Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So just back on the article the other day, borce confirms argument was not over finances. I guess this just leaves it as argument over -

- paying for ARs rehab (i think this is fake, no addict wants to clean up, he loves it)

- KR + AR "relationship"

- possible relationship with VR?

Any other suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AR was blackmailing KR (emotionally or otherwise).

Uber is a US company. Even all money earned in Australia is sent straight to the Netherlands for processing. No tax paid here.
They can take as long as they want, our laws mean nothing to them.

Edited to add - I know the Netherlands isnt the USA lol Just pointing out the setup of Uber.

BBM

Uber communications manager Mike Scott declined to confirm or deny Mr Ristevski was a driver for the service. “While we can’t make comment on any specific investigations, it is Uber’s practice to work co-operatively with law-enforcement agencies and assist with inquiries as they arise,” he said.

(From same article)

I wonder if after he disposed of the body he called into AR for a visit to ask if he'd seen Karen. All to help form part of his alibi

“He’s not been asked to make another statement and he’s fully co-operated with police,” Ms Ljubicic said.

That's what every lawyer says about their client.

BBM

Uber communications manager Mike Scott declined to confirm or deny Mr Ristevski was a driver for the service. “While we can’t make comment on any specific investigations, it is Uber’s practice to work co-operatively with law-enforcement agencies and assist with inquiries as they arise,” he said.

(From same article)

Uber have operated illegally in Australia for well over 2 years now. They do not follow the law ( worldwide in fact ) and I will eat this laptop if they provide any information relevant to this case within an acceptable time frame. If ever.

I wonder if after he disposed of the body he called into AR for a visit to ask if he'd seen Karen. All to help form part of his alibi
Or did AR do it and BR went to confront him?

Remember AR had an alibi of being at the pharmacy that day. AR did it, BR drove to him, told him to go to the pharmacy and BR disposed?

Was something dug up prior?

Just brainstorming.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Uber have operated illegally in Australia for well over 2 years now. They do not follow the law ( worldwide in fact ) and I will eat this laptop if they provide any information relevant to this case within an acceptable time frame. If ever.

Oh yes, not disagreeing with you, just posting their official statement. I seriously do not know that much about Uber as an organisation, though I know someone who drives for them here in SA. Will have to ask him more about them.

Will you post a pic of you eating the laptop .... please .... if you have to eat it? :D :D :D

sleepinoz, I know you've been sleuthing longer than I have, but I respectfully disagree that AR was involved. IMO, involving someone else -especially AR - would have been incredibly stupid. He's got loose lips. He's shown that he cannot be trusted because his stories have been contradicted and counteracted by others. I think BR knows the area of Diggers Rest simply because AR lives there. And also, it's the quickest way from Avondale Heights (via the Calder) to get to a remote area in order to dispose of a dead body.

I agree with you, AR is too much of a loose cannon to involve in anything and Borce seems very contained to me. I think he's acted alone. I would not be shocked if it turns out his brother has known what happened since shortly after the event however.

I agree with you, AR is too much of a loose cannon to involve in anything and Borce seems very contained to me. I think he's acted alone. I would not be shocked if it turns out his brother has known what happened since shortly after the event however.

I wonder if it was been constructed to try and make AR a scapegoat or patsy, given ARs history and demeanour.

Oh yes, not disagreeing with you, just posting their official statement. I seriously do not know that much about Uber as an organisation, though I know someone who drives for them here in SA. Will have to ask him more about them.

Will you post a pic of you eating the laptop .... please .... if you have to eat it? :D :D :D

Haha :) Yes, yes I will. Because I am that confident that Uber will not be if any assistance

Yes, this is how I see it too.

I wonder if it was been constructed to try and make AR a scapegoat or patsy, given ARs history and demeanour.

I think AR has just injected himself into the case because he has zero self esteem and couldn't resist attention seeking for a bit of validation.

BBM

(From same article)

Declining to confirm or deny means: HOLY H*LL he was a driver!! Get the spin doctors on the phone NOW!

Also :seeya: UBER, didn't know you were Websleuthers!

Not too many cameras on the Calder expressway to Gisborn. View attachment 100314

Thanks for this TGY.

I looked closer, and it looks as though one or both of the top 2 (centre of my pic) cameras would have him leaving and returning on the Calder Highway. There are also smaller townships along the highway showing Australia Post and car dealership locations (for example) that may have their own CCTV.

2urma6a.jpg

http://www.camerassavelives.vic.gov.au/home/locations/

Thanks for this TGY.

I looked closer, and it looks as though one or both of the top 2 (centre of my pic) cameras would have him leaving and returning on the Calder Highway. There are also smaller townships along the highway showing Australia Post and car dealership locations (for example) that may have their own CCTV.

2urma6a.jpg

http://www.camerassavelives.vic.gov.au/home/locations/

Not to mention all the shops, private homes etc with cameras facing the road!

Looking through all the press releases since KR was reported as missing I am more convinced that an attempt has been made to push Investigators in the AR direction. He has obviously not helped himself with his wild rants of SM and his un-tested accusations but could these faults and errors by him have been used by others in an attempt to protect the real culprit. Going to try and put it all together into some sort of chronological order and work through it. Could take some time. I need a scotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro