Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg just as well I wasn’t able to attend today, I would have been vocal in my disgust at SRs character reference for her murderer father, it’s more like a warped love letter to him and who cares about his sporting prowess, how ridiculous,rude and insensitive to her murdered mother and her mothers grieving family. Immature is an understatement, delusional, callous and cold are more fitting descriptions.

Steve I’m so sorry to hear your words were doubted by your aunt, that is an awful and extremely frustrating position to be put in.

What are peoples thoughts on Sarah's comment that Borce was always there as a shoulder to cry on when she (Karen) felt like her family wasn't there for her.

IMO This is a really unnecessary sentence.

It seems to be a vindictive additional comment that serves not to add anything to his character.

Why not simply say he was her shoulder to cry on.

This character refrence was surely thought out..scrutinized...re read...been given thought.

IMO the addition to alienate or infer disharmony between Karen and her family seems self serving.... callous and just plain cruel to her grieving family.

Coughs when I read back she was seeking money from Karen's side of the Family.

What are peoples thoughts on Sarah's comment that Borce was always there as a shoulder to cry on when she (Karen) felt like her family wasn't there for her.

IMO This is a really unnecessary sentence.

It seems to be a vindictive additional comment that serves not to add anything to his character.

Why not simply say he was her shoulder to cry on.

This character refrence was surely thought out..scrutinized...re read...been given thought.

IMO the addition to alienate or infer disharmony between Karen and her family seems self serving.... callous and just plain cruel to her grieving family.

Coughs when I read back she was seeking money from Karen's side of the Family.

Sarah is looking after Sarah, imo. Dad is behind bars for some years to come. Where are Sarah's interest best served.

When I was really young Dad would get me up every morning and make sure I was ready for school. He did my hair, ironed my uniform and packed my lunch before driving me to and from school everyday. He drove me to all of my extra-curricular activities and stayed to watch all of my sports activities even though I wasn't very good.
Sharnelle Vella on Twitter

Did Borce ever work?

Sarah is looking after Sarah, imo. Dad is behind bars for some years to come. Where are Sarah's interest best served.

When I was really young Dad would get me up every morning and make sure I was ready for school. He did my hair, ironed my uniform and packed my lunch before driving me to and from school everyday. He drove me to all of my extra-curricular activities and stayed to watch all of my sports activities even though I wasn't very good.
Sharnelle Vella on Twitter

Did Borce ever work?

He had flexible work hours as the assistant??

I don't blame her for wanting to help reduce her Dad's length of sentence....it's her Dad.

Her personal journey of grieving for her mum... may be an entirely different story.

But to add comment that is hurtful and straight out cruel (towards Karen's family) is...was..IMO not needed as part of his good character refrence.

That addition alone makes me question a persons character. To then read that she has reached out for financial support from those same people... it leaves me sour.

No time of death.
No cause of death.

Ruling that any "after the supposed time of death events/actions" couldn't be brought up in court.

Borce was on a winner.

He could have got off.

None of his driving the car, misleading police with his statements following her dissaperance was ruled inadmissible!!

What else did the prosecution have.

Why...last minute did he take a plea of manslaughter , with such good legal representation??

Him being so interested in knowing what police had ruled her cause of death was...remember the sneaking off to his lawyer's when the media spring him....that always seemed curious to me.

A very strange case.

Parenting Exposed - Divide and Conquer - Narcissistic Parenting

"The narcissist has the emotional capacity of a three year old, which means that the leader in this family leads the children down the garden path, and ends up passing skills down to their children which will destroy the children’s future relationships. The ‘leader’ in this family is nothing more than a perpetrator, which is why this family often falls apart.

The narcissist feigns victimhood so well...

The narcissist is no stranger to divide and conquer. With this strategy, the narcissist will sow seeds of instability between the family members, in the hope of creating havoc, and to eventually turn the entire family against a target of choice (usually the scapegoat)."

TGY - You are spot on with Divide & Conquer. How on earth can one individual murder his wife, lie for so long, cause incredible pain and suffering to others in the process, refuse to say what happened, make it all about him in the process and still have the "glowing" support of his daughter? A Narcassistic one IMO. Manipulation, scapegoating, gaslighting, isolation, bullying, lack of conscience, parental alienation, violence and impulsive aggression, severe lack of empathy.

THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED INCIDENT THAT SR WANTS US TO BELIEVE.

TO WHAT EXTENT HAS SR BEEN MANIPULATED?

All IMHO.

No time of death.
No cause of death.

Ruling that any "after the supposed time of death events/actions" couldn't be brought up in court.

Borce was on a winner.

He could have got off.

None of his driving the car, misleading police with his statements following her dissaperance was ruled inadmissible!!

What else did the prosecution have.

Why...last minute did he take a plea of manslaughter , with such good legal representation??

Him being so interested in knowing what police had ruled her cause of death was...remember the sneaking off to his lawyer's when the media spring him....that always seemed curious to me.

A very strange case.
If the trial had proceeded, the post-offence conduct could still have been brought up to prove that BR caused Karen's death. Only it couldn't be used to prove murderous intent.

There's that saying...that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Without an exact time of death....

IMO Karen could have been murdered the night before.... and how is anyone ever definitely ever able to know. That is something that can never be proved or unproved.

Always doubts for me... Casey Anthony case showed me the lengths of a parents love even in the face of abhorrent horror..... and then equally the willingness to minimize in order to protect the guilty out of love.

Sorry I didnt realise that.

Still..he was probably on a good wicket with his legal team to possibly beat this??

Thoughts??

The court has heard Borce Ristevski offered to plead guilty to manslaughter in September last year, after the committal proceeding.

It was not accepted until earlier this month when Justice Beale determined the prosecution could not rely on Borce Ristevski's conduct after the death to prove murderous intent.
Daughter gives 'glowing reference' for father Borce Ristevski over mother's killing

Imo the hostile prosecution witness was not convincing enough at the committal hearing.
The Arnott shapes story did not cut it.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member