Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah must be so frightened and confused. She must have known that things didn't add up straight away but to be put in such an awful, unenviable position of having to acknowledge or accept any of the implied probabilities in regards to Karen's disappearance or assumed death at the hands of a family member is just unimaginable. I really feel for her.

July 23rd Herald Sun

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f

He points to a blue, swollen hand, an injury he says he got from punching the side of his couch in a moment of anxiety.

Thanks steve. I wonder when that injury occurred or how? AR's explanations lack credibility at times. Lots of soft tissue damage is often associated with a bone fracture or joint dislocation. Those injuries can take a long time to heal if not treated. I wonder if AR sought treatment? And when?

Sarah must be so frightened and confused. She must have known that things didn't add up straight away but to be put in such an awful, unenviable position of having to acknowledge or accept any of the implied probabilities in regards to Karen's disappearance or assumed death at the hands of a family member is just unimaginable. I really feel for her.

Yes, Dalziel, I agree.

Sarah looked like a frightened deer in the family's televised media conference pleading for information about Karen. What a dreadful situation she is in. I feel so dreadfully sorry that it seems she has lost her Mum and, possibly, her Dad.

btw My initial impressions of BR were that he looked resigned to the fact that Karen wasn't coming home. I had the feeling they both knew why, or at least that Sarah was conflicted about events, but I didn't get the sense BR had murdered Karen (I still don't).

I am really disappointed in my 'spidey senses'. This is the first time they seem to have failed me. *shuffles off to lab to take big dose of radioactive spider venom*

Yes, Dalziel, I agree.

Sarah looked like a frightened deer in the family's televised media conference pleading for information about Karen. What a dreadful situation she is in. I feel so dreadfully sorry that it seems she has lost her Mum and, possibly, her Dad.

btw My initial impressions of BR were that he looked resigned to the fact that Karen wasn't coming home. I had the feeling they both knew why, or at least that Sarah was conflicted about events, but I didn't get the sense BR had murdered Karen (I still don't).

I am really disappointed in my 'spidey senses'. This is the first time they seem to have failed me. *shuffles off to lab to take big dose of radioactive spider venom*

I feel the same way, even in light of the new information I still cannot completely reconcile that BR is responsible or at least solely responsible. It's all so crazy and far from straightforward!

The spidey senses may not work on something that doesnt want to be accepted.

Yes, Dalziel.

Sarah looked like a frightened deer in the family's televised media conference pleading for information about Karen. What a dreadful situation she is in. I feel so dreadfully sorry that it seems she has lost her Mum And possibly, her Dad.

I am really disappointed in my 'spidey senses'. This is the first time they seem to have failed me. *shuffles off to lab to take a big dose of radioactive spider venom*

I feel exactly the same Bohemian ... I saw a man defeated and almost betrayed. Oh well I am sure he probably feels pretty sorry for himself.

The spidey senses may not work on something that doesnt want to be accepted.

Yes, good old cognitive dissonance. Expect it when you least expect it. I've been a peoplewatcher from the time I could think. I've been able to call BS at the TV so many times when missing persons' significant others have pleaded for information before they turned out to be the perpetrators of their 'loved one's' murders. I have an excellent track record (by my reckoning anyway) and when I've ignored my 'spidey senses' it's led to feeling foolish or, even worse, big trouble. Must be getting old. Hand me my walking stick would ya, U? Cuppa tea would be nice, if you're getting up..

IMO both AR and BR are involved - BR drove to Diggers Rest, turned off his phone and forgot to turn off KR's - who lives at Diggers Rest? His accomplice :thinking:

Two people Two hours - turns phone back on.
agree!

Yes, good old cognitive dissonance. Expect it when you least expect it. I've been a peoplewatcher from the time I could think. I've been able to call BS at the TV so many times when missing persons' significant others have pleaded for information before they turned out to be the perpetrators . I have an excellent track record (by my reckoning anyway) and when I've ignored my 'spidey senses' it's led to feeling foolish or, even worse, big trouble. Must be getting old. Hand me my walking stick would ya, U? Cuppa tea would be nice, if you're getting up.

I hear ya Bo.

Sometimes when it worked before it halts or unfamiliar scenes clouds the perception.

I'll bring it into the open now, Im also suspecting SR in all of this.

The MERC may be AR's mode of transport and AR is being framed by BR........Was it ever revealed what AR's vehicle was at the time of Karen's so-called disappearance ????........It could be that AR IS BEING FRAMED BY HIS FATHER FOR KAREN'S MURDER, hence the very very expensive lawyer BR has engaged....MOO..:jail: :thinking:

I hear ya Bo.

Sometimes when it worked before it halts or unfamiliar scenes clouds the perception.

I'll bring it into the open now, Im also suspecting SR in all of this.

Oh well, there's a first time for everything. Queen Bo the (Nearly Always) Infallible is no more.

btw I haven't discounted that other members of Karen's family may be involved either.

IMPO I believe that KR's disappearance has to do with money. And money only.

The MERC may be AR's mode of transport and AR is being framed by BR........Was it ever revealed what AR's vehicle was at the time of Karen's so-called disappearance ????........It could be that AR IS BEING FRAMED BY HIS FATHER FOR KAREN'S MURDER, hence the very very expensive lawyer BR has engaged....MOO..:jail: :thinking:

Dunno if AR had, or was driving, a car at the time Karen disappeared. If he did, or was, I suspect he would've been driving it without a license. IIRC there has been some discussion on the thread about him getting his Learner's Permit (or Provisional Driver's License?) just afterward.

Dunno also if AR is being 'set up' by his father. My brain hurts.

Yes so true and I think we all feel the same

I stand by my previous post that BR murdered his wife & enlisted the help of his son. Also throwing it out there that VR & SR both have knowledge of what happened to Karen. Sarah's attempt to seek help from missing persons network is all diversion tactics just as AR's accusations of molestation ( probably true) but has aired them to create diversion & doubt if BR goes to trial

IMPO I believe that KR's disappearance has to do with money. And money only.

I agree. I think we will find out, somewhere along the line, that someone was somehow financially advantaged by not having Karen around any more. Or that someone was extremely angry about something financial that Karen did/did not do, and it blew out from there.

Finances are a much-mentioned and touchy subject with BR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme