Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless, of course, AR did the deed (remember the bandaged hand), and BR went to clean up his son's problem and covered for him. Remember, ice users are prome to violence against others. Maybe Karen gave into his demands and went to see him. That may have been the subject of the argument with BR. How she got there; I din't know. The Merc maybe?
I think im with this. That's why AR emphasises that "br doesnt have it in him to kill her".

Would love to know if his phone was turned back on in diggers rest or avondale heights.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Unless, of course, AR did the deed (remember the bandaged hand), and BR went to clean up his son's crime and then covered for him. Remember, ice users are prome to violence against others. Maybe Karen gave into AR's demands, went to see him with some cash (not enough) and he lost it. That may have been the subject of her earlier argument with BR. How she got there; I don't know. The Merc maybe?

The hand wasn't until 16th July, I don't think it means anything in regards to KR.

Either way I think they are both involved, maybe KR and BR went to see AR and something happened then.

I think KR's mode of transport was the Merc - via the boot.

Okay, timelines...

So we have pings from Karen's mobile phone 40km from her home (near Gisborne) "a few hours" after she reportedly went missing at 10am.

We don't know what time the pings were detected from BR's mobile phone near Diggers Rest.

We do know that his phone was switched off for two hours on the day she went missing. We don't know what time this was.

From this information it sounds as if he may have been disposing of her body during the day instead of the night before (plus we don't know who last saw Karen besides BR and when).

So if he was transporting and disposing of her body during the day, that's pretty risky IMO. The risk of being pulled over by police (though if he's driving carefully and not speeding that's unlikely). The risk of the car being caught on CCTV or possibly even speed cameras on the Calder Hwy. The risk of being noticed by a passerby when he was disposing of her body in broad daylight. He would want to spend as minimal amount of time doing that as possible. Otherwise the risk of getting seen increases. It would also have to be a very isolated area where he has some knowledge of it being quiet with not much through traffic.

Would it be smarter of him to drive on the Calder Hwy and main roads versus back roads? Back roads - may take longer possibly. Maybe not. Less likelihood of cameras being around on back roads. Calder Hwy and main roads - quicker possibly. Less time transporting a dead body. But more likely to be seen and noticed by: (a) cameras, (b) police for a routine traffic stop, (c) other motorists.

Thinking out loud here. Any input would be gratefully received sleuthers.

The hand wasn't until 16th July, I don't think it means anything in regards to KR.

Either way I think they are both involved, maybe KR and BR went to see AR and something happened then.

BBM - I agree. I don't think the hand has anything to do with it aside from punching something out of anger when all the nice comments of Karen were coming out...... I also don't think AR is involved..... Borce and his brother maybe.

What was the date the injury to AR's hand sustained? All I remember is mention of it in an MSM article with an accompanying photo where he seemed to be trying to conceal it. Also, the cause of his injury was his explanation for it; yes? Maybe I'm not privvy to information on SM if he posted more about it there.

As for BR being an accessory; I believe you're correct. I'm just not convinced of the location of the primary crime scene, ie, Avondale Heights vs Digger's Rest.

I think im with this. That's why AR emphasises that "br doesnt have it in him to kill her".

Would love to know if his phone was turned back on in diggers rest or avondale heights.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes, me too.

From this mornings Age newspaper - Mr Ristevski is understood to have hired law firm Stary Norton Halphen, headed by top criminal defence lawyer Rob Stary.

Hmmmmmm

Then again, the direction driven could have been chosen to implicate AR :thinking:

IMO both AR and BR are involved - BR drove to Diggers Rest, turned off his phone and forgot to turn off KR's - who lives at Diggers Rest? His accomplice :thinking:

Two people Two hours - turns phone back on.

sleepinoz, I know you've been sleuthing longer than I have, but I respectfully disagree that AR was involved. IMO, involving someone else -especially AR - would have been incredibly stupid. He's got loose lips. He's shown that he cannot be trusted because his stories have been contradicted and counteracted by others. I think BR knows the area of Diggers Rest simply because AR lives there. And also, it's the quickest way from Avondale Heights (via the Calder) to get to a remote area in order to dispose of a dead body.

From this mornings Age newspaper - Mr Ristevski is understood to have hired law firm Stary Norton Halphen, headed by top criminal defence lawyer Rob Stary.

Hmmmmmm

Would you be able to provide a link please, SuzSeg?

Then again, the direction driven could have been chosen to implicate AR :thinking:

That's one of the theories I'm thinking of. Just in case BR is charged in the future he could of been trying to set up a 'more likely' culprit than himself. Someone who has done a good job of making himself seem unstable!

sleepinoz, I know you've been sleuthing longer than I have, but I respectfully disagree that AR was involved. IMO, involving someone else -especially AR - would have been incredibly stupid. He's got loose lips. He's shown that he cannot be trusted because his stories have been contradicted and counteracted by others. I think BR knows the area of Diggers Rest simply because AR lives there. And also, it's the quickest way from Avondale Heights (via the Calder) to get to a remote area in order to dispose of a dead body.

Just because I've been here longer doesn't mean I'm correct - it's all opinion and yours is just as valid as mine :seeya:

Agreed. AR would be a liability.

[video=twitter;769287358436904960]https://twitter.com/TheTodayShow/status/769287358436904960[/video]

Hmmmmmm

Seems a little premature for a man who is seeking the whereabouts of his missing wife, doesn't it?
He will, no doubt, have told police that if they have anything else to say to him they need to do it through his top criminal defence lawyer.

This lawyer is big time .......

Robert Stary is an Australian criminal defence lawyer, best known for defending Julian Assange, as well as Jack Thomas, the first Australian to be convicted under anti-terrorism laws introduced in Australia after the 11 September 2001 terror attacks in the United States. Stary has been a vocal critic of the legislation and speaks out regularly against the issue.

Stary also represented crime underworld figure Carl Williams before Williams's bashing death in Barwon Prison on 19 April 2010. Stary heavily criticised Premier John Brumby's refusal to call a Royal Commission inquiry into the death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Stary

That's one of the theories I'm thinking of. Just in case BR is charged in the future he could of been trying to set up a 'more likely' culprit than himself. Someone who has done a good job of making himself seem unstable!

Or, just reasonable doubt.

Okay, timelines...

So we have pings from Karen's mobile phone 40km from her home (near Gisborne) "a few hours" after she reportedly went missing at 10am.

We don't know what time the pings were detected from BR's mobile phone near Diggers Rest.

We do know that his phone was switched off for two hours on the day she went missing. We don't know what time this was.

From this information it sounds as if he may have been disposing of her body during the day instead of the night before (plus we don't know who last saw Karen besides BR and when).

So if he was transporting and disposing of her body during the day, that's pretty risky IMO. The risk of being pulled over by police (though if he's driving carefully and not speeding that's unlikely). The risk of the car being caught on CCTV or possibly even speed cameras on the Calder Hwy. The risk of being noticed by a passerby when he was disposing of her body in broad daylight. He would want to spend as minimal amount of time doing that as possible. Otherwise the risk of getting seen increases. It would also have to be a very isolated area where he has some knowledge of it being quiet with not much through traffic.

Would it be smarter of him to drive on the Calder Hwy and main roads versus back roads? Back roads - may take longer possibly. Maybe not. Less likelihood of cameras being around on back roads. Calder Hwy and main roads - quicker possibly. Less time transporting a dead body. But more likely to be seen and noticed by: (a) cameras, (b) police for a routine traffic stop, (c) other motorists.

Thinking out loud here. Any input would be gratefully received sleuthers.

Good points there Melbourne Lass, don't think the traffic would be to heavy going out of Melbourne in the morning. I haven't driven the Calder for a while but the incoming traffic in the morning was horrendous. I think the Police are only releasing bits of information to put pressure on the persons they think know the most. If they can get one to break and give them a location to find a body it makes it easier for them. I think they are looking for a confession as they have no body at this stage. This tactic would have to put enormous pressure on the perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme