Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be heartbreaking if they try the “sex game, accidental death” card.
It’s ******** and we know it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Defence will try anything. That’s their job.

Do you all think the detectives asked AR's mother - BR's girlfriend ca. 34 years ago - if BR preferred slightly violent sex practices (or similar)? That would be crazy, IMO. Much too long ago. He could have learned or expanded his preferences since he was a teenager. - We will not know it for the time being.
I wonder why the ex-girlfriend was allowed to speak to media at all.

The Police/Prosecution will try anything too. That’s their job.

I was on a jury about six years ago, and the defence had a boring man who had a heavy beard and mumbling through., , all the all of his defence. The jury did to complain to the judge that they could not work out what he was saying.

Karen ran a successful business for many years with a fleet of shops involved.

You just don’t get that by being a knucklehead.
She was obviously a smart woman who reportedly had rapport with her clients.
She was apparently the designer, buyer and seller among so many areas of retail including the menial tasks behind the scenes.
She was no fool.

It pisses me off that an argument was won by murdering Karen, snuffed out and dumped in the frigging bush!
Rant over but not retracted.

I’m thinking of Steve and his family today.
Cyber hugs and love to you Steve.
:grouphug:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So the cops picked him up from Keilor just before 7.30am.
We’ve seen him driving out his garage and past reporters on the way to work. Haha this time it was the cops waiting to say good morning.....no work today Bozo.

Also this report was from NZ Herald. They are following this from across the ditch.
Maybe there was a big NZ Maori waiting to welcome Bozo. Biffo.

The 53-year-old was charged with one count of murder after detectives from Victoria's Missing Persons Squad picked him up in Keilor just before 7.30am

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11959378

Karen ran a successful business for many years with a fleet of shops involved.

You just don’t get that by being a knucklehead.
She was obviously a smart woman who reportedly had rapport with her clients.
She was apparently the designer, buyer and seller among so many areas of retail including the menial tasks behind the scenes.
She was no fool.

It pisses me off that an argument was won by murdering Karen, snuffed out and dumped in the frigging bush!
Rant over but not retracted.

I’m thinking of Steve and his family today.
Cyber hugs and love to you Steve.
:grouphug:

Ditto tgy

Though I am not convinced there was ever and an argument. Well at least one that resulted in Karen going ballistic because Borce simply suggested ..... they just have a bigger sale.
We may never know .... because only Borce knows and something tells me he is not going to mumble through his beard, anytime soon.
Maybe Sarah knows and I can just not comprehend that she did not assisted the police in trying to find her mother and as it were the person responsible for her mothers murder.

The question was asked would Ant cover for his father? Not in a million years the reply.

Would Sarah cover for her father???? I assume that question has also been asked of family and friends.
I would like to know the replies to that.

Police felt they were close to a break through when Borce clammed up?
What was the breakthrough? A confession seeming the most obvious.
But with all the twists and turns it does make you wonder.
imo

It is said the couple had an argument that morning — over money, Borce Ristevski said later. It is what happened next that a judge and jury must unravel with the help of detectives, lawyers and expert witnesses.

Borce has apparently never wavered from his first statement that Karen went for a walk “to clear her head”. The suggestion was she had left the property around 10am, presumably by the back gate, which opens into open parkland sloping to the river’s edge hundreds of metres away..........................

Her disappearance was not made public for some time. Then there was a media conference at which the family appealed for help to find their loved one. Borce supported the couple’s then 21-year-old daughter Sarah, who was obviously distraught at her mother’s disappearance...............

Homicide investigators have a short list of motivations for murder. Money and a family dispute are high on it.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...e/news-story/e7d8811c03a3d63b84ec915e1bda70b8
Police arrest Borce Ristevski 76 weeks after Karen’s disappearance

So the cops picked him up from Keilor just before 7.30am.
We’ve seen him driving out his garage and past reporters on the way to work. Haha this time it was the cops waiting to say good morning.....no work today Bozo.

Also this report was from NZ Herald. They are following this from across the ditch.
Maybe there was a big NZ Maori waiting to welcome Bozo. Biffo.

The 53-year-old was charged with one count of murder after detectives from Victoria's Missing Persons Squad picked him up in Keilor just before 7.30am

BBM: Oh, definitely. The kiwi boys in prison are just going to LOVE Borce. He will wonder how he never felt the intensity of such love before in his life.

A bit like old Gabe Tosser. The kiwi boys would have loved him, if he had made it to prison. Even when he went into jail for a little while, they had to keep him apart from the general population. And you can bet it wasn't because of his social ineptness.

As I said once before, there is court justice ... and there is street justice. Borce better be prepared for both.

BBM: Oh, definitely. The kiwi boys in prison are just going to LOVE Borce. He will wonder how he never felt the intensity of such love before in his life.

A bit like old Gabe Tosser. The kiwi boys would have loved him, if he had made it to prison. Even when he went into jail for a little while, they had to keep him apart from the general population. And you can bet it wasn't because of his social ineptness.

As I said once before, there is court justice ... and there is street justice. Borce better be prepared for both.

BBM. That was a miscarriage of justice.

After reading the first line I hoped those big kiwi boys may have known Warriena, you beat me to it.

***** finds its own level.
That fool Tosser will eventually end up in goal where he belongs with the other *****.

Then the process will start again.
***** finds its own level in goal.

I wonder if Sarah is the full quid.

There could be a joey loose in the top paddock.
A sandwich short kinda thing.

Always liked your matter of fact thinking TGY -and concur but I also wonder if she escaped o/s to avoid the pageantry.

After reading the first line I hoped those big kiwi boys may have known Warriena, you beat me to it.

It’s interesting that the NZ Herald had that report so the Kiwis are following this. They might consider Karen and Warriena theirs.

It’s a credit to NZ rearing two such beautiful women. I’m just so sorry our fool men have let your girls down.

Q) What do you get when you cross an Alpaca with a Macedonian?

A) A Murdering Tosser.

Always liked your matter of fact thinking TGY -and concur but I also wonder if she escaped o/s to avoid the pageantry.

Hello sweet Liaden. :seeya:

Would I support my father murdering my mother if she was an absolute raving ratbag attacking him constantly with a meat cleaver over a long marriage and he just couldn’t take it any longer???

Nah.....I wouldn’t because there is still no friggin excuse.

I would make it my job to find him the options.

Commit her.
Divorce her.
Charge her.

Then I would support him.

Karen was not a crazy looney.

Pigs arse to the both of you if you don’t help the cops.
At least Ant has tried & that says nothing for you two.

To me, Sarah has a certain look about her, or she may just look like a big all day long (ten bongs a day) pothead that I know.

What's with the pothead theory! Why? I don't think so, can't see it myself. I see her as a spoilt goody two shoes. MOO

THANKS

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

What do you guys see in this photo?

I see Sarah leaning in and pushing Borce away. I see Sarah wanting to run and shaking her head ‘no’ to questions.

When the reporter asks if he could ask Borce a question it’s Sarah who shakes her head no.

Could Borce be about to answer this reporters question? Possibly yes.
Aunt Patricia interjects with “Borce is really distressed at the moment”......

Yes Sarah is a person who doesn’t want to face life’s problems. She wanted to run that day and maybe that’s the same reason she’s been hiding overseas.

Could she be the type to decide the hiding of Karen’s body?

There’s something about Sarah....
6ba1cebeffad3d5b7fc8a8b7f706e164.jpg

What's with the pothead theory! Why? I don't think so, can't see it myself. I see her as a spoilt goody two shoes. MOO

THANKS

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I don't see her like a goody two shoes at all. I see her as being just out for Sarah, and to me she has the look.

I think Sarah will break on the witness stand.
She’ll want to run and hide but she’ll be trapped on the stand, all eyes on her, at that moment when she’s being hammered by the prosecution.

Blubbering just won’t cut it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members