Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So BR's phone was switched off for two hours on the day of June 29...Would it have taken him two hours to conceal Karen's body? Digging a shallow grave is hard work (if this is what he did), but two hours is a long time and quite risky IMO. Unless he switched his phone off prior to arriving at his chosen dump site? Karen's phone was switched off around the Gisborne area. Do we think she could be around there or further out?

Tomorrow's Saturday, and we all know theres always a new headline on Saturdays with this case. Did KR and BR visit AR in diggers rest that day to talk? Didnt go so well and pow pow? Remember ARs injured hand pic? Did BR dispose of KR?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

attachment.php
Ol' Borce forgot to tell the police he todo a car for a spin.

Yes, how convenient

That's true Unit. But BR will have to explain where he was while his phone was on the Calder Highway. I expect to read there has been an arrest in the morning.

He will have to, though im not sure about an imminent arrest.

Wow! Thanks everyone for updates. Those pesky mobile phones...when will these offenders learn :gaah:

The question now is... Is AR involved aswell? I think so, maybe just in disposing of her body. Sorry if that is offensive to anyone, family, friends etc

A couple of days ago, I alluded to a theory I had about why BR said that Karen was not there to answer AR's allegations, in response to a question from VR regarding the "rumours". He didn't deny or refute these allegations. I wondered why, as did someone else on this forum. Sorry, I don't know how to link back to my initial post on this.

Well, I did the research that I said I was going to do. I'm not a lawyer - let's be clear about that. But IMO I believe BR is cunning and has had a defence in mind in the event he is arrested for Karen's murder.

A couple of days ago, I alluded to a theory I had about why BR said that Karen was not there to answer AR's allegations, in response to a question from VR regarding the "rumours". He didn't deny or refute these allegations. I wondered why, as did someone else on this forum. Sorry, I don't know how to link back to my initial post on this.

Well, I did the research that I said I was going to do. I'm not a lawyer - let's be clear about that. But IMO I believe BR is cunning and has had a defence in mind in the event he is arrested for Karen's murder.

Are you thinking BR may try to throw AR under the bus?

Just read the herald sun article & it states that Sarah has also ceased cooperating with police. As I mentioned in a earlier post, I've always thought Sarah knows what's happened to her mother but out of fear or false sense of loyalty has not spoken up. MOO

On all the days to take a drive to nowhere and back to fix a faulty car, BR must be unlucky.

Surely theres some CCTV of the Merc heading up there.

Who's Merc was he driving?
Was that the day Karen went missing?
When did he knock on the neighbours doors about CCTV footage.

I said it before and I'll say it again.....

Pack a bag!

Unfortunately poor Sarah will be loosing two parents.

Are you thinking BR may try to throw AR under the bus?

I think that's what has been happening already.

Someone said Borce is a quite one. I think it's the quiet ones that stink! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member