Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me she is daddy's girl. Little miss perfect. IMO

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I think Sarah will break on the witness stand.
She’ll want to run and hide but she’ll be trapped on the stand, all eyes on her, at that moment when she’s being hammered by the prosecution.

Blubbering just won’t cut it there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will she be called as a witness for the prosecution or the defence to say how happy her parent's marriage was?

To me she is daddy's girl. Little miss perfect. IMO

crystal I’m seeing what your seeing.
Some have said Sarah didn’t have her heart in the shop and not particularly helpful with the customers. (A WS’er went in).
It could be she wanted the princess life and Karen wanted her to work and gain an education.
She’d hound Borce and Borce would confront Karen and Karen would say ‘no’.

It’s the best CEOs who start at the grass root level and work their way up so they understand how the whole business runs whereas Sarah could see herself as a jet setter
It’s mostly the next generation who spends the family’s assets.

Where did Sarah get the money for the 1st class holidays before and after her mother’s murder?
Savings? Nup.

MOO.

"They'll get you", I agree with you 100%. So sorry but I am new to this. Long time lurker but recent poster, so not sure how to quote your post.

"They'll get you", I agree with you 100%. So sorry but I am new to this. Long time lurker but recent poster, so not sure how to quote your post.

Welcome crystal.
I realise this is a victim friendly site but it’s not the first time I’ve questioned Sarah’s body language. It’s not the first time I’ve been hauled over the coals.

With Tapatalk just press the reply button @ the bottom LHS.

Thanks for your help "they"ll get you" so much to learn but so passionate about the topic.

This reminds me of what Aunt Patricia had to endure during a press conference. They knew it was him.
Take a look at the video of murderers body language and the police were studying him throughout the appeal.

The parents of a missing teacher, who was found buried in a shallow grave this week, said they soldiered through a news conference with their daughter’s accused killer because they were desperate to find out what happened to her.

https://wtop.com/montgomery-county/...girlfriends-murder-ordered-held-without-bond/

f94a2a0074dd55c62e308be39960325c.jpg

crystal I’m seeing what your seeing.
Some have said Sarah didn’t have her heart in the shop and not particularly helpful with the customers. (A WS’er went in).
It could be she wanted the princess life and Karen wanted her to work and gain an education.
She’d hound Borce and Borce would confront Karen and Karen would say ‘no’.

It’s the best CEOs who start at the grass root level and work their way up so they understand how the whole business runs whereas Sarah could see herself as a jet setter
It’s mostly the next generation who spends the family’s assets.

Where did Sarah get the money for the 1st class holidays before and after her mother’s murder?
Savings? Nup.

MOO.

Maybe her trust fund paid out at 21 year....:)

Maybe her trust fund paid out at 21 year....:)

Instead of investing it she whooped it up 1st class.

That would send any level headed, hard working parent crazy.
But what could one do when the spender is over 21 and it’s all her money.

Instead of investing it she whooped it up 1st class.

That would send any level headed, hard working parent crazy.
But what could one do when the spender is over 21 and it’s all her money.

Whooped it up and often it seems.

I recall there was mention of a trust fund somewhere back in the thread :thinking:
Was that her travelling companion?

Tired of guessing and speculating. Wish we knew the facts and the truth.

Whooped it up and often it seems.

I recall there was mention of a trust fund somewhere back in the thread :thinking:
Was that her travelling companion?

Yup and boasting matching INITIALED Louis Vuitton.

Time is our friend crystal and sleuthing can find the answers.
BR was the last to see Karen alive & they had an argument.

Occam's razor.
Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is.

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

And the thing is, we will probably never know the full truth. We will know the prosecution's best determination, we may even (I doubt it) hear the story as Borce's version if he confesses ... but Karen is no longer here to tell her version of the events, which would be the closest thing to the truth. imo

Time is our friend crystal and sleuthing can find the answers.
BR was the last to see Karen alive & they had an argument.

Do we know who saw Karen last?

I don’t know how to ‘bump’ up a post but see cut and paste below:

tgy you wrote the below after recently listening to the missing clip and it could be that SR was present during the argument and ‘ballistic’ response

they'll get you said:
08-03-2016 05:36 PM
An audio where Sarah speaks to a radio station is in this clip.
It also shows the cameras which appear to be at the front door.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p854CzXOLwY

The argument could have continued after Sarah went to sleep. I'm remembering the night Allison Baden-Clay was murdered her children (allegedly) slept through. Whereas this home is 2 storey home and Sarah could have slept through if Karen was strangled downstairs, taken through the garage and placed into a car.
Just a possibility.
—————
Also from another post set out below BR said:

Oona said:
09-07-2017 11:35 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
So we're not even sure Sarah was at the house prior to 7am that morning? Sheesh!
It has been confirmed that Sarah was home during the morning, we just haven't been told times.

During an interview last July, Mr Ristevski told police his wife walked out of their Avondale Heights home on June 29 after an argument. Sarah, their only child, was the last person to see Mrs Ristevski before that row.

Sarah, now 22, was present at the family home earlier in the morning before leaving, police have been told.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law...caf7762e984e42
SSDGM

——————

Neither the you tube links or article links are accessible (I can’t get past the pay wall for the Herald Sun)

IMO the argument was on the night of the 28th when both BR and SR were present and from what the articles state was reported to
Police both BR and SR were home on the morning (the 29th) that KR left.

Coincides with the friend asking if there was a ‘tiff’ the night before. Note the friend asks about the tiff on the 30th. We know that Karen never came back from her walk on the 29th so in my opinion the ‘tiff’ could only refer to the one on the 28th

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.d...text-sent-Karen-Ristevski-s-went-missing.html
———-

BR allegedly states that he saw KR leave for her walk on the morning of the 29th however IMO I do not believe BR

IMO the unified ‘statement/fact’ provided by BR and SR and the friend is that on the night of the 28th there was, shall we say, a disagreement, after which it’s anyone’s guess as to what happened thereafter and who saw Karen: dead or alive.

There may not even have been a tiff. There may have been a woman lulled comfortably to sleep by the pleasant atmosphere in her house, and then the most terrible (planned) thing happened to her while she was sleeping ... or perhaps when she stepped into the shower in the morning.

We only have Borce's word that there was an argument. :rolleyes:
We only have 'someone's' word about when Sarah was present in the home.
And there is no CCTV (that we know of) to prove any comings and goings. Other than Karen's car arriving home in the afternoon of the day she went missing.

Is that why Sarah stopped talking to the police, because Borce asked her to say something that didn't happen? And she knew she couldn't keep up with the police pressure?

Anything Sarah said about an argument could easily be just a regurgitation of Borce's story.

I just don't trust a murderous husband's word, or a daughter who won't assist the police with the inquiries into her own mother's murder.

Police on Wednesday morning charged the last person to have reported seeing her alive - her husband Borce Ristevski, 53.

The Ristevskis had argued on June 29 about 10am. Mr Ristevski said it was over "a sum of hundreds of dollars" before his 47-year-old wife left the home to "clear her head".

http://www.smh.com.au/victoria/kare...er-and-gripped-melbourne-20171213-h03pr9.html

‘Deception is a fact of life that people seldom think about. There are two primary ways that people lie—concealment and falsification.

Concealment occurs when a person evades the question or omits relevant details. Liars often prefer this because it can be difficult to reveal. Without evidence it can be challenging or nearly impossible to validate the truth or falsity of a person’s statement. Concealment is easier than falsification because the liar does not have to remember what was said previously, and it provides numerous built-in excuses. For example, the liar can claim ignorance or a faulty memory.

Concealment often is all that is necessary to mislead another person; however, there are times when falsification is necessary. For example, lying about one’s whereabouts during the time a crime was committed cannot be accomplished by concealment alone. The subject must fabricate a story.

Regardless of the type of lie, the goal is the same—to intentionally mislead another person into believing something the liar knows is false.

Source: The Truth About Lying: What Investigators Need to Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member