Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha no accents on mine ;) but nah I hope you do understand how It’s not my matter to talk about. Make sarcastic jokes maybe but it’s not my position to say anything

I understand that it's not your position to talk about it, but you can tell us your feelings. We'll try not to be sarcastic :rolleyes:

Cmon guys. I mean it I’m logging off now but to read you say things and assume that Sarah went shopping when it was my bag she used to shelter herself from the press, you hoping that I get a fine? Is that really worth making fun of and jumping to conclusions about. That in no way helps the case or pays respect to Karen. My comments that followed weren’t either but two wrongs don’t make a right

c'est assez de merde pour aujourd'hui

It looks like this thing is going to trial, it would be simply too radical if the Judge says, ok, who cares, ride off into the sunset, Borce old boy... cant see that happening from this point.

And this is where some really big bags of taxpayers money gets to be expended....

Cmon guys. I mean it I’m logging off now but to read you say things and assume that Sarah went shopping when it was my bag she used to shelter herself from the press, you hoping that I get a fine? Is that really worth making fun of and jumping to conclusions about. That in no way helps the case or pays respect to Karen. My comments that followed weren’t either but two wrongs don’t make a right

We are normal public, give us a bone and we'll pick it. All we want is Justice for Karen, so you have to forgive us.

In the hours after Karen Ristevski vanished, her daughter searched the family home for a note, checked whether her mother’s passport was missing, looked at her Whatsapp account and asked her father to see if her mum had accessed her bank accounts.

Sarah Ristevski gave evidence on Tuesday at her father’s committal hearing on a murder charge. Her two police statements, released today, show her frantic search for an explanation for her mother’s sudden disappearance on June 29, 2016.

<modsnip- copyright violation- add required link>

Nocookies

Last edited by a moderator:
“I started crying and told dad that she always does this and doesn’t think about other people,” she said.

from a family that never argued... sure.

Oddly , to me, not a lot of this rings true., what Sarah doesn't say is, what was DIFFERENT about THIS time, from all the other times when ' she always did this'....

'
'Ms Ristevski told police her parents would argue every few weeks and her mother would always be the one to start the argument.'

ooo sink the boot in, Sarah... what a saint Borce must be!! whoda thunk!

“Mum gets really worried about the money side of the business,” she said.

well. yes, Sarah. adults do tend to worry about stuff like that, because it has such devastating ramifications and consequences... consequences, those are the things that follow on from actions that are not wise, or legal , or rational..

I’m in reality, I don’t hope that strangers get a fine, I don’t suddenly make an assumptions which are completely off face, I don’t judge people for what they wear or be nosey about it. Think what you want though

If my immediate family was up to their eyeballs in $1m+ debt, I'd expect anyone to question my choices.
So Kev, setting aside designer labels and strategically placed brand bags, can you share your theory on what you think happened to Karen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1