Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If BR fights not guilty you do know they will drag Karen’s name through the mud.

The sad part it will be Karen’s husband of 20 years who will give his lawyers all the ammo and she’s not around to defend herself.

Now her family and friends can come to her rescue.

This is bittersweet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When Karma comes to those that done wrong, all their stories mean nothing.

Try an explain it then.

Personally I don't think Karen was pushed down the stairs Jenn. The staircase is not straight and has a return mid way......10 steps down, return then another 10 steps.

My hunch is a choke-hold or smothering.
Very fast and effective that he could go for manslaughter.

She went ballistic and I held her a bit too hard and too long.

Dont worry His man will have a story for him, or should stary or whatever his name is.

or maybe one of Ant's emissaries, bent on revenge for little Ant... Ant must have quite a large following by now, some of whom would be , unsurprisingly. on remand

This could be a reason why there is 'silence' with Ant: so he is not implicated in any way: not inciting trouble for Daddy.

There isn't much Borce can say about Karen, and her behavior, when his own is of such low standard. His debts, his years of non employment, his idiotic 'business deals', his utter failures at commercial activity, his complete inability to grasp simple facts. ..

He can moan and whine about Karen, and how it affected his sensibilities, but people don't really care that much that his feelins got hurt. It wont make for a lot of empathy in a jury, who's taxes paid for the search for her body, and his long event of evading justice. that Borce felt emasculated and worn down.

They would say, with alacrity, 'then get a divorce, and get a job, Borce. That's what everyone else has to do , everyday, year in , year out. .. line up at the Family court and be done with it. '

It is the real ding dongs who go the other route.. usually the ones who have their main eye on the money.. This murder is about money, I don't think Borce would give a rats A if Karen was sleeping with the entire crew of the USS Enterprise, or his son, or the local bookie. . it's about the money, money that was hers that he believed he should be in charge of.

Hello everyone!

I've just been lurking because I guess I don't really have anything to add, but just want to say how nice it is to see so many familiar names and smiling faces, cats and dogs and various other fauna and flora, Australian flags, pigs' bums, Christmas decorations etc., all back together again. All intent on justice for the lady whose life was so callously taken from her, and justice for the friends and family whose loved one was so callously taken from them. Onya, WSers.

And now I guess I'll go back to lurking and hitting the thanks button! :seeya:

http://expressdigest.com/karen-ristevskis-funeral-regaled-with-borce-love-stories/

"He broke down in tears after the service as he embraced mourners and hopped in the back of the hearse with Karen’s brother, Stephen Williams, to bury her."

I really feel for Stephen & what he had to do, knowing that BR had murdered his only remaining relative......his sister :mad:

Takes a special kind of arrogance to do that, doesn't it Dr S...... Thorburn has it.. fronting up, being a pallbearer of the child he murdered.. it has to be the product of such huge detachment from reality , one wonders how they draw in oxygen.. but, there you go.. they breathe and live for decades....

Hello everyone!

I've just been lurking because I guess I don't really have anything to add, but just want to say how nice it is to see so many familiar names and smiling faces, cats and dogs and various other fauna and flora, Australian flags, pigs' bums, Christmas decorations etc., all back together again. All intent on justice for the lady whose life was so callously taken from her, and justice for the friends and family whose loved one was so callously taken from them. Onya, WSers.

Hope we hear from you again soon.
This has been 'a long time coming'.
Thanks for your nice comments.
PS : your cute cat Fluffy also gets a cuddle!!!

Hello everyone!

So great to see you fluffy.
I’ll be waiting for you to jump in again soon.

http://expressdigest.com/karen-ristevskis-funeral-regaled-with-borce-love-stories/

"He broke down in tears after the service as he embraced mourners and hopped in the back of the hearse with Karen’s brother, Stephen Williams, to bury her."

I really feel for Stephen & what he had to do, knowing that BR had murdered his only remaining relative......his sister :mad:

He would be crying for himself - panic fear and nerves - not for Karen.

Stephen did a wonderful job, I doubt very much I could do the same.

http://assets.justice.vic.gov.au/co...bbd1-32f916280276/mrc_infovisitorsoct2017.pdf

this website has the booklet issued to the family upon the incarceration of their loved one.. and in many ways , it is high comedy all the way thru, including the claim that the remand centre is up to United Nations standard.. heh. which, people, isn't much, really.

If you read it and relate it to our boy Borce, it has real impact... my grin just went wider.

Even got an anti bullying policy haha :laughing:

Prison sources confirmed Ristevski was attacked in the mainstream yard at Melbourne Assessment Prison yesterday, just hours after he faced court charged with the murder of his wife, Karen.

RISTEVSKI TO BE PLACED UNDER HIGH SECURITY IN JAIL

ANDREW RULE: POLICE FINALLY COME FOR BORCE

INSIDE THE COPS’ 532-DAY RISTEVSKI MARATHON

“He was hit in the head. It happened in the yard. He was separated from the assailant and moved up to medical,” a source said.

The maximum-security prison was put into lockdown after the assault which occurred shortly before 4pm.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...n/news-story/237ca599ab8e4dae3cded270fa07c2fc

Prison put into lockdown and all prisoners inconvenienced because of him and the assailant, that's not going to sit well with the other prisoners. Welcome to your new life Borce.

look.. not really. the basic cause of death, that is the mechanics of her death are lack of oxygen to the heart, and brain, which we all die of one way or another.

the nature of her death is murder, on the grounds that it is irrational to assume Karen walked up to Mt Macedon, lay down between the logs and some how killed herself. . it has been determined that other human hands interfered in her life enough to cause her death.

The police have ascertained ( I wont know how until the trial, ) that she was murdered at her home in Avondale. ) The fact that she was murdered in her own home is a matter of aggravation in regards to the murder, in that people are expected to be safe at least in their own homes.

That's right Troops, the police have said that she was murdered at her home in Avondale Heights. That being the case one would assume that her body was transported by car to Mt Macedon. Both her phone and Borce's phone were pinged on the Calder highway on the day of her murder. That would have to mean that her phone must have been on her person while being transported in the boot or where ever. What happened to her phone? Where was it discarded? Why is my calendar running so slow? Can't wait for all these un-answered questions to be answered.

[video]http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/07/14/8601788983706730522/640x360_8601788983706730522.mp4[/video]

If looks could kill, that reporter would be dead on the spot :scared:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ki-not-seen-argued-husband-two-weeks-ago.html

Oh that clip!! It’s GOLD.
Red face getting redder by the second, blinking, twitching, blinking.
It was decided BEFOREHAND that no questions were to be asked, possibly an ultimatum or prerequisite because when the reporter asked if he could, BR & SR move away and Aunt Patricia instantly says no questions because Borce is distressed at the moment.

Look at SR @ :46 her face suddenly changes to normal when she stops to fix her hair, then remembers & back to the blubber face.

This mob sickens me.

Daddy I can’t find my passport.
0f2d875e3e74adef9d5ba9c052e181af.jpg

That's ok dear daughter your uncle Vasko will organise a new one for you. Thanks daddy, your the best.

[QUOTE=Morrisa;13815t

Yes stairs carpeted. Stairs from second floor threadbare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x