Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MACADONIAN CONE OF SILENCE

FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.

0e5e38dec6a67d1829040907b6f5e78c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You read my bloody mind ... I was wondering WTF does a Macedonian Cone of Silence look like, I envisaged goats in the background, under an olive tree.

I hope closer to April Boris and his legal team are presented with a few ace cards up their sleeves that LE hopefully have not used yet. Hopefully come April they might be able to add a couple more and Boris and his team accept a deal. I would like him to do the full extent of the term but for the sake of Karen's memory for many I don't want to see his legal team try and personally discredit her by putting 'dirt' on her (not that I believe there would be anything) someone has already done that to her and he now needs to put his hand up and admit it.A few posts back a few asked re Karen having asthma she didn't suffer from that condition, overall I think her health was fine although she may have suffered from 'archephobia' towards the end of her life.i don't think BR suffers from any condition although he may shortly show signs of having 'medorthophobia' which apparently can be sometimes caused the first time one is incarcerated.

As mentioned up thread Steve I'm 20 minutes away from the city if you need somewhere close to stay should you choose to attend court hearings you are more than welcome to a room at mine with hubby and children.

Thanks em
I am seriously thinking about doing an interstate trip to you hairdresser.....:)
Are appointments hard to get?

We will put you at the top of the list.....along with all the other sluethers *advertiser censored*

Mates’ rates? I’ll bring the prosecco.

You'll have to bring more the prosecco maybe a little espresso martini mix. Yep mates rates indeed. I can see it now 15 x websleuthers at my daughters salon. Wow what a conversation.

You'll have to bring more the prosecco maybe a little espresso martini mix. Yep mates rates indeed. I can see it now 15 x websleuthers at my daughters salon. Wow what a conversation.

I was thinking mimosas but espresso martinis sound good too.

This was confirmed by my daughters client who witnessed the event ....(that salon is gold).

That truck might have been hired or belonged to a friend of theirs unless VR owned it from one of his businesses.
What if the cops traced it from CCTV like they did the Merc?
Could any of the witnesses remembered the plate or any markings?
What if the small truck that was near the Merc when it was being driven over the railway.
Oh happy days if they located it and who had it/hired it that day.

If anyone has time, please check out the State's Cosing Arguments in Todd Kendhammer's Murder Trial.
Just EXPOSING all the lies: perhaps a carbon copy , that can be used for Karen's Case.

So, here's a scary thought. Rob Stary supports defensive homicide. He appeared on this Insight program.
Let's hope Borce doesn't change direction with his anticipated not guilty plea.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/insight/tvepisode/provoked

Mind you, it seems he has used it for women who have killed to defend themselves. Hardly likely in Borce's case, I would think.

"Robert Stary is a Victorian criminal defence lawyer. He supports defensive homicide which was created in Victoria after provocation was abolished in 2005. Since then, two of Robert’s clients – Karen Black and Eileen Creamer – have been convicted of defensive homicide, which carries a lesser sentence than murder."

Am I right to think when evidence is submitted it has to be given to the other party before the trial? Like no surprises during the trial.

Am I right to think when evidence is submitted it has to be given to the other party before the trial? Like no surprises during the trial.

You are right. That is what the brief of evidence is. The one that Rob Stary doesn't want to wait 2 more weeks for. I believe the articles say he has to wait 12 weeks, as per the judge's order, instead of the usual 10 weeks.

In court on Wednesday, prosecutor Andrew Tinney, SC, asked Ms Bolger that investigators be granted 12 weeks, instead of the usual 10, before they handed their brief of evidence to Mr Ristevski's lawyers.
Mr Tinney said investigators needed the extra time "because of the nature of the investigation and the ongoing work that needs to be done".

Mr Stary objected to the two-week extension, saying police had been investigating Ms Ristevski's disappearance for 18 months.
But Ms Bolger granted prosecutors the extra time as the request was not unreasonable.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/b...-of-wife-karen-ristevski-20171212-h03mvw.html

So, here's a scary thought. Rob Stary supports defensive homicide. He appeared on this Insight program.
Let's hope Borce doesn't change direction with his anticipated not guilty plea.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/insight/tvepisode/provoked

That wouldn’t surprise me SA. I think all gloves will be off. BR has been biffed and he will be desperate to get out now.
Can he try now for bail or is it too late. Boy I’m thinking he wished he had begged for bail now.
Where is his rich bro when he’s needed or is he wanting to be invisible right now.
Who knows VR might be totally pissed that he’s been dragged into this.

That wouldn’t surprise me SA. I think all gloves will be off. BR has been biffed and he will be desperate to get out now.
Can he try now for bail or is it too late. Boy I’m thinking he wished he had begged for bail now.
Where is his rich bro when he’s needed or is he wanting to be invisible right now.
Who knows VR might be totally pissed that he’s been dragged into this.

It is not too late to try for bail. I think he has to go to the Supreme Court though. Which is what Simon Gittany did, after he was refused bail for murdering Lisa Harnum.
He has to prove exceptional circumstances. (Like preparing for his defence :rolleyes: )
But he cannot be considered a flight risk to be allowed bail ... so that might go against him.

Just a 10pm run across the lawn and along the road and up about 200 mts & back.
Seriously I felt it became all about Karen’s freedom from the rot she was experiencing. Rest peacefully sweet lady.

Dammit no photo, too dark. (Thank goodness)
Aussie Shiela frightens dogs and little kiddies as she waddles through the burbs....buck nakit.

Just catching up on the few hundred posts I've missed this weekend ...... wowee, TGY, you did it, ran starkers up the street .... glad google earth van wasn't passing-by at that point (i myself have been caught by it, but by the grace of God not nude) ..... BRAVO, I applaud you, you did it, and a warm night to boot .... more power to ya .... now to catch up on posts [emoji848] ... and into the websleuths Hall of Fame, I reckon [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member