Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who talks to the Herald-Sun? BR or VR and AR?

A couple of days ago, I alluded to a theory I had about why BR said that Karen was not there to answer AR's allegations, in response to a question from VR regarding the "rumours". He didn't deny or refute these allegations. I wondered why, as did someone else on this forum. Sorry, I don't know how to link back to my initial post on this.

Well, I did the research that I said I was going to do. I'm not a lawyer - let's be clear about that. But IMO I believe BR is cunning and has had a defence in mind in the event he is arrested for Karen's murder.

That was I Melbourne Lass. I was wondering why BR was so concerned about The Australians reporting of the financial issues but didn't express concern over AR's allegations.

I think I know where you are going with this......

BR may use the stepsons allegations as a defence to Karen' demise and this is actually what they were arguing about!

Now that's gutter journalism right there! AR has never said on Facebook that he was having an affair with Karen. He whinged and moaned about molestation. FFS, Karen Ristevski is missing, presumed dead and some MSM outlets are having a field day at her expense! Bloody disgusting!

I do recall him posting one such rant accusing her of this, trying to choose my words carefully, and claiming that BR just sat there and did nothing. Haven't been able to find the post, I think he may have deleted it. But still very ordinary to print these allegations when the other party is not around to defend themselves. And the defence from family members is zip.

Where was Karen Ristevski's husband on the day she disappeared? Mystery surrounds phone data of missing woman's partner as records show both had travelled near each other on fateful day
By Josh Hanrahan and Harry Pearl For Daily Mail Australia
Published: 16:50 GMT, 26 August 2016 | Updated: 17:10 GMT, 26 August 2016

'According to the Herald Sun, Ms Ristevski's phone was 'pinged' by a mobile phone tower near Gisborne, 40 kilometres northwest of her home on June 29, the day she disappeared.

It is also believed a mobile belonging to her husband, Borce, was detected on the same day at nearby Diggers Rest, which is 20 kilometres northwest of their home.'

http://latestnewsvideos.org/news/ar...-northwest-Melbourne-home-hours-vanished.html

Guide to finding Cell Tower location and 3G/4G:

http://onwireless.com.au/step-3a-search-the-acma-radcom-website.html

Gisborne VIC 3437:

http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/site_proximity.main_page

NB I think Karen may be found off the Gisbourne Melton Road. Back road route to Gisbourne from Digger's Rest:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Dig...m1!1s0x6ad6e4e9033be931:0x5045675218ccdd0!3e0

CCTV been lacking all along, maybe they might catch a break on the car.

Now they have the phone pings and direction/location, I reckon they will be out checking cctv from servos along the route, fast food places etc

That was I Melbourne Lass. I was wondering why BR was so concerned about The Australians reporting of the financial issues but didn't express concern over AR's allegations.

I think I know where you are going with this......

BR may use the stepsons allegations as a defence to Karen' demise and this is actually what they were arguing about!

Possibly, inkpink. Particular laws have been changed over the years, but still often in these sorts of trials the victim is put on trial. That is, the victim's character.

Just had a thought..if she's had any knowledge of what happened she could be charged also. Poor poor girl.

Anybody who had knowledge prior to or after the event could be charged, Accessory before the fact, accessory after the fact, with holding information from police, Perverting the course of justice etc, we might even see a few get done.

I am still completely open to the theory that Karen is alive and well and in hiding. Anyone else.....?

Sorry ink but I am sadly under the assumption (moo) that she has been deceased for about two months now.

IMO both AR and BR are involved - BR drove to Diggers Rest, turned off his phone and forgot to turn off KR's - who lives at Diggers Rest? His accomplice :thinking:

Two people Two hours - turns phone back on.

Sorry ink but I am sadly under the assumption (moo) that she has been deceased for about two months now.

In light of the phone pings I'm thinking you may be right and if this is the case then I think SR has gotta know something even possibly an involvement. It's possible it was an accident in the family home born out of an aggressive argument.

Although I don't know why but there is still a small part of me holding out that she has disappeared out of her volition. :dunno::

IMO both AR and BR are involved - BR drove to Diggers Rest, turned off his phone and forgot to turn off KR's - who lives at Diggers Rest? His accomplice :thinking:

This is the vibe I'm getting too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In light of the phone pings I'm thinking you may be right and if this is the case then I think SR has gotta know something even possibly an involvement. It's possible it was an accident in the family home born out of an aggressive argument.

Although I don't know why but there is still a small part of me holding out that she has disappeared out of her volition. :dunno::

I've only just caught up on this new info!!!! Far out!!! I went to bed early-I'm cooking a bubs at the moment- and the whole case blows open!!!! I think Borce has some 'splaining to do!!!

Well things are developing now, don't think it will be long now and we will have a result.
Police will probably re interview all parties involved now that they have this new information. Already we have reports of SR not co-operating with Police.
Police would now be putting pressure on to see who cracks. They would no doubt be concentrating on the weakest link. How much longer before it is handed to the Homicide Squad. Makes me wonder about the ACA interview with CR, was this a ploy to try to keep the attention on AR knowing that this new information was coming out?
If that is the case it places the ACA interview into a new perspective. Re-looking over that interview it does now look as though it was rehearsed, something I didn't pick up on before. The answers given by CR seem staged. It will be interesting to see who calls for a lawyer first during the re-interviews. Interesting times to come.

I think this will get solved with a confession. Saah will have support from the wider family to come around.

I'm hoping with the cell phone evidence (of course, I don't know how long the LE has had it), KR' body will be discovered. It's real hard to get a conviction without a body or a crime scene.

Do you think LE have known this information from the beginning?

With jill M's case someone mentioned how they spotted him on the city link and petrol station cctv. Did that case only last 1-2 weeks? It couldn't have taken them 2 months to find that footage especially if there were 3 possible cars they were looking for.

MOO, i think they've known and they are releasing this info because they've got something bigger.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The fuel excuse is an alarm to me considering so many murdered women are being burnt lately.

Unless he fuelled the car to a safe level, I'm intrigued why he'd take a car with a faulty gauge on such a long isolated drive.

Reading up on the problem, it can be caused by corrosion and loose connections. The most common fault is the gauge shows empty and on reserve even when full.

https://mercedessource.com/problems/electrical/inaccurate-or-erratic-fuel-gauge

Solve two problems at once. Fix the gauge & dispose a body.

Good thinkin' 99

Unless, of course, AR did the deed (remember the bandaged hand), BR went to clean up his son's crime and then covered for him. Remember, ice users are prone to violence against others. Maybe Karen gave into AR's demands, went to see him with some cash (not enough) and he lost it. That may have been the subject of her earlier argument with BR. How she got there; I don't know. The Merc maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman