Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's plausible that someone would throw Karen's bag and purse in the river to throw the Police off, whether she has deliberately gone missing or been murdered. Seems to be plenty of access to the river without needing to throw something off a bridge. I don't think someone has thrown something into the river from the bridge....

If Karen was dressed for work, and the shop opens at presumably 10am, why didn't she storm off in her car and go directly to work? Fights usually erupt at night. It's just not sitting right with me that she's need to clear her head at 10am?

Just a thought. Some of our storm water drains, creeks and rivers have 'floating rubbish' traps, usually at 'pinch points' such as under bridges, etc. I wonder if there is one where police are searching?

Thanks Bo....Im just trying to draw in from my own experience.......truth is....Police didnt seem to give a shiate...like it was common...which it may well be.

Maybe a bit of desensitized police attitute.......for me...as a worried family member it was nothing short of a nightmare......so the question would be....... for me at least based on my experience...who called in the media?.

If it was the family instigating it.....then credit to them...... Im having trouble reconcilling it was the police so quickly based on my experience.

That lady I mentioned from Seymour that I knew.....I would have had her name and face main stream media asap given what I knew of her personally.......but she only got a vicpol facebook outreach for weeks..

I Found my daughter (13) 24 hours or about later.....I found her ......they weren't looking...that was obvious following calls made to the same police station .....where I had to repeat all details from the previous night.......even when I said she had psychological issues following the 2009 Bushfires.....We had lost everything. ......but worst of all our pets had died..she was feeling guilty because of this.....

Just some insight into how some police work in different suburbs......

I've had similar experiences. One involved DV at my neighbour's over a period of two years and another when a teenaged friend (who was also a Mum of a 1 year old girl) of my daughter went missing after a night out. We were babysitting her daughter. We went to the Police at around lunchtime the next day and were told, 'Oh, she's done this before.' With an added comment along the lines of 'You shouldn't babysit her child again.' Well, sorry for wasting your time. We did find her that afternoon, without help from the Police. Same with DV. Calls had to be made to FaCS before they acted.

If Karen was dressed for work, and the shop opens at presumably 10am, why didn't she storm off in her car and go directly to work? Fights usually erupt at night. It's just not sitting right with me that she's need to clear her head at 10am?
I agree with you .'i think whatever happened did so the night before

I wonder who the police are investigating on a different level? Seems they use a tactic of arresting a POI for an often unrelated event... Possibly to interrogate with the hope they crack and confess. I'm thinking of John Chardon, even Bill Spedding. We may find an arrest for anything at the moment....

I do and then don't....... It would be good to know what times Police are checking CTV'S from the locals. Did the daughter see her Mother in the morning or does she leave for work before her Mum gets up? Have the Police focused on any other times besides 10am? I find it interesting that a 'Find Karen' facebook page hasn't been set up.......

Novy Chardon told her husband she was getting a divorce then disappeared. If what AR says is true, could it be that Karen told Borce the night before? Just enough time after daughter turned 21? Thinking of Sharon Edwards, also estranged... Disappeared at night. Interesting that the police charged him with possession of firearms. I wonder if Borce will be arrested for anything related to tax?

Interesting:

Driving to Ascot Vale from Avondale Heights. Route over the bridge near the search area.

Driving to Watergardens at Taylors Lakes (Bella Bleu store location) is in the opposite direction to the above (no Maribyrnong River crossing as far as I can find).

Walking from Oakley Drive, Avondale Heights to the Anglers Tavern takes about an hour along the path that runs parallel to Chifley Drive.

I do and then don't....... It would be good to know what times Police are checking CTV'S from the locals. Did the daughter see her Mother in the morning or does she leave for work before her Mum gets up? Have the Police focused on any other times besides 10am? I find it interesting that a 'Find Karen' facebook page hasn't been set up.......

BBM ... yeah, that's always struck me as odd. Even the majority (with the exception of one or two) of pleas to find her that I've seen on FB have been from customers who have said she was a lovely person (but then, aren't most salespeople?). She certainly has a lot of 'friends' on FB (171) ... yes, I know FB friends aren't the same as real-life friends, but it just seems odd that people close to her aren't commenting (or maybe they are, but privately with each other).

If it was an item related to Karen or her disappearance thrown off the bridge, it may not look like a logical place to dump evidence to us, but a person who has just committed a crime won't be thinking the way we all do retrospectively. The thought of water destroying evidence may have been all that was needed for the person to be motivated to (possibly) toss something in.

Sorry Strangeworld ....... I just came back and re read last nigts postings ..... And yes I totally agree with what your saying, yes the thought of water destroying evidencd would be a motivator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member