Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a dark mark on the top of the stair case. This has since been confirmed that it had been there for some time.

But who confirmed that the dark mark had been there for some time? Who keeps a dark mark at the top of stairs when you can get your whole carpet cleaned for $150. How many visitors to the house would be going upstairs to confirm that dark mark was there. Are there more than bedrooms upstairs?

But who confirmed that the dark mark had been there for some time? Who keeps a dark mark at the top of stairs when you can get your whole carpet cleaned for $150. How many visitors to the house would be going upstairs to confirm that dark mark was there. Are there more than bedrooms upstairs?

Those that drive around with a faulty fuel gauge in a luxury Merc to save a few bucks...maybe!

But I agree Jen if money was not a problem why not get the fuel gauge and the cctv fixed the carpet cleaned.
imo

They (the ubiquitous "they") keep the results of newborn's Guthrie test on file for a certain number of years. (Heel prick blood test, screens for metabolic disorders). Jaiden Leske was positively identified by comparing the remains to his Guthrie test kept on file.

I have a feeling they do dispose of them after........ 7 years? Something like that. I don't think it's lifelong but honestly maybe it should be. I am a civil libertarian but wouldn't it be easier if everyone's DNA was on file - if DNA is found at a crime scene, we can know who did it. If unidentifiable human remains are found, we can know who it is instantly.
Maybe I'm not a civil libertarian really lol.

I guess fingerprints might change from birth to adult but why not?
Then we could talk about eye/facial recognition
I’m being fair dinkum here.
I want a dashcam.
It would be a relief if an incident was captured on camera even a car theft, bag snatch or abduction.

There’s crazies out there. :/

Off topic so back to BR’s bashing .....I wonder if he can have a visit from SR?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm from memory only bedrooms/bathrooms....games/pool room with Collingwood jumpers adorning the wall connected to the kitchen/family area.

I guess fingerprints might change from birth to adult but why not?
Then we could talk about eye/facial recognition
I’m being fair dinkum here.
I want a dashcam.
It would be a relief if an incident was captured on camera even a car theft, bag snatch or abduction.

There’s crazies out there. :/

Off topic so back to BR’s bashing .....I wonder if he can have a visit from SR?

Well def not on Christmas Day - no visits.

Wonder who is going to be on his visitors list?

Well def not on Christmas Day - no visits.

Wonder who is going to be on his visitors list?

Darling bro & CR paying respects with a bunch of flowers & the wife remaining covered in the car.
‘Ah she’ll be right it’s not too hot’.

I suppose lawyers aren’t visitors.
Why no visits Christmas Day soso? I imagine that would be important for...maybe ...children

Darling bro & CR paying respects with a bunch of flowers & the wife remaining covered in the car.

Why no visits Christmas Day soso? I imagine that would be important for...maybe ...children

No idea tgy.

Victorian Prison Christmas 2017 - New Year 2018 visitors schedule.
Weekend Visits resume as normal it seems.

http://www.corrections.vic.gov.au/home/prison/

Whats on the menu for xmas day in the big house?

Has anyone who helped in an aftermath ever been charged as an accessory?? I know that the laws are there to allow such a thing, but I don't know that I have ever actually heard of it happening.

Maybe it is hard for the police to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Or maybe they are too busy focusing on getting their case successfully through the courts to worry about the riff-raff.

I had almost forgotten that Matthew Wales Kings wife was charged.

http://www.whimn.com.au/talk/news/m...s/news-story/c55fe7bce8a0e20143fdee62de5b13e8

Probably a very long line to the phone.

Porridge
Porridge
Porridge.

I wish. They eat better than us fool taxpayers.

Yeah prob a nice little dinner for all their troubles.

Homeless be worse off, and yeah the tax payers are footing the bill for those that have committed crimes against.

I feel for the daughter in this scenario. What a terrible situation but wonderful for the Police to get the result that was well overdue.

I feel for the daughter in this scenario. What a terrible situation but wonderful for the Police to get the result that was well overdue.

Mama Mia journo, Michelle Andrews, feels sorry for her, too.

https://www.************.au/karen-ristevskis-daughter/

My own thoughts .... it is very unfortunate for Sarah that her father did not think about the fact that their daughter would be losing both parents, through this ultimate act of violence. Let alone the shame of his act, that she might feel, and the sudden change from attention-lavished child (by all accounts) to virtually-orphaned child.
It is also unfortunate that she did not feel the loyalty to her murdered mother to assist police with their inquiries. It may have held her in much better stead right now.

ETA: Oh, sorry about the asterisks. Guess maybe WS doesn't consider this MSM? Google 'During the breaking news about Karen Ristevski, there is one person we’re thinking about today.'

Unfortunately, we don't know yet how involved Sarah is in all of this and how much she knows about what really happened to Karen because she chose not to co-operate with the police.

I wouldn't like to be in her complicated situation and I do feel for her, but surely by living under the same roof as her parents, she must have some idea as to what really happened to her Mum... So sad all round !!! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez