Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I can actually see this as a "victim impact statement"... Written by SR on behalf of BR:rolleyes:

If BR is indeed a victim, then who is the real perp? :eek:

I am starting to wonder.... Why doesn't BR plead self defence instead? He's never going to tell the truth anyway.
Of course BR was the victim. One, he's lost his wife, which is far more significant than anyone else's loss. Two, he had to put up with her all those years. Three, he had to kill her, which was unpleasant. Four, after he killed her, she didn't even clean up after herself, and he had to dispose of her body, which was horrendous. Five, he had to lie, which was an indignity for a proud and honourable man. Six, he risked his daughter's affection. Seven, he now has to spend years in a yucky and dangerous gaol. Eight, the judge will speak to him with disrespect. Nine, if he hadn't managed his financial affairs so well as to be broke, he would also have had to pay his lawyer for the mess he's in.

Of course BR was the victim. One, he's lost his wife, which is far more significant than anyone else's loss. Two, he had to put up with her all those years. Three, he had to kill her, which was unpleasant. Four, after he killed her, she didn't even clean up after herself, and he had to dispose of her body, which was horrendous. Five, he had to lie, which was an indignity for a proud and honourable man. Six, he risked his daughter's affection. Seven, he now has to spend years in a yucky and dangerous gaol. Eight, the judge will speak to him with disrespect. Nine, if he hadn't managed his financial affairs so well as to be broke, he would also have had to pay his lawyer for the mess he's in.
Excellent wording! :p

If BR doesn't inform the Court how and why he killed SR he should get the maximum sentence. How can the Judge determine the length of sentence without factoring in those two important details. In some Australian States (think its more than 1) with no body having been located and if the convicted murderer doesn't give details as to where they buried or disposed of the victim then the sentence is life without parole. The Court said because of the decomposed state of KR's body the cause of death was unable to be determined. BR killer her and dumped her body which has now led to a lesser degree of murder, he has received years less in prison time because of this. If a manslaughter convicted person won't give details which would have helped to determine the length of sentence then they should be given the maximum sentence that the crime allows for. I doubt then BR would remain silent.

He is lucky I am not the Judge.

JLZ. Your description of this slime bag was accurate.
Can you believe, he may be out within a few years, proud of what he has achieved, by being so 'clever' in his vile actions.
Yuk.
MOO.

If BR doesn't inform the Court how and why he killed SR he should get the maximum sentence. How can the Judge determine the length of sentence without factoring in those two important details. In some Australian States (think its more than 1) with no body having been located and if the convicted murderer doesn't give details as to where they buried or disposed of the victim then the sentence is life without parole. The Court said because of the decomposed state of KR's body the cause of death was unable to be determined. BR killer her and dumped her body which has now led to a lesser degree of murder, he has received years less in prison time because of this. If a manslaughter convicted person won't give details which would have helped to determine the length of sentence then they should be given the maximum sentence that the crime allows for. I doubt then BR would remain silent.

The law has to change, IMO.

OMG JLZ, BRILLIANT!

I strongly agree that he still believes he is the poor victim in this and SR also agrees with him. I hope the safety of the community and prospect of rehabilitation is considered highly by the judge due to this.

All IMHO.

THE UNEXPECTED WAYS PRISON TIME CHANGES PEOPLE / BBC

"Key features of the prison environment that are likely to lead to personality change include the chronic loss of free choice, lack of privacy, daily stigma, frequent fear, need to wear a constant mask of invulnerability and emotional flatness (to avoid exploitation by others), and the requirement, day after day, to follow externally imposed stringent rules and routines."

Karma is coming. Prison is where it will no longer be all about him. I hope he thinks about HIS CHOICES to kill his wife, lie ongoing and cause irreversible trauma to Karen's true family.

All IMHO.

# 740: Of course BR was the victim. One, he's lost his wife, which is far more significant than anyone else's loss. Two, he had to put up with her all those years. Three, he had to kill her, which was unpleasant. Four, after he killed her, she didn't even clean up after herself, and he had to dispose of her body, which was horrendous. Five, he had to lie, which was an indignity for a proud and honourable man. Six, he risked his daughter's affection. Seven, he now has to spend years in a yucky and dangerous gaol. Eight, the judge will speak to him with disrespect. Nine, if he hadn't managed his financial affairs so well as to be broke, he would also have had to pay his lawyer for the mess he's in.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG JLZ, BRILLIANT! #746

'Loving, caring': Sarah Ristevski's glowing character reference for dad Borce / THE AGE

"... shoulder to cry on when she felt like her family wasn't there for her."
Outright nasty and unnecessary comment from SR. You can see she is also participating in the "scapegoating" mentality and isolation tactics of a Narcissist. Divide and conquer attempt.

"It pains me inside... and I can't stress enough how much this has effected my dad."
Her Dad murdered her Mum. She truly wants everyone to believe BR is the victim in all of this. It should read "It pains me inside that my father, who I trusted, murdered my mother, has no remorse and lied to me and the Police continuously. I can no longer trust this man who I used to call my father." But it doesn't. WHY NOT?

"...and I can confidently say that in my 23 years I have never witnessed any form of violence between my mum and dad."
SR can use the word "confidently" as much as she likes, it doesn't make the statement more convincing or believable.

"From people at the local footy and cricket club to co-workers, my father was extremely well liked and respected..."

If this is the case, I would definitely be expecting a large volume of "glowing" character references from BR's family and friends attesting to this "fact", including his parents, brother, co-workers, football and cricket mates "... where he still holds the highest batting average in the Essendon district." Good glory! I am surprised SR hasn't recommended him for sainthood.

"For months my dad would try his best to shield me from the waiting media outside our home, but unfortunately he can't shield my anymore."
SR is indicating she doesn't blame her father for the media presence. WHY? If BR acted alone, why would she praise him for protecting her when he was the very reason the media were outside to begin with. This doesn't make any sense.

"The circumstances have left me without both of my parents..."
This is not a true statement. This is an ATTEMPT TO EVOKE SYMPATHY by SR. "The circumstance" is that her mother is deceased because she was murdered by her father. In actual fact her father is still alive and breathing, he will be in prison, who she can still visit once a week and call twice per day if she chooses.

All IMHO.

(Underlined by me.)

This part of her 'glowing tribute' says loudly that she SR, did it and he was trying to not let that news be faced by her IMO.

Last edited:

You know it’s anybody’s guess what lie he will spin Steve. Those lawyers would tell him exactly what to say, that’s their job. I can’t believe this injustice and I can only imagine the disappointment your family is feeling. I’m sincerely sorry for this horrific roller coaster this murderer has put you through.
I pray the judge goes above and beyond to set a future precedent for Karen’s legacy against ANYTHING like this ever happening again.
NoRemorseBorce will rot alone on his plastic covered foam mattress for a very very long time.

July 2017
Karen Ristevski's Husband Accused Of Making Chilling Comments Before Wife's Murder
“I asked him a few questions… if he was married and that, he didn’t reply back to me. I found that a bit weird.”

But it was another comment Mr Ristevski allegedly made that prompted the man go to police when he heard news of Karen Ristevski’s death.

“This is a good place to get rid of somebody,” Mr Ristevski allegedly said while the pair were catching up over a few drinks.

“It’s not like something you say to someone you’ve just met. There was something eating me up inside saying I should report it to police.”

Police have confirmed they are investigating the man’s claims.

-.-
What did BR have in mind at this time? "Manslaughter"?

What about the fact that he tried to hide the body by dumping it in bushes+deliberately lying for so long?
Did police charge him for that or he only gets sentenced for manslaughter as a part of deal
Legally they can only charge him for tampering with a dead body IF they knew her time of death.
Sadly that is not available in a forensic sense now so no, he is only facing a Manslaughter charge.

Dad who killed mum 'loving', daughter says
Goondiwindi Argus

The court was also told on Wednesday that Ristevski first offered to plead to manslaughter following his murder committal hearing in September last year.

"The offer was devoid as to any explanation as to what occurred," chief crown prosecutor Brendan Kissane QC said.

"For that reason it was rejected."

Daughter gives 'glowing reference' for father Borce Ristevski over mother's killing / ABC NEWS

"The prosecutor said Borce Ristevski had described his relationship with his wife as good.

"They would argue and scream over small things but no more than any other couple," Mr Kissane said.

The court heard Borce Ristevski told police: "The most I would have done was push her away during an argument".

The most he "would have done" is storytelling (again) and is very different to stating what he did do, "The most I did was push her away during an argument."

I am amazed that SR doesn't consider this to be a form of physical violence. She "confidently" attests in her "glowing" character reference that she didn't witness any forms of Domestic Violence, or maybe she just didn't know about this either. :rolleyes:

All IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member