own steam, on the morning of the 29th with a headache, taking her purse with $ 800 in it.

( police say , she was murdered on the 29th, at Avondale )

But what I don't think was ever made clear, was when did Sarah exit the house? and where did she go? to school, or the shop?

Prison sources confirmed Ristevski was attacked in the mainstream yard at Melbourne Assessment Prison yesterday, just hours after he faced court charged with the murder of his wife, Karen.

RISTEVSKI TO BE PLACED UNDER HIGH SECURITY IN JAIL

ANDREW RULE: POLICE FINALLY COME FOR BORCE

INSIDE THE COPS’ 532-DAY RISTEVSKI MARATHON

“He was hit in the head. It happened in the yard. He was separated from the assailant and moved up to medical,” a source said.

The maximum-security prison was put into lockdown after the assault which occurred shortly before 4pm.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...n/news-story/237ca599ab8e4dae3cded270fa07c2fc

Hit in the head.....is that a hint??
Hope those up in medical hit him harder. Whilst checking his reflexes and alertness.:D

Just my opinion.

During an interview last July, Mr Ristevski told police his wife walked out of their Avondale Heights home on June 29 after an argument. Sarah, their only child, was the last person to see Mrs Ristevski before that row.

Sarah, now 22, was present at the family home earlier in the morning before leaving, police have been told.

The Herald Sun understands police believe they were close to making a key breakthrough in the case during the interview with Mr Ristevski.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/ee48a668502bb1000bcaf7762e984e42

Borce Ristevski can’t explain movements for almost 100 minutes on day Karen vanished
David Hurley, Herald Sun

well. that story now has to be discarded as well as the head clearing walk story. If Sarah says she saw her mother exit the home, that's not aligning with the police charges, and in fact, is in direct contradiction of police charges of murder.

It is hard to believe that Sarah sees Karen exit the home, then Karen, having cleared her head , comes back AFTER Sarah has left the home, and Borce murderers her. No logic to that tale.

After the time in the forest, will the police be able to determine the cause of death?

Given the amount of lime.

David Hurley, Herald Sun

you are a genius, Soso

What I can't recall is, when did she say this happened? the night of the 28th ? Borce's story is, Karen exited the house , under her own steam, on the morning of the 29th with a headache, taking her purse with $ 800 in it.

( police say , she was murdered on the 29th, at Avondale )

But what I don't think was ever made clear, was when did Sarah exit the house? and where did she go? to school, or the shop?

Nor can I troop so confusing. Maybe Sarah went for a walk to clear her head.
imo

Hit in the head.....is that a hint??
Hope those up in medical hit him harder. Whilst checking his reflexes and alertness.:D

Just my opinion.

An ambulance didn’t attend. Not worth a phone call. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member