Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ant is posting "his most wanted pedofile" with a screen shot of a message. Unfortunately I don't understand and Google isn't helpful.

Anyone able to shed light on this? Ant certainly has something to share, wish he wasn’t so cryptic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone able to shed light on this? Ant certainly has something to share, wish he wasn’t so cryptic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure, but I think it's directed at Marnie O'Neil a jurno at News.com that wrote an article or 2 about him. Just his way of being PO with her I suppose.

If he did press charges it would of made him a dog in there and into solitary confinement for the rest of his sentence. I got this info from my partner who work inside a prison looking after the crims.

If he did press charges it would of made him a dog in there and into solitary confinement for the rest of his sentence. I got this info from my partner who work inside a prison looking after the crims.

He’d have to be praying the media shut up about him.
It makes him stand out and whoever roughs him up makes a name for himself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He certainly has quite a fan club. :D
Judging by the comments under the article. Lots of sympathy for him ... not.

He certainly has quite a fan club. :D
Judging by the comments under the article. Lots of sympathy for him ... not.

17f3aa648cef212d0f609aaccebe42be.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just browsing houses for rent. Borce's house listed for rent again. Available now. $800 per week. Previous tenants already moved out? Was a short stay if they moved in when last taken off rental market in November ??

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Just browsing houses for rent. Borce's house listed for rent again. Available now. $800 per week. Previous tenants already moved out? Was a short stay if they moved in when last taken off rental market in November ??

I wonder if it has something to do with the lessor being accused of Karen’s murder?

Just throwing this out there. IMOO. Under cover police rented the house. Went through it with a fine tooth comb and a lot of luminol..... Bingo, was the final piece of the puzzle and hence the arrest of Borce. Big clean up and now on rental market again. Just my thoughts playing around with theories of course.

Just throwing this out there. IMOO. Under cover police rented the house. Went through it with a fine tooth comb and a lot of luminol..... Bingo, was the final piece of the puzzle and hence the arrest of Borce. Big clean up and now on rental market again. Just my thoughts playing around with theories of course.

I love your thinking crystal. It could the case if his legal-eagles wouldn't allow entry.

If that's the case doncha love our cops more.

Just imagine.. :floorlaugh:

I thought this could be a possibility too!

If the rental agent did not reveal to the tenant that a murder likely happened there, it is a reason that the tenant can use to break the lease and leave.

It is called "stigmatised property".

If the rental agent did not reveal to the tenant that a murder likely happened there, it is a reason that the tenant can use to break the lease and leave.

I wonder if it was mentioned to our super sleuth IYKWIM

I wonder if it was mentioned to our super sleuth IYKWIM

The law actually pertains to property buyers, but if a tenant should learn about the murder, they can go to the real estate tribunal and say it is too traumatic for them to remain living there. The tribunal will let them out of the lease.

A real estate agent may advise the owner to let the tenant out of the lease before that happens, to avoid all the tribunal stuff.

If this tenant didn't hear about the murder before they signed the lease, they would likely have learned about it from neighbours or when Borce was arrested.

So the sale price of a stigmatised property would reduce the sale price by some percentage.
I assume the same would apply to the rental price.
An 11% reduction in just over a month. How much further might it fall?

Who will actually be ok -ing the prospective new tenants?
Maybe the real estate is on the Borce call list...:D
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members