Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So can I ask someone with more idea that I.
Assuming that the house did have a mortgage at the time of Karen's murder.
Who was responsible to keep paying it?
The husband or the daughter if she was the one that was going to fully benefit?

Because from what has been reported Borce was renting the house out to free up some $$$.

So if there is still a mortgage we could see it for sale real soon.
jmo

In my life experience in nsw immediately upon death and up to and including the finalisation of estate: the executor/administrator/ of the estate is liable for the payments of debts. Often times sale of the asset is effected, debt paid and monies paid.

In a small estate, and/or where husband/wife’s Main/only asset is owned together, Once the estate is finalised that part of the asset/property is transferred to the remaining spouse (or who ever inherits that asset) practically speaking the bank needs the mortgage paid and results in a new mortgage for the debt being obtained by the surviving spouse. IMO this Would make sense as to why BR obtained employment: payslip to show income to obtain mortgage in his own name....

I do not know what Karen’s will stated. usually in a will everything goes to the husband on death and no specific provision is made for children (unless separation/divorce is contemplated). IMO it would be highly unusual that Karen’s will would skip over BR and leave the house/assets solely to SR with nothing to BR

Case NoH13399711
Hearing Date/TimeWednesday, 18 April 2018 9:30 AM
Video Link Direction for this HearingNo
Prosecuting AgencyVictoria Police - Missing Persons Squad
InformantRyan, T (36019)
Prosecutor RepresentativeNot Represented
AccusedRistevski, Borce
Accused RepresentativeNot Represented
Hearing TypeCommittal Mention

https://dailylists.magistratesvic.com.au/EFAS/CaseCRI?CaseID=88516427

Tim Ryan the informant...

What does informant mean? Sorry I looked it up and said someone who gives information on someone else. Does that mess. Tim is a witness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry had to catch up on this all but it does seem like a recurring thing... all their trips have been in business and beyond. Where is this money coming from? All the designers, all the first class tickets. I believe SG airlines first suites are $14k and beyond just to Europe. Not sure it’s odd.

Perhaps this is why the Federal Police may be involved (even though I am aware that the "Federal" was only shown in the neighbour's evidence in one media outlet and "Federal" has now been deleted from ALL media outlets...similar to how Sarah's first interview was quickly deleted.

Also, with these overseas (buying) trips, is it possible that the R's are being investigated for overseas bank accounts, money laundering etc etc?

This is all My Own Opinion as I don't have links to add.

What does informant mean? Sorry I looked it up and said someone who gives information on someone else. Does that mess. Tim is a witness?

Think, it means it was he that got to signed on the dotted line ...murder, on behalf of the team.
He has been on the case from very early on and SW has specifically thanked him.

Tim Ryan would be the Officer of the Vic Police in charge of the investigation. It is he / or she, as the case may be , who 'informs' the DPP of the state of the investigation that leads to charges being laid. Tim Ryan, in this case , is the person in control of and responsible for all the information gathered from all the sections of the Vic Pol, relevant to this crime , and then presented to the DPP. Who, in turn, present it to the Court.

So can I ask someone with more idea that I.
Assuming that the house did have a mortgage at the time of Karen's murder.
Who was responsible to keep paying it?
The husband or the daughter if she was the one that was going to fully benefit?

Because from what has been reported Borce was renting the house out to free up some $$$.

So if there is still a mortgage we could see it for sale real soon.
jmo

According to MSN , there are caveat's placed on the property, and, I would presume, on all assets of Borce . It is rational to assume that one holder of that caveat on the property would be none other than Mr Stary himself, ( ' just sign here, Borcie, I'll take care of it for you ' ) as a guarantee of payment for services of a long and complicated nature provided.

Barristers don't exist on air.. there is always a bill .

The bank would have a part of that caveat ( this means that Borce cannot sell the property on his own recognizance..)

Be interesting to know who else has a lien on the property and assets....

It is unclear whether police are considering taking action against anyone else.
The Herald Sun understands that investigators had only one main suspect and relatives said they were assured earlier this year there was only one person in police sights.
Victoria Police spokeswoman Belinda Batty would not comment on whether the case remained open, including whether police were considering charging anyone else in connection to Mrs Ristevski’s death.
“As the matter is now before the courts, we will not be commenting on the matter,” Ms Batty said.

Sorry butI have managed to break the link and as it was paywalled can no longer access it.
The headline is "Jail security high for Borce Ristevski." Herald Sun. Apologies if already posted and I'm currently having great difficulty with my keyboard!!!
:gaah:

Thanks Morrisa, lets break down what is really being said here.

Of course we are looking at an accomplice, he didn't do this without assistance.
and relatives said they were assured earlier this year there was only one person in police sights.
We lied, we know one of you helped him dispose of her body and we are coming for you too.
Victoria Police spokeswoman Belinda Batty would not comment on whether the case remained open
Yes it is still open and we will not rest until everyone who was involved in this heinous crime is brought to justice
including whether police were considering charging anyone else in connection to Mrs Ristevski's death.
This has taken us 18 months of hard painstaking work, we are not going to stop now. Stay tuned.
As the matter is now before the courts, we will not be commenting on the matter.
Leave us alone we have more work to do yet.

BBM IMO

Tim Ryan would be the Officer of the Vic Police in charge of the investigation. It is he / or she, as the case may be , who 'informs' the DPP of the state of the investigation that leads to charges being laid. Tim Ryan, in this case , is the person in control of and responsible for all the information gathered from all the sections of the Vic Pol, relevant to this crime , and then presented to the DPP. Who, in turn, present it to the Court.

Older article June 2017

Nine Network’s A Current Affair this week showed video of Vasko Ristevski at the place where Ms Ristevski’s remains were found in semi-rural Mount Macedon. Yesterday he would not divulge why he was at the bushlands.

But Vasko Ristevski told The Weekend Australian to ask Detective Senior Constable Tim Ryan why he visited the bushlands. The officer would not comment yesterday.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/aba08400564ad6bb6eae02b43f381e21
Ristevski closes store manage by murdered wife

So can we assume that Vasko had been communicating with Tim Ryan?

Melb Mag Crt Sitting At Melbourne County Crt
Case No H13399711
Hearing Date/Time Wednesday, 18 April 2018 9:30 AM
Video Link Direction for this Hearing No
Prosecuting Agency Victoria Police - Missing Persons Squad
Informant Ryan, T (36019)
Prosecutor Representative Not Represented
Accused Ristevski, Borce
Accused Representative Not Represented
Hearing Type Committal Mention
Plea
Court Room 0

Thanks Morrisa, lets break down what is really being said here.

Of course we are looking at an accomplice, he didn't do this without assistance.
and relatives said they were assured earlier this year there was only one person in police sights.
We lied, we know one of you helped him dispose of her body and we are coming for you too.
Victoria Police spokeswoman Belinda Batty would not comment on whether the case remained open
Yes it is still open and we will not rest until everyone who was involved in this heinous crime is brought to justice
including whether police were considering charging anyone else in connection to Mrs Ristevski's death.
This has taken us 18 months of hard painstaking work, we are not going to stop now. Stay tuned.
As the matter is now before the courts, we will not be commenting on the matter.
Leave us alone we have more work to do yet.

BBM IMO

Haha, YES! I love reading between the lines!

Older article June 2017

Nine Network’s A Current Affair this week showed video of Vasko Ristevski at the place where Ms Ristevski’s remains were found in semi-rural Mount Macedon. Yesterday he would not divulge why he was at the bushlands.

But Vasko Ristevski told The Weekend Australian to ask Detective Senior Constable Tim Ryan why he visited the bushlands. The officer would not comment yesterday.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/aba08400564ad6bb6eae02b43f381e21
Ristevski closes store manage by murdered wife

So can we assume that Vasko had been communicating with Tim Ryan?

I think we can safely assume that Vlasko and Mr Ryan have been in communication. As to the nature and tone of that communication, one's imagination can be let loose from one end of the spectrum to the other. My opinion is, it would be communication of the kind that those in prison know only too well.. the leaning, official, hard kind of communicating, the sort that makes one look a fool and often makes one understand one's own foolishness ...

It isn't a surprise that Vlasko would snap and refer all questions to Ryan.. Old Vlas would not have liked the tone or direction of his questioning at all.

We will eventually find out what Vlasko was doing there , up at Mt Macedon, that day. And I kind of think that Channel 9's 'surprise' had all the elements of well rehearsed staging, and also, a little bit of Vlasko stooging.. ..

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...l/news-story/679e75079b1054e377003e3ff1761932
12023c46f5ac60a32ba74c73fc5c042b

His next court appearance is not until April next year, and matters could potentially stretch into 2019.

A different kind of Uber!

I think we can safely assume that Vlasko and Mr Ryan have been in communication. As to the nature and tone of that communication, one's imagination can be let loose from one end of the spectrum to the other. My opinion is, it would be communication of the kind that those in prison know only too well.. the leaning, official, hard kind of communicating, the sort that makes one look a fool and often makes one understand one's own foolishness ...

It isn't a surprise that Vlasko would snap and refer all questions to Ryan.. Old Vlas would not have liked the tone or direction of his questioning at all.

We will eventually find out what Vlasko was doing there , up at Mt Macedon, that day. And I kind of think that Channel 9's 'surprise' had all the elements of well rehearsed staging, and also, a little bit of Vlasko stooging.. ..

Ol’ Bozo could have worked alone that day but I’ll bet the farm VR had a hand and knowledge in the aftermath.
VR might have crumbled and said he had nothing to do with the actual murder and inadvertently thrown his bro under the bus. VR suffers from flapping gums, the cops are too smart for him.

I still can’t rid the image of SR’s blubbering face at the press conference, it just doesn’t sit right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was hauled over the coals once before for saying Karen was the willing horse who was being flogged.
Too many hangers-on can be a heavy weight and possibly Karen might have dug her heals in and said “No! No more free rides!”
And the tantrums began from all sides.

Am I right to expect a media blackout from here on?

Just looking at comments on SR's Travel mates page, I don't think she's with him for the big Europe, North America and Africa etc., holiday.

Just looking at comments on SR's Travel mates page, I don't think she's with him for the big Europe, North America and Africa etc., holiday.

As in never was on the said overseas trip?
Or pulled the pin and is heading home, forfeiting any deposits made on forth coming holiday adventures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3