Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Merc was he driving?
Was that the day Karen went missing?
When did her knock on the neighbours doors about CCTV footage.

I said it before and I'll say it again.....

Pack a bag!

Unfortunately poor Sarah will be loosing two parents.
Yes the day she went missing. He said he forgot to me mention it to LE earlier. Its karens, funny this is the first time it has been made public. 2004 coupe.

He took it for a drive because the fuel gauge was playing up, he went over a bump and it fixed it up so he went back home. The calder is 25 minutes from his home.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just read the herald sun article & it states that Sarah has also ceased cooperating with police. As I mentioned in a earlier post, I've always thought Sarah knows what's happened to her mother but out of fear or false sense of loyalty has not spoken up. MOO

Think about how scared she's be. She's going to loose everything. Both parents, house, businesses, everything.
Bloody oath that kid should be scared!

Think about how scared she's be. She's going to loose everything. Both parents, house, businesses, everything.

Keep an open mind, what happened 28th-29th its not conclusive what transpired yet?

My heart goes out to her. I can't begin to imagine the turmoil she's been under

Yes the day she went missing. He said he forgot to me mention it to LE earlier. Its karens, funny this is the first time it has been made public. 2004 coupe.

He took it for a drive because the fuel gauge was playing up, he went over a bump and it fixed it up so he went back home. The calder is 25 minutes from his home.

So im reading my comment and of course this makes 0 sence.
Karen was last seen at 10am, was she meant to take someone elses car to work that day?

Or did br take her merc for a drive to fix the gauge at like 7am? Come home, have an argument and have the car ready for her to go work.

10am passes she goes for a walk does he leave the house too? In her car? What time did the employees call? Did they call and once he realises shes missing he decides to try fix her car then.

Yep this guy's bye byes.

Ar's bandaged hand is still bothering me.

Poor sarah

Just had a thought..if she's had any knowledge of what happened she could be charged also. Poor poor girl.

Karen was last seen at 10am, was she meant to take someone elses car to work that day?

Or did br take her merc for a drive to fix the gauge at like 7am? Come home, have an argument and have the car ready for her to go work.

10am passes she goes for a walk does he leave the house too? In her car? What time did the employees call? Did they call and once he realises shes missing he decides to try fix her car then.

Yep this guy's bye byes.

Poor sarah

this!!! 100 X this Great post

Stuff the spirit speaking, I must have had some ESP because I've been feeling Borce was innocent until my Calder Fwy speculation the other day, and now this is revealed!! I really didn't think he was responsible but I'll be shocked now if this ends any other way. Another woman's life ended by her husband, bloody hell :(

Just read the herald sun article & it states that Sarah has also ceased cooperating with police. As I mentioned in a earlier post, I've always thought Sarah knows what's happened to her mother but out of fear or false sense of loyalty has not spoken up. MOO

She is in a terrible position. When I think back about what we have heard about the children of people like Jennifer Ramsaran, and Allison Baden Clay, many of them cannot believe that their parent could possibly have taken their other parent from them (even when they know that it must be the case). It takes a while for that realisation to truly set in.

image.jpg

One of our wonderful WS'ers mentioned Plumpton.

IF Borce murdered Karen then this pic shows he's as evil as GBC at Allisons funeral consoling the girls.

And here appears to be an answer about who called who and when, with regards to staff at the store.

Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

And here appears to be an answer about who called who and when, with regards to staff at the store.

Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

The parallels are astounding.
Gerard Baden-Clay's morning texts to dead wife.

"Good morning! Hope you slept well? Where are you? ... Love G".

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...xts-to-dead-wife/story-e6frfkvr-1226409649224

When asked what he was doing on the day his wife disappeared, Mr Ristevski told detectives last month he had forgotten to mention that he had driven her 2004 Mercedes-Benz coupe that day.
(From same article)

So, he was evidently seen or caught on CCTV sitting behind the wheel of the Mercedes on a road somewhere.

No wonder the detective said they are making great headway, after he visited Borce's house that day.

Or she may not like the direction the investigation is taking and is blaming the police instead of accepting a hideous reality .. Completely understandable really, poor kid, losing a parent and the hands of another would be a very bitter pill to swallow.

[h=1]Missing Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski: Crucial new clues emerge in police probe[/h]
THE mobile phone of missing mum Karen *Ristevski was tracked to 40km northwest of her *Melbourne home hours after she vanished.

The Herald Sun can reveal crucial new clues as police continue to probe her June 29 disappearance.
It is understood mobile phone data shows that Mrs Ristevski’s phone “pinged” — was detected by transmitter towers — on the *Calder Highway near *Gisborne that day.
On the same day, the phone of her husband, Borce, was pinged on the Calder near Diggers Rest, about 20km northwest of their home in Avondale Heights.
Data also reveals that his phone was switched off for about two hours on June 29.

--------------------------------
We're on the right track.
It's just a matter of time before Karen's found.

That's it then. Think we know where this is going!

Yep this guy's bye byes.

Poor sarah

Great questions about the timeline, sayswho.

Where was Karen Ristevski's husband on the day she disappeared? Mystery surrounds phone data of missing woman's partner as records show both had travelled near each other on fateful day

• Karen Ristevski was last seen leaving her Melbourne home on June 29
  • New detail has emerged showing her location on the day she disappeared
  • Her phone was detected near Gisborne, 40km northwest of Melbourne
  • Ms Ristevski's husband's phone was 'pinged' 20km northwest of the city
  • The 47-year-old left her home after an argument with husband Borce
By Josh Hanrahan and Harry Pearl For Daily Mail Australia
Published: 16:50 GMT, 26 August 2016 | Updated: 17:10 GMT, 26 August 2016

'A mobile phone belonging to missing Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski was detected northwest of the city only hours after she vanished.

The new details about the mysterious disappearance of the 47-year-old from Avondale Heights, Victoria, have been revealed as it closes in on two months since she was last seen.

According to the Herald Sun, Ms Ristevski's phone was 'pinged' by a mobile phone tower near Gisborne, 40 kilometres northwest of her home on June 29, the day she disappeared.

It is also believed a mobile belonging to her husband, Borce, was detected on the same day at nearby Diggers Rest, which is 20 kilometres northwest of their home.

When Mr Ristevski was questioned by detectives about his whereabouts on the day of his wife's disappearance, he reportedly failed to mention taking her 2004 Mercedes Benz for a drive down the Calder Highway to assess a faulty fuel gauge.

He told police that after hitting a bump in the road the fuel problem had fixed itself and he subsequently returned home.

His phone was also reportedly switched off for two hours that day.'

http://latestnewsvideos.org/news/ar...-northwest-Melbourne-home-hours-vanished.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member