Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://expressdigest.com/karen-ristevskis-funeral-regaled-with-borce-love-stories/

"He broke down in tears after the service as he embraced mourners and hopped in the back of the hearse with Karen’s brother, Stephen Williams, to bury her."

I really feel for Stephen & what he had to do, knowing that BR had murdered his only remaining relative......his sister :mad:

SW.jpg

I agree. How difficult it must have been for Stephen and the family.
What determination and strength he showed.
If his left hand was not his dominant, even more so.

SW your sister would be proud...justice will be served.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/dc4f23d07bdeab9d576f7775920289a6
Karen Ristevski funeral: Husband carries burden of suspicion

Yes stairs carpeted. Stairs from second floor threadbare.

Thanks. Was curious as my mind went back to the laptop seized and the search about how to clean up blood or something to that effect, possibly on carpet?

Hello everyone!

I've just been lurking because I guess I don't really have anything to add, but just want to say how nice it is to see so many familiar names and smiling faces, cats and dogs and various other fauna and flora, Australian flags, pigs' bums, Christmas decorations etc., all back together again. All intent on justice for the lady whose life was so callously taken from her, and justice for the friends and family whose loved one was so callously taken from them. Onya, WSers.

And now I guess I'll go back to lurking and hitting the thanks button! :seeya:

👋 hello hello 👋
Welcome! and be sure to join in whenever you feel the urge

Prison sources confirmed Ristevski was attacked in the mainstream yard at Melbourne Assessment Prison yesterday, just hours after he faced court charged with the murder of his wife, Karen.

RISTEVSKI TO BE PLACED UNDER HIGH SECURITY IN JAIL

ANDREW RULE: POLICE FINALLY COME FOR BORCE

INSIDE THE COPS’ 532-DAY RISTEVSKI MARATHON

“He was hit in the head. It happened in the yard. He was separated from the assailant and moved up to medical,” a source said.

The maximum-security prison was put into lockdown after the assault which occurred shortly before 4pm.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...n/news-story/237ca599ab8e4dae3cded270fa07c2fc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some little man trying to make a name for himself by bashing a high profile prisoner on remand!. Kindly remember all that Borce Ristevski is innocent until proven guilty. It appals me that more security is not taken in these situations. What if he had been killed? It seems to me that the Justice Dept. despite all the money it costs taxpayers of Victoria, is very slack on prisoner security. Too much has happened in these so called 'protective' environments for too long. MOO

Does anyone have any idea about how he killed her? Pushed her down the stairs, or bashed her or strangled her? can't imagine how that happened.

I think from memory that the police searched and forensically went over the house. Nothing has been reported that anything was found, other than something on the computer. If no blood was found, then it would indicate to me that there were no open wounds. Suffocation or strangulation as a cause of death is a strong possibility. Anything else is likely to produce blood. MOO

In reply to KG1

What say you if Boris is found guilty? Save tax payers some dough? How? We'll wait and see I guess. Imo

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Some little man trying to make a name for himself by bashing a high profile prisoner on remand!. Kindly remember all that Borce Ristevski is innocent until proven guilty. It appals me that more security is not taken in these situations. What if he had been killed? It seems to me that the Justice Dept. despite all the money it costs taxpayers of Victoria, is very slack on prisoner security. Too much has happened in these so called 'protective' environments for too long. MOO

Victoria has the most violent prisons in Australia, with a prison officer assaulted every three days, figures obtained by the ABC have revealed.
The Department of Justice data also showed inmate fights were a daily occurrence.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-15/victorian-prisons-the-most-violent-in-australia/6319186

Dangerous places are our prisons.
Borce is innocent until proven guilty ..... of killing his wife.
He did not apply for bail.
His hit on the head it is being investigated by the police just as his wife's murder was and subsequently landed him there.
He was at least afforded medical treatment and the safety of his cell.

To much has happened in society for too long for these protective environments to be busting at the seams.
imo

In reply to KG1

What say you if Boris is found guilty? Save tax payers some dough? How? We'll wait and see I guess. Imo

I would say the same if he was found guilty. All prisoners deserve to be safe in custody. Many younger prisoners are raped in custody and nothing is done by the authorities. The punishment when convicted, is deprivation of liberty, not rape, bashing, murder or anything else. When on remand, it is yet to be determined whether the prisoner is guilty as charged or innocent, therefore even more care should be taken to protect the prisoner, especially in high profile cases. I am not a bleeding heart, just a believer in justice for all. MOO

Hello everyone!

I've just been lurking because I guess I don't really have anything to add, but just want to say how nice it is to see so many familiar names and smiling faces, cats and dogs and various other fauna and flora, Australian flags, pigs' bums, Christmas decorations etc., all back together again. All intent on justice for the lady whose life was so callously taken from her, and justice for the friends and family whose loved one was so callously taken from them. Onya, WSers.

And now I guess I'll go back to lurking and hitting the thanks button! :seeya:

Hi Fluff — nice to see you. Lovely chapeau!

I would say the same if he was found guilty. All prisoners deserve to be safe in custody. Many younger prisoners are raped in custody and nothing is done by the authorities. The punishment when convicted, is deprivation of liberty, not rape, bashing, murder or anything else. When on remand, it is yet to be determined whether the prisoner is guilty as charged or innocent, therefore even more care should be taken to protect the prisoner, especially in high profile cases. I am not a bleeding heart, just a believer in justice for all. MOO
Yes, everyone deserves to be safe, especially whilst going about their honest /legal daily lives as well. All people deserve to be safe. Imo

I agree Borce would be targeted due to his high profile. He will need to learn to watch his back. I am sure it won’t take him long to scrabble off the bottom - he seems a very resourceful man [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is court justice ... and there is street justice. I believe many would think that Borce just experienced some of the latter.

Karen deserved to be safe, too. Not murdered in her own home. The police have the evidence to prove that in a court of law, and the prosecutor agrees. The prosecutor would have approved the arrest after reviewing all of the evidence.

I am sorry this made you angry, KG1. But I am sure that the person who gave Borce minor injuries will be reprimanded in the prison way, further deprivation of liberty for a period of time. One article insinuated that they know who the basher is.

I agree the rapes that go on in prisons are sad, they target the most vulnerable ones. The ratio of prison officers to prisoners is very unequal, and Victoria Corrections is constantly seeking more officers. When I was trying to find out exactly what the ratio of guards to prisoners is (no luck), I stumbled across employment ad after employment ad for Victorian corrections officers.

I also learned that there are many should-be prisoners in Victoria doing their sentences in the community. Not locked up at all. The worst ones are kept in prison. The low to medium offenders are frequently given community orders and simply monitored by a corrections officer (of which there are not enough).

CORRECTIONS officers are being overwhelmed by the explosion of offenders serving their sentences in the community, the union has warned.
More than 30,000 Community Corrections Orders were given to offenders last year in 11,577 cases before Magistrates’ Court of Victoria.

Police Association boss Ron Iddles also said a review into the system was necessary.
``Members work hard to arrest someone and put them before the courts,’’ he said.
``Previously there was an expectation there would be a punishment. We are seeing some of the types of cases where there should be actual jail sentences.’’

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...s/news-story/5b738a7dd76a8bb5e6cc38df3b363536
February 15, 2016

[emoji112] hello hello [emoji112]
Welcome! and be sure to join in whenever you feel the urge

Speaking of urges.... I did that little celebratory nudie run late last night for when he was arrested but strangely my thoughts were mainly for Karen. It was for you Karen, fly high little angel, your justice will prevail.

Speaking of urges.... I did that little celebratory nudie run late last night for when he was arrested but strangely my thoughts were mainly for Karen. It was for you Karen, fly high little angel, your justice will prevail.

Link or Pic's please - we need proof [emoji3]

Takes a special kind of arrogance to do that, doesn't it Dr S...... Thorburn has it.. fronting up, being a pallbearer of the child he murdered.. it has to be the product of such huge detachment from reality , one wonders how they draw in oxygen.. but, there you go.. they breathe and live for decades....

Also, we must not forget Baden-Clay...has that special kind of arrogance as well...carrying Allison's coffin at the funeral...and those 3 little girls as well as Allison's parents and loved ones...heartbreaking !!!

It's all about the MONEY...$$$

There is court justice ... and there is street justice. I believe many would think that Borce just experienced some of the latter.

Karen deserved to be safe, too. Not murdered in her own home. The police have the evidence to prove that in a court of law, and the prosecutor agrees. The prosecutor would have approved the arrest after reviewing all of the evidence.

I am sorry this made you angry, KG1. But I am sure that the person who gave Borce minor injuries will be reprimanded in the prison way, further deprivation of liberty for a period of time. One article insinuated that they know who the basher is.

I agree the rapes that go on in prisons are sad, they target the most vulnerable ones. The ratio of prison officers to prisoners is very unequal, and Victoria Corrections is constantly seeking more officers. When I was trying to find out exactly what the ratio of guards to prisoners is (no luck), I stumbled across employment ad after employment ad for Victorian corrections officers.

I also learned that there are many should-be prisoners in Victoria doing their sentences in the community. Not locked up at all. The worst ones are kept in prison. The low to medium offenders are frequently given community orders and simply monitored by a corrections officer (of which there are not enough).

I agree with KG1 in principle so why do I enjoy the thought of him getting roughed up a little? Comeuppance time perhaps for the utter arrogance of his actions?

You seem to be a little coward when you did the run by night only! :D

I agree with KG1 in principle so why do I enjoy the thought of him getting roughed up a little? Comeuppance time perhaps for the utter arrogance of his actions?

Sometimes 'an eye for an eye' seems applicable? When a beautiful, caring soul is murdered and dumped, when a birth family's hearts are torn apart, when the husband and daughter will not aid the police, when Karen laid out there for months - exposed to the elements, when the perpetrator has been walking around for all this time in freedom ... it all seems so unfair.

There was very likely great violence in Karen's murder, her life was taken from her against her will. Fellow inmates will return the nature of the deed, in kind, but to a much lesser degree, despite the innocent until proven guilty premise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x