Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police have known about the phone pings from very early on. I recall that in the first herald sun article of AR , he specifically states that police asked him if Borce had other property's in diggers rest. Police knew Borce was in the area on the day she went missing.

Thanks Gigi ...I am absolutely hopeless looking up information. I can't remember any reference to phone pings. Can you elaborate?

Thanks Gigi ...I am absolutely hopeless looking up information. I can't remember any reference to phone pings. Can you elaborate?

I think this was the quote from July 22 Herald Sun.
“They asked if my dad had been up this way, if he knows anyone up this way, does he have (other) properties,” Mr Rickard said of a subsequent meeting with detectives at his Diggers Rest home.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k=15738b8e553e0c12cd619d7b761d2368-1472287773

Umm im going to hope that LE already knew BR drove for UBER and it wasnt my post that alerted them. They surely would've had access to bank accounts etc and seen already.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CHANNEL 7 BRISBANE NEWS JUST ADVISED THAT A DAM NEAR DIGGERS REST IS BEING SEARCHED.......UBER HAVE A RECORD THAT A SPECIFIC UBER PICK-UP REQUESTED PARTICULAR UBER DRIVER ON 29 JUNE IN THE AFTERNOON .....SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LINK......Things are progressing rather quickly.......Not long now BR...MOO..:scared: :jail:

OMG .. But why would he need a pick up??? I mean what are they saying, I can't work out how über fits in?

OMG .. But why would he need a pick up??? I mean what are they saying, I can't work out how über fits in?
I think you can request a driver, so i guess thats his alibi as to why he wouldve been in the area. Unless someone staged it and called for the uber?

I think you can request a driver, so i guess thats his alibi as to why he wouldve been in the area. Unless someone staged it and called for the uber?

That's just TOO weird! Also since you have to link a credit card to your uber account to use the service wouldn't any user be traceable?

Could have been a staged pick up. AR maybe covers for Borce by calling from one of his many phones for an uber ( particularly asking for Borce). There's Birces alibi for being in the area. Obviously that wouldn't be very well thought out though as police would want to track down caller, passenger. Just a theory !

Who do we think that Uber pick up was, if the driver was Borce who needed picking up at Diggers Rest? So what was the plan here, Borce gets an Uber call out to Diggers Rest, while there conveniently dumps Karen's body, picks up his 'customer / accomplice' and drives that person to their required destination. It has to be either AR or VR doesn't it, and isn't is rather odd that a relative would pay for a ride using Uber? So crazy!!

What does everyone else think? I'm really struggling to wrap my head around this one.

My money is on BR, VR driving out there, im not sure about Uber.

Whether this is been brought up by the legals to cloud it more?

Could have been a staged pick up. AR maybe covers for Borce by calling from one of his many phones for an uber ( particularly asking for Borce). There's Birces alibi for being in the area. Obviously that wouldn't be very well thought out though as police would want to track down caller, passenger. Just a theory !

I use Uber, how it works is you request a pick up through the app, you don't talk to the driver until they arrive, also the payment is automatically deducted from your credit card, so you can't just grab an Uber anonymously. That's why I don't get it!

I've never seen the Merc in any photographs unless I missed it. Where is it now? Sarah always looked incongruent to me, I understand her mother is missing but the frown looks a bit inconsistent with tears. Not suggesting anything just observations.

Has Sarah been driving it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I can gather BR's phone pinged on the Calder Highway at about 12:00pm on the 29 June. After rectifying the problem with the Mercedes he was driving, he returned home and then later did an Uber drive in the afternoon. It sounds to me like BR is trying to muddy the waters with a bit of truth thrown in amongst all of his lies.

Who do we think that Uber pick up was, if the driver was Borce who needed picking up at Diggers Rest? So what was the plan here, Borce gets an Uber call out to Diggers Rest, while there conveniently dumps Karen's body, picks up his 'customer / accomplice' and drives that person to their required destination. It has to be either AR or VR doesn't it, and isn't is rather odd that a relative would pay for a ride using Uber? So crazy!!

What does everyone else think? I'm really struggling to wrap my head around this one.

Maybe it was a request to drive TO Diggers Rest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think from when they asked AR re did his dad have any property or friends in Diggers Rest area they knew then who to target. I am sure info has been leaked to the press and the reporter was asked by police to put to BR did you kill your wife so they could read his body language. In his first statement he never mentions re driving Karen's car but then in 2nd statement he does which makes you wonder did he then realise a few days later that the police knew more than letting on when asking AR re Diggers Rest. I don't believe AR was used by BR in anyway as even a blind man wouldn't use AR to help cross the road as he's that lost.
BR asked a close neighbour on the day if they had cctv coverage, I think he was only worried cctv would show him leaving the property in a car and time stamped. Saying the police told him not to talk to the press was proven to be a lie and saying you took her car to check a gauge on it out when your wife hasn't returned from going for a walk to calm down doesn't add up.

Taking over the business from her a few months ago along with the homes cctv breaking down supposebly months ago I think it was planned a while back. Unfortunately it took a while for the police to consider possible murder rather than missing person which forensically lessened valuable time. Bad move BR taking both hers and your phones for a late morning drive but thankfully you did.

Not once have I considered he has shown a husbands true concern over what has happened to his wife. If he was out Uber driving in the afternoon knowing wife hasn't returned and he couldn't get her on her mobile he suspect as.

As as for the brother stating he thinks she has fled to China or the States on a false passport ha plenty of things are false and it's not a passport. I think he is involved but in later stages as the elevator doesn't go all the way to the top to be confident in using him from day one.

I think SR has concerns generated from the past but weighing them up against the possible outcome she is totally blocking them out.

No doubt when it all ends we will know more on what the police were holding back on while strengthening the case.

From what I can gather BR's phone pinged on the Calder Highway at about 12:00pm on the 29 June. After rectifying the problem with the Mercedes he was driving, he returned home and then later did an Uber drive in the afternoon. It sounds to me like BR is trying to muddy the waters with a bit of truth thrown in amongst all of his lies.

I am wondering if the phone ping times coincide with the time the Mercedes Benz was on the Calder.
According to Borce that would have been about 10:30am?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member