Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking through all the press releases since KR was reported as missing I am more convinced that an attempt has been made to push Investigators in the AR direction. He has obviously not helped himself with his wild rants of SM and his un-tested accusations but could these faults and errors by him have been used by others in an attempt to protect the real culprit. Going to try and put it all together into some sort of chronological order and work through it. Could take some time. I need a scotch.

Bit early for a scotch, snoop.

My word, this IS getting interesting. I can hardly refrain from refreshing the page every five minutes!

In the CR interview, it appears CR stumbles over the word "puppeteer" when describing AR's actions, like he recalled it just in time.

The way this case is unfolding and these people... you couldn't make this stuff up!

Interesting that Taylor Aubach who is now (?) producer of A Current Affair used to be a reporter at the Autralian and get all the scoops.
I'll bet he has been working with police. He would obviously still have contacts at The Australian and now he has access to TV media also.

There are currently 50 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 38 guests)

:seeya:

My word, this IS getting interesting. I can hardly refrain from refreshing the page every five minutes!

In the CR interview, it appears CR stumbles over the word "puppeteer" when describing AR's actions, like he recalled it just in time.

The way this case is unfolding and these people... you couldn't make this stuff up!

:goodpost: Yes I noticed that too after I reviewed the tape. It appears more and more as though it was all rehearsed.

AR seems abnormally quiet the last few days, wonder why?

AR seems abnormally quiet the last few days, wonder why?

Threatened with legal action by family if he keeps blabbing? (wouldn't likely care imo)
Told by police that he is interfering in an ongoing investigation, and could face charges if he continues? (he may care about that)
Trying to figure out how he can get enough/some money coming in to support his lifestyle? (probably)
Suddenly has seen the light and is going to try to straighten up? (I'm ever hopeful :rolleyes: )

Threatened with legal action by family if he keeps blabbing? (wouldn't likely care imo)
Told by police that he is interfering in an ongoing investigation, and could face charges if he continues? (he may care about that)
Trying to figure out how he can get enough/some money coming in to support his lifestyle? (probably)
Suddenly has seen the light and is going to try to straighten up? (I'm ever hopeful :/ )

Plotting revenge against ACA, CR, Borce, Websleuths, and anyone else who he decides to blame for this latest round of public humiliation?

Looking through all the press releases since KR was reported as missing I am more convinced that an attempt has been made to push Investigators in the AR direction. He has obviously not helped himself with his wild rants of SM and his un-tested accusations but could these faults and errors by him have been used by others in an attempt to protect the real culprit. Going to try and put it all together into some sort of chronological order and work through it. Could take some time. I need a scotch.

Bit early for a scotch, snoop.

My shoutimage.jpg

My shout
attachment.php

I'm in :happydance:

Let's hope that someone has concealed whatever they did in the bush well enough, hey? (Not)
Maybe that person should go and check.

I hope the residents and landowners all along that area get out and check their properties for any signs of digging, movement of fallen branches, burn-off spots, tyre tracks or signs of dragging into waterways, broken locks on gates, any land changes at all.

I am so sorry that it seems to have come to this. :(

Soil and plant matter....could be his downfall too. Look at GBC.

Big shout out to the police and investigating team! :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member