Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuel excuse is an alarm to me considering so many murdered women are being burnt lately.

Unless he fuelled the car to a safe level, I'm intrigued why he'd take a car with a faulty gauge on such a long isolated drive.

Reading up on the problem, it can be caused by corrosion and loose connections. The most common fault is the gauge shows empty and on reserve even when full.

https://mercedessource.com/problems/electrical/inaccurate-or-erratic-fuel-gauge

Solve two problems at once. Fix the gauge & dispose a body.

Good thinkin' 99

(BBM) That's just it though - you just wouldn't take a car with a faulty gauge on a long and isolated drive! Lies, lies, lies!

But a source with knowledge of the investigation said that, in Mr Ristevski’s second statement, given at Victoria Police’s Spencer Street complex, he revealed he went for a drive in his wife’s car 30 minutes after she left the family home in the northwestern suburb of Avondale Heights.

The source said Mr Ristevski returned to the couple’s home, which backs on to the Maribyrnong River, about noon, and received a request to drive for Uber later in the afternoon.

However, it is not clear whether he took the job.

Internal Uber emails reveal the tech company immediately launched a probe after The Weekend Australian started asking questions yesterday morning.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/56ff650cb9bfd355be5592a6ac7e4825

He he he. I wonder where and when The Australian found that out. Hmm...

So my summary so far

29 June KR takes off for a walk, BR sees her leave with a bag and wallet and $850. No mention if mobile phone or car keys with her. No mention that her car keys were left at
the house

29 june BR says he last saw her at 10am 29 June

29 june BR uses KRs car that day ( time unknown)to test a faulty gauge (so at this stage is he not concerned that his wife is missing) we assume Karen has left the keys for him.
So if Karen was expected at work that day, she would be travelling to work with BR car seeing as he had her car.

29 June Bella Bleu staff call BR later that morning to advise KR had not shown up for work.
So if KR was expected that morning, and BR was testing her car out, then we will assume BR was giving KR his car

29 June BR makes frequent phone calls to KR on her mobile without getting a reply
But he still thinks its ok to take her car out for a test drive that day

29 June BR knocks on neighbours doors checking if anyone has CCTV cameras A neighbour today said Mr Ristevski asked about CCTV cameras around the time of his wife’s
disappearance. “He introduced himself calmly, but worried look... Saying my wife has just gone missing,” the neighbour said

29 june KR phone was travelling on the calder freeway that day. Phoneping detected 40km north on calder freeway (gibsborne vicinity) that day

29 june BR phone ping detected on calder freeway in Diggers rest

29 june BR phone switched off for two hours.
So assume phone was on late morning b/c that’s when Bella Bleu staff were able to reach him. And also he was calling KR’s phone.

28 June AR starts his rants overnight till around 4am on 29 June (from my memory)
29 June AR recommences rants from 1pm (from my memory)

14 July herald sun article http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...e/news-story/61c942286677a956b7736301c3a5dc2d
“Detectives were confident they could determine a specific area in which to look for the Avondale Heights mother, 47, or her belongings, including a mobile phone and gold handbag.”
“But police now believe there may be clues elsewhere”

So KR and BR could have taken Karens car to visit AR that morning to discuss the AR allegations? Something got out of hand at Diggers Rest , then her body was disposed of further north around Gisborne area?

If BR did end KRs life at home, why would he dispose of her body around his sons house? Diggers to Gisbourne 16 min (22.4 km) via Calder Fwy/M79. Also possible if her body was disposed in dense bushland , no phone range. Lerderderg State Park is a 14,250 hectare park located between Bacchus Marsh and Blackwood, an hour's drive from Melbourne, Australia. There are several maintained tracks for walking through the park and camping is allowed. Those two hours phone was switch off or out of mobile range, could be the time required to travel into the state park and hide her body. Mobile phone could have been switched on or come back into mobile range at some point. He BR may have had to switch it back on to navigate his way out at some point. We may not have been given all the mobile ping data of KR and BR.

This lawyer is big time .......

Robert Stary is an Australian criminal defence lawyer, best known for defending Julian Assange, as well as Jack Thomas, the first Australian to be convicted under anti-terrorism laws introduced in Australia after the 11 September 2001 terror attacks in the United States. Stary has been a vocal critic of the legislation and speaks out regularly against the issue.

Stary also represented crime underworld figure Carl Williams before Williams's bashing death in Barwon Prison on 19 April 2010. Stary heavily criticised Premier John Brumby's refusal to call a Royal Commission inquiry into the death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Stary

Interesting about his representation of Williams ... maybe this lot of Rs are linked to the underworld ones.

Why do people think Borce's brother is involved?

He says weird things ('call us if you're still alive' about Karen when she first went missing; then that weird suggestion she might be hiding out in HK or US more recently); I just get an uneasy feeling about him when I look at him. I'm not often wrong (occasionally I am).

How can someone who is supposedly in so much debt afford such a law firm?????

MOO, but if he's someone who has a lot to hide he's chosen someone who's well experienced in dealing with dodgy characters like Carl Williams. If this was to go to trial and he was found not guilty then he might be going for a 'you pay my legal expenses' deal (as in the accuser pays for the legal expenses). If, on the other hand, he was found guilty ... well, he'd have to pay. Hopefully the house has some equity in it.

Just a thought to put out there. Would the quality of the law firm representing you have a reflection on ones guilt or innocence. if you felt you were in big trouble you would want the best law firm you could afford to represent you. If you had nothing to hide and just needed guidance you would use a suburban solicitor. Any thoughts, just saying.

Just a thought to put out there. Would the quality of the law firm representing you have a reflection on ones guilt or innocence. if you felt you were in big trouble you would want the best law firm you could afford to represent you. If you had nothing to hide and just needed guidance you would use a suburban solicitor. Any thoughts, just saying.
Agree!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can I just take a moment to say, please, that everyone on here is absolutely awesome. From digging out the information about BR being an Uber driver to all the snippets in press articles and everything in between ... it's an amazing effort. I know we may not all agree with each other but that, too, makes it interesting.

<modsnip>

:takeabow:

The article says that he had a solicitor who is/was representing him, Katarina Ljubicic, at least during the period of his two interviews with the police.
I would say that things have stepped up a bit, and she has referred him on to a criminal lawyer. A top one, at that.

Wow at the latest news. Not long now, tick tock tick tock.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Wow !

When will these men learn ?

I'm now, sadly, on the side of Karen having been murdered. Very sad that yet another woman's life may have been taken by her husband.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for information from Uber though. It took over 5 weeks in the USA for law enforcement to get information allowing them to speak to a driver who had a rape occur in the back of his car, while he was driving.

Wow !

When will these men learn ?

I'm now, sadly, on the side of Karen having been murdered. Very sad that yet another woman's life may have been taken by her husband.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for information from Uber though. It took over 5 weeks in the USA for law enforcement to get information allowing them to speak to a driver who had a rape occur in the back of his car, while he was driving.

Hopefully our laws are a bit stronger the USA and wont take as long

So just back on the article the other day, borce confirms argument was not over finances. I guess this just leaves it as argument over -

- paying for ARs rehab (i think this is fake, no addict wants to clean up, he loves it)

- KR + AR "relationship"

- possible relationship with VR?

Any other suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hopefully our laws are a bit stronger the USA and wont take as long

Uber is a US company. Even all money earned in Australia is sent straight to the Netherlands for processing. No tax paid here.
They can take as long as they want, our laws mean nothing to them.

Edited to add - I know the Netherlands isnt the USA lol Just pointing out the setup of Uber.

Ahh ... so looking at the way this is written. Borce has hired the law firm (which is evidently experienced in criminal matters) and Katarina is his solicitor.
I am not going to assume that means that Stary is even involved in the case, at this point in time. Though Borce is certainly poised for bigger-billable-hours representation from Stary, or the likes, should he need it.

The Weekend Australian can reveal that Mr Ristevski &#8212; the last person to see her alive &#8212; has hired law firm Stary Norton Halphen, headed by one of Melbourne&#8217;s top criminal defence lawyers, Rob Stary, to represent him. Mr Ristevski&#8217;s solicitor, Katarina Ljubicic, said yesterday her client gave two long statements to police soon after Mrs Ristevski went missing on June 29, the second of which was to answer questions raised by police following their initial *investigations.

Sources familiar with the police investigation said detectives had asked Mr Ristevski about his movements on the day, including where he drove and what he did.

&#8220;He&#8217;s not been asked to make another statement and he&#8217;s fully co-operated with police,&#8221; Ms Ljubicic said.

She declined to comment on Mr Ristevski&#8217;s work driving for Uber or the content of his statements.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/56ff650cb9bfd355be5592a6ac7e4825

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro