Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it mean BR is not obliged to tell us how he did it and we will never know what really happened ? Will cops release their version of how they think it happened

I am not surpised by SR's letter, she must have been the most naive and manipulated girl that ever lived .

From day 1 she was convinced that random body snatcher killed her mum and that daddy is innocent in which case you would think SR would be shocked when she found out that BR is a killer, 'breaking news' didn't seem to phase her

How we know for sure she wasn't involved and BR is covering or maybe she witnessed it before she left to uni

Thinking of Samuel. Karen looks beautiful in the pic with him.

Samuel Johnson, known for his lead role in TV series The Secret Life of Us, described Ms Ristevski as a 'sensitive, generous, intelligent and kind woman.
Johnson's sister Connie Said while Sam was unicycling around Australia in 2013 doing events nearly every night, Karen kindly donated mastectomy-friendly frocks from her own designer range so I could feel good at all the fundraisers,' she shared to the foundations 300,000-strong 'village' of supporters online.

'We’ve laughed together, dressed and undressed together, and shared our highs and lows.'

D6ED4DD2-9A2E-4113-95DA-C65C3DC039DC.jpeg

Samuel Johnson begs missing Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski to return home | Daily Mail Online

She should remain to be estranged from K's side of family now and NEVER should get help in any form (money/credit/shelter/etc.) for the rest of her life. SR isn't worth to be cared for for Karen's sake. MOO

I agree.
I hope no money comes to Sara, via Karen's family.
They see SR, for what she is.
Her Mum has been murdered, and she expresses no sadness.:(

Perhaps it was BR, who permitted SR, to feed SR's appetite, to waste money on trips, expensive items, and therefore she needs BR, for further handouts : ?? BR's family.

An edit: so many here, had doubts about SR's character, throughout these threads, which have been proven to be correct.
MOO.
MOO.

Last edited:
A lot of comments have been directed at Sarah, and rightly so. Her statement has proven that she she is nothing more then an entitled, spoilt brat who now has a lot of growing up to do. Her life now is going to be very different to what she was used to and she has no one to blame but herself.
However there are two people who I do feel very sorry for, and that is Borces' parents. looking at the previous news footage of them they looked very frail and obviously in the twilight of their lives. They did nothing wrong, they stayed out of the limelight and I think his mother only gave one interview supporting her son, which any mother would do. For them to now have to live their final years knowing that their son killed his wife is unimaginable. For them I truly do have sympathy.

Yesterday finally proved that BR is Borce Remorseless, and Sarah is Miss Clueless. I am glad that the victim impact statement sorry character reference can be fully published. Karen's family and friends need to know.

The last paragraph really was Sarah's "victim impact statement". How she blamed the media for her hardship, and not her killer daddy. I wish she could elaborate on that "act of violence". Please don't be so vague, it might just show some true character there!

MOO

Sharnelle Vella on Twitter

D2pOBtuU4AEaYmh.jpg:large
Aside from the incorrect use of apart (it should be a part) in this statement, I have no words for this that does not involve profanity. I can not imagine how hard it would be for her to write this, and I would hate to be in her shoes, but she does not evoke any sympathies from me from this.

I watched The Latest: Seven News last night and it was reported that Karen's brother first became aware that she was missing when someone saw a Facebook post about this and called him to let him know.

BR and SR DID NOT contact the closest living relative (apart from themselves) to advise their loved one was "missing".

This is not only disturbing and selfish, but speaks volumes about AVOIDING telling Karen's brother, the person who is going to be the most affected. Deceit at it's highest!

All IMHO.

Aside from the incorrect use of apart (it should be a part) in this statement, I have no words for this that does not involve profanity. I can not imagine how hard it would be for her to write this, and I would hate to be in her shoes, but she does not evoke any sympathies from me from this.

There is so much more to this story the 'glowing reference' Judge called it, still doesn't seem to make sense.
SR barely even acknowledges that he killed her.
She labels what happened to her Mum "The act of violence", totalling distances herself from it, yet she admitted that her and her Mum were so alike and flared up usually and Daddy was the calm one in earlier court statements.

IMO SR did it.
She does not 'feel' much does she!

Never seen this before in my life!

There is so much more to this story the 'glowing reference' Judge called it, still doesn't seem to make sense.
SR barely even acknowledges that he killed her.
She labels what happened to her Mum "The act of violence", totalling distances herself from it, yet she admitted that her and her Mum were so alike and flared up usually and Daddy was the calm one in earlier court statements.

IMO SR did it.
She does not 'feel' much does she!

Never seen this before in my life!

No, I have never read anything that is so 'cold'. I can understand wanting to protect your dad but he has confessed to being responsible for the death of your mother, there is no sympathy there in the letter for her mother at all.

I do not think that SR killed her mother and her father is covering for her, rather, I think she is an accessory after the fact and knew all along what he did and helped cover up for him. IMO.

No, I have never read anything that is so 'cold'. I can understand wanting to protect your dad but he has confessed to being responsible for the death of your mother, there is no sympathy there in the letter for her mother at all.

I do not think that SR killed her mother and her father is covering for her, rather, I think she is an accessory after the fact and knew all along what he did and helped cover up for him. IMO.

What else can explain SRs truly unconditional love towards her dad who killed her mum
Her 'glowing reference' fits right into the theory

It is not like she could not have done it in the morning then she went to school while BR takes care of body, I believe it was an accidental death, most parents would do this for their kids but 99% of daughters would not behave the way SR does if their dad kills their mum, Its unforgiving.
I would write a glowing report for someone who is going to jail instead of me but would not write anything remotely positive if they killed someone so close to me and lied for so long but SR seems to be ok with that..hmm

Last edited:
Hopefully not in this case - notes re sentencing

'Hierarchy of violence' still evident in court sentencing

“This was a murder committed, not at large against a person unknown to the offender, by a person with no prior criminal record. I do not mean to suggest thereby that the murder of a spouse or a partner is any less serious than the murder of a stranger. However, it is a matter which is relevant to the issue of community protection.”

Forget the above I just read this for vic and in table 2 around page 4 or 5 it’s there in black and white and we are all going to be so disappointed

https://www.sentencingcouncil.vic.g...Victoria Offenders Victims and Sentencing.pdf

Last edited:

“This was a murder committed, not at large against a person unknown to the offender, by a person with no prior criminal record. I do not mean to suggest thereby that the murder of a spouse or a partner is any less serious than the murder of a stranger. However, it is a matter which is relevant to the issue of community protection.”
After all, all we need to do is not have husbands, not have boyfriends, and not provoke anyone by rejection.

At least, we know this, Sarah was not , and was never going to be, a hostile witness. Indeed, in all my years paying attention to court cases around the world, and in Au, I have never read such a document from a daughter about a father who murdered her mother.

Never.

I hope I never see it again, either.

Ant, as crazed as a poisoned fox, I saw a brief interview with him on the TV, eyes swiveling like a fruit machine, eyebrows twitching , total synapse collapse, deviating grammar, incoherent thought patterns , was right on the money, though, no doubt , and no argument from Ant, he knew Borce had murdered her.

I now do not believe that Sarah was not, at the very least, entirely unaware of Karen's upcoming demise. I do believe that Borce had floated the idea, and he got no argument about it from Sarah.

Forget the above I just read this for vic and in table 2 around page 4 or 5 it’s there in black and white and we are all going to be so disappointed

https://www.sentencingcouncil.vic.gov.au/sites/default/files/publication-documents/Homicide in Victoria Offenders Victims and Sentencing.pdf
So average is about 6-7years... Very disappointing indeed. Not a great deterrent IMO

I’m a bit confused so is this it now until sentencing?

If all the victim statements have been presented, and all the claims by the prosecutor and the defence are done, then yes.

What happens now is, the judge cogitates on all this stuff, line by line, concept by concept, and comes to a conclusion as to sentencing. . ..

There is a mandatory element in the sentencing, and then there is the purview of the judge to add to that, and also the very important part of how many years he must serve of his sentence before he is granted the gift of applying for parole. This part is entirely up to the judge, and will consist of whatever he weights up as aggravating factors.

I cant think of any mitigating factors. Borce cost Victorians a hell of a lot of money in police and court time, and this weighs heavily , plus his perverting the course of justice stuff.

Plus, the very particular stress silly Borce put on his defence in that they fought about money. The judge will not take that as a mitigating factor but as a very heavy aggravating factor, killing people, your own wife, in her own home, over money. …

Plus he hid her body. Plus he might have buried her alive, Borce is not qualified to judge death in the human body. He is merely a Uber driver, people study and take exams to pronounce death. Can't have any old Joe doing that.

But then there is the heartrending appeal , a strange appeal from a motherless daughter, …. what will the judge make of that, I wonder. ? …. How will that be factored in? ..

If all the victim statements have been presented, and all the claims by the prosecutor and the defence are done, then yes.

What happens now is, the judge cogitates on all this stuff, line by line, concept by concept, and comes to a conclusion as to sentencing. . ..

There is a mandatory element in the sentencing, and then there is the purview of the judge to add to that, and also the very important part of how many years he must serve of his sentence before he is granted the gift of applying for parole. This part is entirely up to the judge, and will consist of whatever he weights up as aggravating factors.

I cant think of any mitigating factors. Borce cost Victorians a hell of a lot of money in police and court time, and this weighs heavily , plus his perverting the course of justice stuff.

Plus, the very particular stress silly Borce put on his defence in that they fought about money. The judge will not take that as a mitigating factor but as a very heavy aggravating factor, killing people, your own wife, in her own home, over money. …

Plus he hid her body. Plus he might have buried her alive, Borce is not qualified to judge death in the human body. He is merely a Uber driver, people study and take exams to pronounce death. Can't have any old Joe doing that.

But then there is the heartrending appeal , a strange appeal from a motherless daughter, …. what will the judge make of that, I wonder. ? …. How will that be factored in? ..
Thanks trooper. I hope the judge takes all the above mentioned into account.
I hope the judge realises from, as he himself called it a “glowing report” (I find this wording strange from a judge) that there is something seriously wrong in this relationship dynamic

'Loving, caring': Sarah Ristevski's glowing character reference for dad Borce / THE AGE

"... shoulder to cry on when she felt like her family wasn't there for her."
Outright nasty and unnecessary comment from SR. You can see she is also participating in the "scapegoating" mentality and isolation tactics of a Narcissist. Divide and conquer attempt.

"It pains me inside... and I can't stress enough how much this has effected my dad."
Her Dad murdered her Mum. She truly wants everyone to believe BR is the victim in all of this. It should read "It pains me inside that my father, who I trusted, murdered my mother, has no remorse and lied to me and the Police continuously. I can no longer trust this man who I used to call my father." But it doesn't. WHY NOT?

"...and I can confidently say that in my 23 years I have never witnessed any form of violence between my mum and dad."
SR can use the word "confidently" as much as she likes, it doesn't make the statement more convincing or believable.

"From people at the local footy and cricket club to co-workers, my father was extremely well liked and respected..."

If this is the case, I would definitely be expecting a large volume of "glowing" character references from BR's family and friends attesting to this "fact", including his parents, brother, co-workers, football and cricket mates "... where he still holds the highest batting average in the Essendon district." Good glory! I am surprised SR hasn't recommended him for sainthood.

"For months my dad would try his best to shield me from the waiting media outside our home, but unfortunately he can't shield my anymore."
SR is indicating she doesn't blame her father for the media presence. WHY? If BR acted alone, why would she praise him for protecting her when he was the very reason the media were outside to begin with. This doesn't make any sense.

"The circumstances have left me without both of my parents..."
This is not a true statement. This is an ATTEMPT TO EVOKE SYMPATHY by SR. "The circumstance" is that her mother is deceased because she was murdered by her father. In actual fact her father is still alive and breathing, he will be in prison, who she can still visit once a week and call twice per day if she chooses.

All IMHO.

'Loving, caring': Sarah Ristevski's glowing character reference for dad Borce / THE AGE

"... shoulder to cry on when she felt like her family wasn't there for her."
Outright nasty and unnecessary comment from SR. You can see she is also participating in the "scapegoating" mentality and isolation tactics of a Narcissist. Divide and conquer attempt.

"It pains me inside... and I can't stress enough how much this has effected my dad."
Her Dad murdered her Mum. She truly wants everyone to believe BR is the victim in all of this. It should read "It pains me inside that my father, who I trusted, murdered my mother, has no remorse and lied to me and the Police continuously. I can no longer trust this man who I used to call my father." But it doesn't. WHY NOT?

"...and I can confidently say that in my 23 years I have never witnessed any form of violence between my mum and dad."
SR can use the word "confidently" as much as she likes, it doesn't make the statement more convincing or believable.

"From people at the local footy and cricket club to co-workers, my father was extremely well liked and respected..."

If this is the case, I would definitely be expecting a large volume of "glowing" character references from BR's family and friends attesting to this "fact", including his parents, brother, co-workers, football and cricket mates "... where he still holds the highest batting average in the Essendon district." Good glory! I am surprised SR hasn't recommended him for sainthood.

"For months my dad would try his best to shield me from the waiting media outside our home, but unfortunately he can't shield my anymore."
SR is indicating she doesn't blame her father for the media presence. WHY? If BR acted alone, why would she praise him for protecting her when he was the very reason the media were outside to begin with. This doesn't make any sense.

"The circumstances have left me without both of my parents..."
This is not a true statement. This is an ATTEMPT TO EVOKE SYMPATHY by SR. "The circumstance" is that her mother is deceased because she was murdered by her father. In actual fact her father is still alive and breathing, he will be in prison, who she can still visit once a week and call twice per day if she chooses.

All IMHO.
Now I can actually see this as a "victim impact statement"... Written by SR on behalf of BR:rolleyes:

If BR is indeed a victim, then who is the real perp? :eek:

I am starting to wonder.... Why doesn't BR plead self defence instead? He's never going to tell the truth anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissaw