Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, did the two Ristevski brothers, Borce and Vic(?), have a third sibling?

Sorry all just supposing, pull me in line if you.........

KR goes missing 29/6

2 Weeks and a bit what was AR doing during this time?

AR article was 23/7 is that right?

Just curious, did the two Ristevski brothers, Borce and Vic(?), have a third sibling?

Yeah Bo ....there is another brother Vlasko...or something similar...I ll go find it...

I wonder what they mean by a tip off - someon calling in something floatin in the water or someone with definite information specifically about Karen. I can see the former happening but wouldn't call it a tip off, the latter would be more sinister imo

from 7 New australia facebook "Police are back searching the Maribyrnong River for missing Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski. The search comes after a tip off from a member of the public."

Sorry all just supposing, pull me in line if you.........

KR goes missing 29/6

2 Weeks and a bit what was AR doing during this time?

AR article was 23/7 is that right?

Polishing his gun, it seems like. Only joking; we don't know. His alibi for the day Karen went missing consists of having visited a pharmacy, which stamped some form of his, thus proving he visited a pharmacy. That much i know.

When a person drowns, water takes the place of air in the lungs. The body becomes heavier and sinks. It stays there until enough gas builds up inside the body from bacterial decomposition to make it buoyant and free it from the suction that silt and mud creates on the river bed, so that it surfaces.

How long this takes depends on the depth and temperature of the water, the amount of sunlight the corpse receives, and whether it is lying under a ledge or a bridge.

Whether the body is lying on the north or south side of a waterway can also affect the time it takes to rise, because heating of the water varies on each bank.

http://myqacorner.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/why-do-corpses-sunk-in-water-eventually_01.html

Thanks for that link "they'll get you.

Its been so bitterly cold here in Melbourne .... I was thinking how that could affect things.......and yeah seems a body could lay submerged alot longer due to our current weather conditions.

Thinking of the report now,i am more likely to be favouring a member of the public spotting the handbag. ( or what they may have thought was).

After asking for more leads it could be that.

Id be more likey to say it would be farmland but that is my hunch personal opinion.

I think the one we saw in the media, the one with the indelicately phrased, 'call us, Karen, if you are still alive', comment; his name was Vic or Vasko. I think they are one and the same person, going by different names, just like Borce is also called Boris. So we know of two brothers, not sure of other siblings.

You could be right ScottKam.......?? ...... Im not up on the abbreviations/shortening of the name ....... like I know William gets shortened to Bill....or Richard..to rick..

So you could be right....

But there could be a third brother.....not sure...

I think the one we saw in the media, the one with the indelicately phrased, 'call us, Karen, if you are still alive', comment; his name was Vic or Vasko. I think they are one and the same person, going by different names, just like Borce is also called Boris. So we know of two brothers, not sure of other siblings.

Vic being an Anglicised version of Vasko sounds about right, SK. When I was searching, I came across someone with the surname Ristevski and wondered if he was related. Sadly, he is recently deceased.

the footscray bunning car park in undercover, and theres a gate to close it. will check tomorrow if bins are undercover or out.

This whole case is playing out very close to home - I live directly across from West Footscray Bunnings and can confirm that the underground car park gates are locked after the store closes. There's also a loading dock which wraps itself around the northern side of the building (there are usually bins in the loading dock), but this has a large gate on it as well.

I find it very strange that he even visited this Bunnings - the Highpoint store is a 5-10 minute drive away and has 2 levels, whereas the West Footscray store is much smaller, has less stock, is more annoying to access from Geelong Road, and as a result, is eerily quiet at all hours of the day. I don't think I've ever seen more than one cash register open at a time!

I know your watching, and listening.

You will be found.

This whole case is playing out very close to home - I live directly across from West Footscray Bunnings and can confirm that the underground car park gates are locked after the store closes. There's also a loading dock which wraps itself around the northern side of the building (there are usually bins in the loading dock), but this has a large gate on it as well.

I find it very strange that he even visited this Bunnings - the Highpoint store is a 5-10 minute drive away and has 2 levels, whereas the West Footscray store is much smaller, has less stock, is more annoying to access from Geelong Road, and as a result, is eerily quiet at all hours of the day. I don't think I've ever seen more than one cash register open at a time!

Maybe our pal Rickard wanted to avoid the rush when buying some items discreetly.....

So go on the front page of a newspaper, then where have you gone now?

Ice is not just a voluntarily pastime takes over you're life.

Am i right in thinking the police were searching the river around the bridge? That makes me think it was not what someone saw in the river so much as what someone saw happening on the bridge across the river. i.e. a car stopping late at night and someone getting out, throwing something into the river and moving along. That would have to be a handbag or clothing, if it is related to Karen, for no one would stop on such a busy bridge to throw a body over. I realise someone earlier in the thread mentioning Gerard Baden Clay stopping on a busy, well-lit bridge, though i find it utterly unbelievable that someone would throw a body off that bridge.

Further, it might not be a person witnessing this though CCTV footage from nearby shops, if there are shops nearby, which shows some suspicious activity on the bridge.

So i doubt it's something in the river, but some suspicious activity on the bridge. That's what it sounds like to me.

POI who stop cooperation and went silent was never formally identified by police as BR. The news papers and tv only speculate it. But to me when I heard that news was always AR who again only started his posts today. Hmm

Am i right in thinking the police were searching the river around the bridge? That makes me think it was not what someone saw in the river so much as what someone saw happening on the bridge across the river. i.e. a car stopping late at night and someone getting out, throwing something into the river and moving along. That would have to be a handbag or clothing, if it is related to Karen, for no one would stop on such a busy bridge to throw a body over. I realise someone earlier in the thread mentioning Gerard Baden Clay stopping on a busy, well-lit bridge, though i find it utterly unbelievable that someone would throw a body off that bridge.

Further, it might not be a person witnessing this though CCTV footage from nearby shops, if there are shops nearby, which shows some suspicious activity on the bridge.

So i doubt it's something in the river, but some suspicious activity on the bridge. That's what it sounds like to me.

Yes police were searching in an area around the bridge.......the bridge is on a big bend in the river east of Avondale Heights.

There is a possibility that that bend has more shallow waters in that area....so anything in the water coming downstream may get caught up...be more visable. Not necessarily placed or thrown in at that location.

As you have said.....crazy...no one would stop on such a busy bridge to throw out a body....

Question......why would you stop to throw out a handbag or purse.....they are easily disposable items.........put them in your bin....someone elses bin......why stop on on a busy road...on a bridge, possibly to be seen for such small items.

From memory...cause in honesty I havent been down that way in years...but unless they have changed things....

doesnt appear so via google earth.....there is no way anyone would stop on that bridge.....its only two lanes...

even at night, early a.m......the chances of another vehicle coming along...and you blocking the entire road...is possible...

So if throwing a body doesn't seem plausable....Im not thinking stopping to throw small ticket items like purse or bag is either.....

Vic being an Anglicised version of Vasko sounds about right, SK. When I was searching, I came across someone with the surname Ristevski and wondered if he was related. Sadly, he is recently deceased.

How recent Bo? That could be an interesting lead if a relative and cause of death. You never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow