Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - telling much? I think a lot of people know a lot more than they are saying. Loose lips sink ships. The police are going to have a easy time if these rellies keep up with the hints and insinuations.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...w/news-story/b972fba3710b6668b8b140d5d706954e

Karen Ristevski’s still alive, claims brother-in-law

b972fba3710b6668b8b140d5d706954e

MISSING Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski was not murdered by her husband and is in hiding overseas, her brother-in-law has claimed.

Vasko Ristevski, 56, belie*ves the missing mother is still alive and most likely living in China or the US, having fled overseas on a false passport.
Mrs Ristevski, 47, was last seen leaving her Avondale Heights home on June 29 to clear her head after a row with husband Borce, 52, over money.
Speaking from his Hoppers Crossing home, Vasko Ristevski said his brother did not have it in him to murder his wife.
“A lot of husbands do that (murder) for some reason, but no way is Borce capable of that,” he said.

My head is spinning lol. What on earth is happening in that family??? The article releases are very calculated...but who is doing the calculating? Not the police in this instance, that's for sure.
But why are there so many discrepancies? If the intent was to calm the public's judgement of the family it has only made it worse. And this whole 'on different pages' thing with the brothers...what is going on???

and this scenario ..... loving husband again..... NOT - puleeze can't these men deal with their anger without killing their wives?

It is beyond sad - I cannot even begin to process the horror and devastations Stephanies family and friends have had to endure because of these two selfish pigheaded murderers!

And by this stage, I would be expecting to see a very desperate husband doing anything possible to find his wife. We are not seeing that AT ALL. No matter what a person's personality is, if your wife has been missing for this long, the overriding urge to find her would be evident. It's not. I have no idea what is going on with the daughter - she is very quiet publicly and I am just hoping she is more active behind the scenes. If not, I would question that too.

But I have no clue on this one...

Makara, I would put that down to shoddy reporting to be honest ... anything not directly quoted is iffy afaiac. They get stuff wrong because they don't care as much as we do!

Like The Australian's take on the "rift" between BR and police - totally believe the quoted bit that they have no right to stop ppl talking to the media, I would not put money on them having commented on this case specifically. The truth will be somewhere in between, with maybe the media officer expressing he be cautious about what he says publicly and saying they won't organise another presser for a few weeks until they get through what they've generated, and he is happy with that and running with it. Kind of like they probably would have not let Allison's loved ones do a line search but being at the command is A-OK, but GBC is happy to round that up to "can't search" and went about his business elsewhere.

Makara, I would put that down to shoddy reporting to be honest ... anything not directly quoted is iffy afaiac. They get stuff wrong because they don't care as much as we do!

Like The Australian's take on the "rift" between BR and police - totally believe the quoted bit that they have no right to stop ppl talking to the media, I would not put money on them having commented on this case specifically. The truth will be somewhere in between, with maybe the media officer expressing he be cautious about what he says publicly and saying they won't organise another presser for a few weeks until they get through what they've generated, and he is happy with that and running with it. Kind of like they probably would have not let Allison's loved ones do a line search but being at the command is A-OK, but GBC is happy to round that up to "can't search" and went about his business elsewhere.

Thanks ozazure. So we can expect BR to slam the Herald Sun for their inaccurate reporting any day now, yes?

Notice what MPAN says about police and media:

"You must first check with the officer(s) in charge of the investigation that the case has approval to be shared in the media. Ask what information can be circulated and clarify where leads or comments should be directed if they require follow up." http://www.missingpersonsguide.com/media/

Channel 7 6PM news just had "breaking news" saying they had searched parts of Barmah National Park as the Ristevski's have been known to go to the area.

Channel 7 6PM news just had "breaking news" saying they had searched parts of Barmah National Park as the Ristevski's have been known to go to the area.

Oh my! Things are certainly heating up. My 30 minutes up the calder might have been a bit short though!!

(sorry I am all over the thread constantly today, my usual routine is out of whack this week and there are many case updates in many I follow!)

Welcome! I think similarly to you, except kind of the reverse- mostly feeling she is missing of her own accord, but thinking it is still a possibility BR did it, more so lately. But my overwhelming impression is that these are not your normal folk - not Karen, not Borce, not Anthony and VR is not smart enough to keep his mouth shut, and her cousin Lisa and aunt Patricia and unnamed friend are restrained for some unknown reason ... nothing they said has been off per se but it hasn't been very ardent or persistent. Do they think it is useless, are they scared, are they concerned about invading her privacy or are they just wary of the scrutiny?

I can only imagine how scared the family and friends on Karen's side are of the Ristevski's. No wonder they aren't speaking up as much (however there have been been articles written with kinds words about Karen only). With an ice addicted stepson with rants of killing, violence and references to death, an angry husband, and a brother in law with low IQ.... Wouldn't you be scared? I would... IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I guess this explains the recent Ristevski family comments. It will be interesting to see if the Where is Karen Ristevski? facebook page posts this news, after skipping over the other stuff.

IMO if they are searching in places that the R's have holidayed - they have a suspect in mind. :thinking:

Ch 7 News tonight said Police are now searching forest along the Murray River, a popular holiday spot for the family. Where did this info come from, family member, close friend?????

IMO if they are searching in places that the R's have holidayed - they have a suspect in mind. :thinking:

Seems that way, doesn't it? I wonder if a vehicle was seen leaving the area and arriving back in the area (on local CCTV or highway CCTV) during the right time period to allow a trip to Barmah Nat'l Forest, when Karen disappeared? Or forensics on a vehicle have found soil samples etc ... as they say police were searching bushland/forest.

In that 7News clip......all that bushland to be searched.....what a mamoth task....let's hope that there is a lot of action happening behind the scenes......I really feel that Karen is deceased, sadly......If so, I hope her body is found and persons responsible can be brought to justice.....BRING IT ON.

Maybe they have/had the search dogs with them?
It sometimes takes a while to organise a large scale search due to availability of the dogs (and the manpower).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva