Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Sarah has developed a strategy to be able to cope with her mother’s death and that her father killed her mother. It seems that a large part of her strategy is avoidance and being able to validate or explain in some way her father’s actions. Sarah was a young woman when this happened and an only child. In my opinion her coping strategy has left her with a part of her family, her security in tact. It’s not palatable to us, but I can kind of see why she has taken this path.
MOO
I agree, just using your post to give my final thoughts in this thread.:)

Not everyone is accustomed to the varied coping mechanisms of a child brought up in a household which is unlike their own, and thrown into a traumatic situation not of their making, it's a revelation to them that Sarah is different from themselves.

It surprises me how many people would believe straight off the bat, that their own father had killed their mother, must be some pretty dodgy dads out there!
I can't relate to Sarah, but I've seen this kind of reaction before and I understand it, and people find this revolting and distasteful. There are kids who are abused, punched in the guts by a parent but will protect them from the law at all costs! The parent controls their view of the world and the people in it, police are at the very bottom!

It isn't about Sarah not loving her mother, she can't/won't believe her beloved dad killed her, not yet, anyway. Her family life from cradle to her early twenties, is. all. she. knows!

I wish people would get off her case and accept Borce is the perpetrator and she's a product of his and Karen's style of parenting, genetics and environment, the spun web of lies as the 'perfect' family, the illusion of the self-made millionaires, diamonds and tiaras, flashy cars, living the dream....
There are many people who LIVE like this, just keeping afloat with massive debts, but the illusion must be upheld.
It just happens that Borce killed Karen and we're made aware of them. He's the maker of this nightmare, he took a life, there's no one else to blame. jmo

Killer husband Borce Ristevski to be stripped of control over wife Karen’s grave | PerthNow

Borce, suffering from relevance deprivation syndrome, has made a lunge to be buried next to Karen.

I ask you, peoples. ... really.

This is what Karen’s brother feels about it and I agree.

7 May, 2021
Outside court, Karen's brother Stephen went a step further, telling reporters capital punishment — the death penalty — should be reinstated in Victoria.

Secret that cost Borce Ristevski years in prison - NZ Herald

Today, Gayle Potter's ex-husband was found not guilty of driving over her ....a long trial , and I can't find a thread for her, unfortunately.. but the same judge that looked at Borce so leniently, also looked upon Gayles 'clumsy' husband, too. ( Glen Martyn)

Today, Gayle Potter's ex-husband was found not guilty of driving over her ....a long trial , and I can't find a thread for her, unfortunately.. but the same judge that looked at Borce so leniently, also looked upon Gayles 'clumsy' husband, too. ( Glen Martyn)
Trooper that is just depressing. Government commits big funding to Domestic and Family violence, let’s build more shelters for women fleeing violence so they have to leave their unsafe homes. But let’s not take any action to deter perpetrators. Sad face.

It’s so disheartening that victims lives are worth so little to the judiciary. Victim blaming seems to be the go to defence and they get away with it.

No thread as Gayle wasn’t missing. He ran over her in her driveway, didn’t stop to help her.

I feel for Gayles children and family, today would have increased their pain and anger.

Karen's home is up for sale again.

Ms Mandalas said they knew the Ristevskis had lived in the home, but they were acquainted with Borce’s son Anthony through mutual friends and “knew Karen didn’t reside at the home or live at the home at the time of the murder”.

What? Is that just a lie to help sell the house?

Ms Mandalas said they knew the Ristevskis had lived in the home, but they were acquainted with Borce’s son Anthony through mutual friends and “knew Karen didn’t reside at the home or live at the home at the time of the murder”.

What? Is that just a lie to help sell the house?

Or is it what Anthony told them (and we all know how that goes) :rolleyes:

Portait image of Karen Ristevski

The change was first raised over concerns Karen Ristevski's husband Borce could control her grave.

The new laws were introduced as a result of concerns raised by the family of Karen Ristevski that her husband Borce, who killed her, retained control over her grave.

The amendment came into force from November 15, 2021, and was backdated to apply retrospectively to all rights of interment purchased or transferred from July 1, 2005

The law amendment, introduced to the Cemeteries and Crematoria Act 2003, gives families the power to prevent killers and serious criminals from making decisions about the graves or memorials of their familial victims. This legislation was enforced by the Victorian Department of Health Secretary, Euan Wallace, on January 4, following its passage in March 2021. The amendment was partly introduced due to concerns raised by the family of Karen Ristevski, who was killed by her husband, Borce, who then retained control over her grave.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back