Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah could have said:

I loved my mum so much. We were so close. I miss her every day.
She won't see me get married, won't see her grandchildren. She won't be there to give me advice.
I am heartbroken.
I am shattered by this awful thing my dad has done, however unintentional.
I am more than shattered that I will live every day of my life without my loving mum.

But no, Sarah didn't say any of this.

"Police say Mr Ristevski did not tell Sarah that her mother was missing on the day she went missing or ask whether she had heard from her mother."

"On the night of her disappearance, Mr Ristevski and his daughter had dinner with his parents. Police allege he told them Ms Ristevski was "at the shop" the pair owned."
Ristevski daughter breaks silence

So who said he laid with his daughter because she couldn't sleep on the night she was killed???? Must have been Defence because it's a bloody lie!!
BBM: Nah, sorry.....I don't believe it's a lie, especially after reading her "Character Reference" for BR instead of a "Victims Statement".

Sarah could have said:

I loved my mum so much. We were so close. I miss her every day.
She won't see me get married, won't see her grandchildren. She won't be there to give me advice.
I am heartbroken.
I am shattered by this awful thing my dad has done, however unintentional.
I am more than shattered that I will live every day of my life without my loving mum.

But no, Sarah didn't say any of this.
The mind boggles!!!

Unfrickin believable!!! I too kept reading (wish I hadn't), waiting for her to at least say, "I loved my mum, I miss her so much"...but NOTHING, just blah blah blah blah..... UGH!

Sharnelle Vella on Twitter

D2pOBtuU4AEaYmh.jpg:large
I'm impressed but I'm not able to believe it. Have you EVER heard of such an infallible family.
Now I would like to hear AR's response. He has to feel offended by this statement of the "unexplainable love between the 3", I think.
:confused::(:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member