Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Borce Ristevski's $51k credit card debt revealed as sentence appealed for Karen's death | Daily Mail Online

Debt collectors chased Borce Ristevski over an extraordinary $51,102.18 Westpac credit card bill as homicide cops closed in on the wife killer.

Daily Mail Australia can exclusively reveal how Ristevski was drowning in debt after police discovered his wife Karen's body in remote bushland in 2017.

Thanx for this Morrisa.

• Borce Ristevski was a financial disaster as he kept his horrendous crime secret
  • The wife killer was being chased by debt collectors over a massive card debt
  • He failed to pay a cent off a $28,666.17 bill for four years. court documents said
  • Ballooned into a $51,000 debt thanks to 20% interest rates and he sold his shop
  • It came about the same time police were becoming convinced he killed his wife

Borce Ristevski's $51k credit card debt revealed as sentence appealed for Karen's death | Daily Mail Online

Debt collectors chased Borce Ristevski over an extraordinary $51,102.18 Westpac credit card bill as homicide cops closed in on the wife killer.

Daily Mail Australia can exclusively reveal how Ristevski was drowning in debt after police discovered his wife Karen's body in remote bushland in 2017.

No surprises there. Accumulating $22,000 of credit card interest is nothing in comparison to the debt that Borce has attracted. Huge debts that the banks were aware of - who takes on a credit card with 20% interest? A person who cannot get any other type of credit card, that's who.

No surprises there. Accumulating $22,000 of credit card interest is nothing in comparison to the debt that Borce has attracted. Huge debts that the banks were aware of - who takes on a credit card with 20% interest? A person who cannot get any other type of credit card, that's who.

The knucklehead didn’t pay one red cent for four bloody years. Dang fool.

The man has skipped through all of his debt, has manipulated, has refused to respect anyone - banks, police, business partners. He evidently feels 'entitled'.
I sure hope his sentence is made much, much harsher.

How appealing must Karen's inheritance been to Borce!!.. how entitled he must have felt towards it. Not to mention Vlasko's feelings of entitlement also, since Borce owed him bigtime , along with banks, and god knows who else. They hung around race tracks, pretending to be men of the world, men of the track, good judges of horse flesh, when they could barely do up their own shoelaces, the pair of them.

And what could be more sensible than to undermine his wife's business, assume the financials for it, and run it into the ground too and call Karen a hopeless business woman !. it had all the ingredients for murder, right there. Take it over, shift all the debt to the dress shop, trouser any income, refuse to pay up on any outgo.. sure.

I wonder if this kind of news brings a bit of a squint to Sarah's eye.. . maybe she knew about this debt stuff all along, wouldn't surprise me. Maybe she assisted in keeping that from her mother. Again, wouldn't surprise me.

How appealing must Karen's inheritance been to Borce!!.. how entitled he must have felt towards it. Not to mention Vlasko's feelings of entitlement also, since Borce owed him bigtime , along with banks, and god knows who else. They hung around race tracks, pretending to be men of the world, men of the track, good judges of horse flesh, when they could barely do up their own shoelaces, the pair of them.

And what could be more sensible than to undermine his wife's business, assume the financials for it, and run it into the ground too and call Karen a hopeless business woman !. it had all the ingredients for murder, right there. Take it over, shift all the debt to the dress shop, trouser any income, refuse to pay up on any outgo.. sure.

I wonder if this kind of news brings a bit of a squint to Sarah's eye.. . maybe she knew about this debt stuff all along, wouldn't surprise me. Maybe she assisted in keeping that from her mother. Again, wouldn't surprise me.
I thought perhaps Borce was taking earnings and claiming to be using them to pay off the debt, and then Karen saw the statement that showed he wasn't.

ANTHONY RICKARD - 7 NEWS INTERVIEW

REPORTER: SO HE'S KILLED HER FOR MONEY?

Well she's going to take off, she left him in a big hole financially and that house is in her name.

He should atleast get 20, and then that's without parole. Why should he get out in 10 years, you know, he's taken a life, 50 years short of what she could have lived to.

NOTE -
"... he's taken a life ..."
HIS VOICE QUIVERS when he says these four words. Not at any other time during this interview does his voice quiver.

If he doesn't believe in his own words, we shouldn't either.

I now have alot more questions as to what he knows as it appears he is indicating there is more than one person involved IMHO.

The sentencing judge condemning his 'rank deceit' in denying his role for 20 months.

The judge said he had 'finally accepted responsibility for killing Karen, you have not revealed how or why you killed your wife.'

KAREN RISTEVSKI: HOW THE MYSTERY UNFOLDED
June 29, 2016
* Karen Ristevski last seen at her Melbourne home in Avondale Heights
* Her mobile phone pings off a tower in the Macedon Ranges
* A car similar to her black Mercedes SLK coupe spotted by CCTV cameras near Diggers Rest railway station
December 19, 2016
* Police search grassland, waterways, creeks and farms
February 20, 2017
* Karen Ristevski's body found at Mount Macedon Regional Park
March 6, 2017
* Funeral service held with husband Borce Ristevski a pallbearer, while daughter Sarah leads the procession
August 31, 2017
* Police recreate the journey of Ms Ristevski on the day she went missing in a black Mercedes, identical to hers
December 13, 2017
* Borce Ristevski charged with murder and faces court where a lawyer indicates a not-guilty plea. He is remanded in custody
April 18, 2018
* Ristevski returns to court where it's revealed detectives tapped phone calls and planted listening devices as they investigated the alleged killing, compiling a 22,000-page evidence brief
* Ristevski is granted state-funded legal aid as he fights the allegations

17024868-5957521-image-a-12_1565229357307.jpg

Locked up: Borce Ristevski
March 12, 2019
* Prosecutors suffer a major setback.
A Supreme Court judge rules evidence about Ristevski's conduct after Karen's death could not be used as evidence of he had alleged 'murderous intent'
March 13, 2019
* Ristevski's charge is downgraded and he pleads guilty to Karen's manslaughter death
April 18, 2019
* Ristevski is sentenced to a nine year jail term, with a six year non-parole period
May 13, 2019

* Prosecutors launch bid to increase Ristevski's jail term, labeling his sentence 'manifestly inadequate'.

The case heard by the Court of Appeal in November

Jindabyne ski instructor Matthew Williams jailed for 10 years over vicious rape, assault in Snowy Mountains / ABC NEWS

"A British ski instructor has been jailed for 10 years over the brutal rape of a woman and assault of a man after they left a pub in Jindabyne in the New South Wales Snowy Mountains last year.

Justice Noman jailed Williams for 10 years, with a seven-year non-parole period."

This sentence, even though still not enough imo, shows BR really did get away with murder.

The defense argued in both cases their actions were 'out of character'. I don't believe this for one minute.

I am waiting for the day when another aspect of BR's 'good character', already in the public domain, is shared.

All IMHO.

Jindabyne ski instructor Matthew Williams jailed for 10 years over vicious rape, assault in Snowy Mountains / ABC NEWS

"A British ski instructor has been jailed for 10 years over the brutal rape of a woman and assault of a man after they left a pub in Jindabyne in the New South Wales Snowy Mountains last year.

Justice Noman jailed Williams for 10 years, with a seven-year non-parole period."

This sentence, even though still not enough imo, shows BR really did get away with murder.

The defense argued in both cases their actions were 'out of character'. I don't believe this for one minute.

I am waiting for the day when another aspect of BR's 'good character', already in the public domain, is shared.

All IMHO.

Well NSW shows you just how lousy the Victorian Judicial system really is, doesn't it.
Vic is lack and lousy.
Rotten slack sentences in Victoria compared to NSW & Qld.
Yes Edgarb he did get away with murder and all the assets the conniving self centered swine he is. What, is Sarah waiting back stage for a share in the spoils?
That's the only reason I can think of why, maybe a chip of the old block.

We'll see, we'll see.

A man who fatally hit his fiancee with his car in central Victoria has been jailed for four years.

Charles McKenzie Ross Evans, 45, must spend at least two-and-a-half years in prison for dangerous driving causing death and failing to render assistance to Kyneton woman Alicia Maree Little, 41, with whom he allegedly had an abusive relationship for four years before she died in December 2017.
Man jailed for killing fiancee with car

ON YA VICTORIA! 4 FREAKIN' YEARS Slack.
How much is a woman's life worth!!

Evans took Ms Little’s phone, got in his Toyota Hilux at the back of the property, and drove around a water tank and a fence between 12km/h and 16km/h.

He put on the brakes and skidded for 2.2 metres after hitting his partner.

“The force of the impact caused Ms Little to rotate clockwise, 180 degrees, as the vehicle was skidding,” Justice Taylor said.

Ms Little’s died from “catastrophic injuries” including severe blunt trauma and cuts to the liver, and police found her “foaming at the mouth”.

“Your actions caused the death of Ms Little. Ms Little was crushed between the water tank and your car tyres,” Justice Taylor said.

What an astonishing sentence.

“foaming at the mouth”. This , in forensic terms means she took a fair while to die. Time enough for air and blood to be inhaled into her lungs, and to be forcefully expelled back up thru her mouth over a time lapse of about 7 to 10 minutes at the minimum.

After hitting Ms Little, Evans dashed to a friend’s house and complained she had bitten his nose.

He called her phone twice, told others he saw her “alive and well” on the veranda when he left and that she had committed suicide.

“You did nothing to assist Ms Little. You left the scene,” Justice Taylor said.

He instantly had a recognition of his guilt and went straight into lying mode. The calling of her number , a not unusual touch, trying to demonstrate ignorance of her capacity to answer that phone, which he absolutely knows.. ..

By any measurement, that was a premeditated murder, planned and carried out in a high degree of rage. That sentence is an absurdity , an encouragement to other middle aged useless white males , offended at a woman leaving their asinine company, and daring to voice that plan.

And the typical cowardice!.. ' sure, I got in my 4x and aimed it at her, and yea, I got contact, and well... you know.. . ..then I left the scene!...

I just despair.

OK well this is in Victoria
This bloke shows remorse and suffers depression and still gets 16 years.

Borce lies through his teeth and watches on while our cops search for Karen for several years so he should be getting at the very least 16. HUH?

A man who strangled his wife of nearly 50 years with an extension cord has been sentenced to 16 years in prison after a judge said he may not have committed murder if he was not depressed.

Melbourne man jailed for murdering wife with extension cord

I've received a Google alert for this article, but I can't open it - anyone?

Ristevski lawyer jailed for embezzlement
The Ristevski family lawyer who claimed to have intimate knowledge of when part of a $360,000 inheritance was paid to the slain mother prior to her death has landed himself in hot water thanks to his own money woes.

Ristevski lawyer George James Bouhalis jailed for ripping off clients

Herald Sun

The family lawyer of slain mother Karen Ristevski has been jailed after he embezzled more than a million dollars from his clients. George James ...

I've received a Google alert for this article, but I can't open it - anyone?

Ristevski lawyer jailed for embezzlement
The Ristevski family lawyer who claimed to have intimate knowledge of when part of a $360,000 inheritance was paid to the slain mother prior to her death has landed himself in hot water thanks to his own money woes.

Ristevski lawyer George James Bouhalis jailed for ripping off clients

Herald Sun

The family lawyer of slain mother Karen Ristevski has been jailed after he embezzled more than a million dollars from his clients. George James ...
Be interesting if he managed to skim a bit off Borce and Sarah. … the skimmer skimmed, so to speak.,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back