Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any idea about how he killed her? Pushed her down the stairs, or bashed her or strangled her? can't imagine how that happened.

only Borce knows... and whoever else was there at the time.

In the end, it will be irrelevant. The law will take the position that Karen did not co-operate in her own death, as is the normal human reaction, and that her life was taken illegally and with force from her. How it was done, how long it took, what was used, who did what, when it happened , even why it happened, these things wont matter that much in law. The fact that it did happen is all the law really requires. .

The Vic Pol don't have to come up with a motive, or a method or the means, only the unarguable fact that Borce saw her draw her last breath, which is why it is a charge of murder, not manslaughter, not negligence, not carelessness, not accidental.....

Perhaps someone he .scrooged' in business!!

or maybe one of Ant's emissaries, bent on revenge for little Ant... Ant must have quite a large following by now, some of whom would be , unsurprisingly. on remand

Does anyone have any idea about how he killed her? Pushed her down the stairs, or bashed her or strangled her? can't imagine how that happened.

Personally I don't think Karen was pushed down the stairs Jenn. The staircase is not straight and has a return mid way......10 steps down, return then another 10 steps.

Daddy I can’t find my passport.
0f2d875e3e74adef9d5ba9c052e181af.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There will be no link.

Its around the stairs, and Sarah was there.

My opinion.

or maybe one of Ant's emissaries, bent on revenge for little Ant... Ant must have quite a large following by now, some of whom would be , unsurprisingly. on remand

Ant, the silent assassin!

Never did Borce expect the body of his wife, or what remained of her body, to be found. Although the disposal was hasty, and unthoughtout, ( who discards a murdered person, your WIFE, next to people's back fences? It may have looked like country, but it's almost suburban up there ) ..

Ever since then, Borce has been treading water, waiting for that hideous knock on the door. It's enough to paralyse a man. And keep up the perplexed widower face as well. it's hard hard work, and he must have dropped all those juggling balls a hell of a lot.

Tough times, Borce, old boy.

Never did Borce expect the body of his wife, or what remained of her body, to be found. Although the disposal was hasty, and unthoughtout, ( who discards a murdered person, your WIFE, next to people's back fences? It may have looked like country, but it's almost suburban up there ) ..

Ever since then, Borce has been treading water, waiting for that hideous knock on the door. It's enough to paralyse a man. And keep up the perplexed widower face as well. it's hard hard work, and he must have dropped all those juggling balls a hell of a lot.

Tough times, Borce, old boy.
That is so true.
Borce an VR thought they were Smarter.

VR has had a word in his ear, an thrown BR under the bus.

Personally I don't think Karen was pushed down the stairs Jenn. The staircase is not straight and has a return mid way......10 steps down, return then another 10 steps.

Carpet on the stairs?

No no not now please dad.

It’s so obvious to me he has a temper & Sarah knows how short his fuse is.

She was shaking her head when questions were to be asked.....please don’t upset him, not now.

Our cops know and we’re waiting.
Aunt Patricia and especially Sarah knows.
36e7a9f3793ebdd477edee2baab67688.jpg

Prison sources confirmed Ristevski was attacked in the mainstream yard at Melbourne Assessment Prison yesterday, just hours after he faced court charged with the murder of his wife, Karen.

RISTEVSKI TO BE PLACED UNDER HIGH SECURITY IN JAIL

ANDREW RULE: POLICE FINALLY COME FOR BORCE

INSIDE THE COPS’ 532-DAY RISTEVSKI MARATHON

“He was hit in the head. It happened in the yard. He was separated from the assailant and moved up to medical,” a source said.

The maximum-security prison was put into lockdown after the assault which occurred shortly before 4pm.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...n/news-story/237ca599ab8e4dae3cded270fa07c2fc

This biff to the head, what if it restores BRs memory ...... the missing 100 minutes .... spontaneous welcome whack could inadvertently be blessing in disguise, not sure really, will wait and see [emoji848] .... plenty of literature around on amnesia being restored .......

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

That is so true.
Borce an VR thought they were Smarter.

VR has had a word in his ear, an thrown BR under the bus.

Yes it seems they did.
But, Borce forgot to cry and so big bro covered that and let we the public know he was becoming red eyed, behind closed doors.

“My wife was there on Saturday and when she came home she said: ‘You should see your brother, he’s got red eyes’, so he must be crying a lot,” he said.
“The last time I saw him (Borce) was at the press conference, because he has told me to stay away from his house because the media are outside.”

Wonder how red his eyes are now?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...w/news-story/b972fba3710b6668b8b140d5d706954e
Karen Ristevski’s still alive, claims brother-in-law
August 23, 2016

Does anyone have any idea if Karen was wearing shoes or jewellery? Borce does!
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member