Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right. That is what the brief of evidence is. The one that Rob Stary doesn't want to wait 2 more weeks for. I believe the articles say he has to wait 12 weeks, as per the judge's order, instead of the usual 10 weeks.

I think this trial will be full of twists, turns and a lot of grubbiness. More so than GBC’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That wouldn’t surprise me SA. I think all gloves will be off. BR has been biffed and he will be desperate to get out now.
Can he try now for bail or is it too late. Boy I’m thinking he wished he had begged for bail now.
Where is his rich bro when he’s needed or is he wanting to be invisible right now.
Who knows VR might be totally pissed that he’s been dragged into this.

http://www.judicialcollege.vic.edu....-Making Flowchart for Bail Applicaitonsv1.pdf

A confusing flow chart explaining bail.

Just catching up on the few hundred posts I've missed this weekend ...... wowee, TGY, you did it, ran starkers up the street .... glad google earth van wasn't passing-by at that point (i myself have been caught by it, but by the grace of God not nude) ..... BRAVO, I applaud you, you did it, and a warm night to boot .... more power to ya .... now to catch up on posts [emoji848] ... and into the websleuths Hall of Fame, I reckon [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Yup the cops waited for summer to jump all over BR.
They might be reading here & considered warm weather for my nudie run.
(I doubt)

ONLY FOR KAREN’S JUSTICE.

This is my first case on WS that I’ve followed from start to finish. What happens now? When will the trial begin? Do we get to find out what happens at trial? Thanks [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my first case on WS that I’ve followed from start to finish. What happens now? When will the trial begin? Do we get to find out what happens at trial? Thanks [emoji120]

The trial is a long way off, suspicious. There will likely be the committal hearing when he is committed to trial, based on the evidence. Unless he changes his mind, and pleads guilty right away.

Borce may enter his anticipated not guilty plea at that stage, or sometime later.
There may be a Supreme Court bail hearing.
Then there will likely be mention after mention in court (quick apperances by the lawyers and prosecution) as the judge makes sure both sides are still on track for the trial, and settles any differences between them.
Finally, the trial date will arrive .... in about 1-1½ years or so.

We won't hear anything about Borce and the case in the in-between, due to sub judice. Unless there are more jail incidences, or something like that.
Just maybe a tidbit here and there, telling us a court mention has happened (but not what happened during the mention, what it was about).

Once the trial is on, journalists sometimes sit in court and tweet during the trial about what is going on. They have to wait for a brief period of time after each revelation (is it 15 minutes?) to make sure the judge is not going to suppress whatever has just been revealed.
And, of course, we will get lengthy MSM reports each day during the trial.

I think that is it, in a nutshell, from my recollection.
If I have missed anything, please feel free to add. :)

Just a random thought. Inspector Vascleau may have been led on a wild goose chase :floorlaugh:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...i-Victoria-road-body-Jill-Meagher-dumped.html

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...where-her-body-was-found-20170617-gwt44q.html

I wonder if he found what he was looking for? Doubt it. :floorlaugh:

Sure seems as if he was looking for something, doesn't it? Hopefully, it was Borce's lost drivers license ... which was found by police, right under Karen's remains. :D

One can only hope.

Sure seems as if he was looking for something, doesn't it? Hopefully, it was Borce's lost drivers license ... which was found by police, right under Karen's remains. :D

One can only hope.

BBM. We can always live in hope.

I’ll bet BR felt like Michael Knight swanning around in that black Merc. I wonder if it was as ‘intelligent’ as Kitt.

If someone was leading VR by the nose, I wonder if his searches were costly but ultimately fruitless.

Oh, the irony.

The trial is a long way off, suspicious. There will likely be the committal hearing when he is committed to trial, based on the evidence. Unless he changes his mind, and pleads guilty right away.

Borce may enter his anticipated not guilty plea at that stage, or sometime later.
There may be a Supreme Court bail hearing.
Then there will likely be mention after mention in court (quick apperances by the lawyers and prosecution) as the judge makes sure both sides are still on track for the trial, and settles any differences between them.
Finally, the trial date will arrive .... in about 1-1½ years or so.

We won't hear anything about Borce and the case in the in-between, due to sub judice. Unless there are more jail incidences, or something like that.
Just maybe a tidbit here and there, telling us a court mention has happened (but not what happened during the mention, what it was about).

Once the trial is on, journalists sometimes sit in court and tweet during the trial about what is going on. They have to wait for a brief period of time after each revelation (is it 15 minutes?) to make sure the judge is not going to suppress whatever has just been revealed.
And, of course, we will get lengthy MSM reports each day during the trial.

I think that is it, in a nutshell, from my recollection.
If I have missed anything, please feel free to add. :)

Thanks so much for the detailed reply. How depressing it will take that long for closure for her family [emoji57]

Thanks so much for the detailed reply. How depressing it will take that long for closure for her family [emoji57]

Depressing yes but we can wait for Karen’s justice.
That will be well worth the wait.

btw any recent news from Ant?

He can now b and who didn't believe can now f... themselfs. (2 posts, his personally spelling)
Doesn't sound really satisfied, IMO. Rather finished with the world. Did he need something like that on top of all in his difficult troubled life? Poor "only child" No. 1 and No. 2.

Do you all think the detectives asked AR's mother - BR's girlfriend ca. 34 years ago - if BR preferred slightly violent sex practices (or similar)? That would be crazy, IMO. Much too long ago. He could have learned or expanded his preferences since he was a teenager. - We will not know it for the time being.
I wonder why the ex-girlfriend was allowed to speak to media at all.

Do you all think the detectives asked AR's mother - BR's girlfriend ca. 34 years ago - if BR preferred slightly violent sex practices (or similar)? That would be crazy, IMO. Much too long ago. He could have learned or expanded his preferences since he was a teenager. - We will not know it for the time being.
I wonder why the ex-girlfriend was allowed to speak to media at all.

Would be heartbreaking if they try the “sex game, accidental death” card.
It’s ******** and we know it!

I know I have missed something can you explain pic to me.. thanks

Soso has the amazing talent to supply relevant/exact information at the drop of a hat.....(along with many others).

It is not too late to try for bail. I think he has to go to the Supreme Court though. Which is what Simon Gittany did, after he was refused bail for murdering Lisa Harnum.
He has to prove exceptional circumstances. (Like preparing for his defence :rolleyes: )
But he cannot be considered a flight risk to be allowed bail ... so that might go against him.

It’s not a particularly favourable climate for alleged murderers to apply for bail in Victoria, especially if the victim is their spouse.

http://www.lawhandbook.org.au/03_05_04_grounds_for_refusal_of_bail/

I wonder what BR’s ‘exceptional circumstance(s)’ will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x