Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In one story, Mr Ristevski told police that on the morning his wife disappeared, they had fought about their finances in an upstairs room before she walked out of the house.

In another story, police claim he told them they fought downstairs and she left by a different door.

Uber trip on day of disappearance

Didn’t he say she went upstairs then came back down?

Re police methodology
Tracking device fitted to Borce Ristevski's car removed, or fell off
A tracking device was fitted by police to a vehicle used by Borce Ristevski in the months after his wife disappeared.

But the device was either removed, or fell off the vehicle, sources familiar with the investigation into Karen Ristevski's disappearance have told Fairfax Media.

Criminals like BR (allegedly to be) haven't to know more than that (how to remove a tracking device), IMO. ;)

But he spent the first morning of his committal hearing listening to an application for a suppression order from Victoria Police, which wants to prevent media from reporting evidence about how investigators use telecommunications data. Police also want a telecommunications technician to give evidence in a closed court.

Lawyers for media organisations are opposed to the application for the suppression order.

Astrid Haban-Beer, representing the chief commissioner of police, said investigators did not want the methodology on how they used the data to be released into the public domain.

"We say the material is so highly confidential that it ought not to be released to anyone but the court," Ms Haban-Beer told magistrate Suzanne Cameron. Ms Cameron is yet to rule on the suppression order.

Borce Ristevski in court for committal hearing, accused of murdering his wife Karen
Then for the sake of future justice, it's best left suppressed.

BTW, apologies for my punctuation in my previous post; sometimes my keyboard forgets to use capitals! :D And now it's too late to edit it. Oh well.

Mr Ristevski claims he drove his wife’s 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK coupe hours after she went missing because he believed it needed fuel.

But Mr Fisher told the court Mr Ristevski filled the tank the night before and was “well aware of the fuel level”.

Seems Borce is not such a good story teller :rolleyes:

Poor Ant... a second night in the secure arms of the Lockup Sarge , lights out at 8.30pm... up at 6am for bread and jam. Again. It's a tough life, being the Smartypants of Diggers Rest. Ant pushed it to the limit, the limit arrived, and Ant is unprepared for it. Dearie me.

It is reasonable to suppose that Borce's defence barrister made sure that neither Ant nor Sarah attached themselves to Borce at any point, it would not do Borce any good at all, either of them. He is far better off flying solo on this voyage.

Mr Ristevski claims he drove his wife’s 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK coupe hours after she went missing because he believed it needed fuel.

But Mr Fisher told the court Mr Ristevski filled the tank the night before and was “well aware of the fuel level”.

Seems Borce is not such a good story teller :rolleyes:

Seems he couldn't keep even one of his lies straight. :oops::oops::oops:

The messages were:

Moments before his arrest Mr Rickard told the Herald Sun in a series of phone messages that police had his house surrounded and he was “so scared”.
He said he did not want to give evidence because he believed he could be made to look a fool.
Mr Rickard said he worried that a previous brain injury may mean he would not be able to articulate himself and would be quick to anger or swear.
He also said he felt “harassed” by police and no longer trusted them.
“I’m over being targeted … I will not be pushed around,” he said.
Mr Rickard said he was trying to get on with his life, stay healthy, get back to work and move away from his troubled past.
“I am happy and at peace and life is fantastic,” he said in recent weeks.[/QUOT

Thanks for summarising this article. Just catching up.

Last edited:
Didn’t he say she went upstairs then came back down?
Yes, I seem to remember that too, TGY. We were speculating on what condition she was in when she came down. And wasn't the carpet replaced, or cleaned, or something was done to it? (Sorry, old age and bad memory). IMO

On the night of her disappearance, Mr Ristevski and his daughter Sarah had dinner with his parents. Police allege he told them Ms Ristevski was “at the shop” the pair owned, Bella Blue, which was draining their finances and had left them in significant debt.

Police say Mr Ristevski did not tell Sarah that her mother was missing on the day she went missing or ask whether she had heard from her mother.

The last conversation Mr Ristevski and his wife had was relayed to the court. Mr Ristevski told police his wife said “I’m going because I can’t think straight” before leaving the home.

BBM^^^^^^ I can't believe he did that???? Surely he must've known it would come back to bite him on the proverbial. Does he think people are stupid? How easy would it be to disprove she was at the shop. Take the police less than 5 minutes.

How Sarah must hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member