Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this what happens when you go out drinking for the night.

Sadly I think KR is dead. And my feeling is it was BR with perhaps some help (before or after) from VR. I don't see AR as involved in the murder, although perhaps all his allegations were part of the motive.

So BR turned his phone off for 2 hours. Don't know about any of you but if my wife was missing I'd have my phone on at all times in case she called.

BR has always reminded me of GBC, sadly the results are looking the same too.

Why do people think Borce's brother is involved?
I guess because of the way he keeps putting out these ridiculous opinions. I don't necessarily think he did it but helped cover it up... MHOO

There you have it BR employees $10,000 a day law firm.
Yeah I think somebody is going to need a lot of COURAGE to tell the truth on this one.

I think AR wishes he was involved. I maintain that if he did it there would have been no mystery, it would've been messy and overt. And I think BR would throw his son under a bus without a second thought. I think we'll see him openly accuse AR , after he (BR) is charged.

I wonder why Sarah is no longer cooperating with police.

All my own silly little thoughts only, obviously. [emoji202] Will be happy to eat my words if I'm wrong.

Hopefully Karen has just run off (not because of finances, of course.....)perhaps she is living it up in China with her secret lover or something.........

The Weekend Australian has a very good article trying to work out how to link it

How can someone who is supposedly in so much debt afford such a law firm?????

That, to me, is where his brother may come into play.
Thinking back, Rob Stary had probably been engaged prior to Chris Ristevski speaking to the media. The 'right' person was chosen for that media appearance. And the 'right' things were spoken about.

The Weekend Australian has a very good article trying to work out how to link it
About uber? Ive got the link am i just allowed to post it? I seem to be breaking rules all the time lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That, to me, is where his brother may come into play.
Thinking back, Rob Stary had probably been engaged prior to Chris Ristevski speaking to the media. The 'right' person was chosen for that media appearance. And the 'right' things were spoken about.

:goodpost:

This one?

Uber to check on Borce Ristevski car trips

Uber has launched an urgent internal investigation into whether Borce Ristevski, the husband of missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski, drove for the ride-sharing company on the day his wife disappeared.

Internal emails show executives at Uber were yesterday scrambling to contain any fallout after The Weekend Australian approached the company with questions about Mr Ristevski’s movements on the day his wife was last seen, nine weeks ago.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/56ff650cb9bfd355be5592a6ac7e4825

What was the date the injury to AR's hand sustained? All I remember is mention of it in an MSM article with an accompanying photo where he seemed to be trying to conceal it. Also, the cause of his injury was his explanation for it; yes? Maybe I'm not privvy to information on SM if he posted more about it there.

As for BR being an accessory; I believe you're correct. I'm just not convinced of the location of the primary crime scene, ie, Avondale Heights vs Digger's Rest.

The picture was posted on SM on 16th July - the actual date of the injury is not known, I suppose he could have injured himself and not posted the pic for 2 weeks - as he is an attention seeker I doubt that would be the case.

I'd have to check the MSM article but from memory I think he said he punched his couch or something.

But a source with knowledge of the investigation said that, in Mr Ristevski’s second statement, given at Victoria Police’s Spencer Street complex, he revealed he went for a drive in his wife’s car 30 minutes after she left the family home in the northwestern suburb of Avondale Heights.

The source said Mr Ristevski returned to the couple’s home, which backs on to the Maribyrnong River, about noon, and received a request to drive for Uber later in the afternoon.

However, it is not clear whether he took the job.

Internal Uber emails reveal the tech company immediately launched a probe after The Weekend Australian started asking questions yesterday morning.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/56ff650cb9bfd355be5592a6ac7e4825

Stuff the spirit speaking, I must have had some ESP because I've been feeling Borce was innocent until my Calder Fwy speculation the other day, and now this is revealed!! I really didn't think he was responsible but I'll be shocked now if this ends any other way. Another woman's life ended by her husband, bloody hell :(

oz, were you referring to the 'spirit speak' audio clip? If not, ignore. If so, very interesting that the spirit said 'my husband killed me' quite a while back.

Well Bohemian it would appear that BR has taken your advice.

' Better get yourself a lawyer, son. Better get a real good one'

This one?

Uber to check on Borce Ristevski car trips

Uber has launched an urgent internal investigation into whether Borce Ristevski, the husband of missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski, drove for the ride-sharing company on the day his wife disappeared.

Internal emails show executives at Uber were yesterday scrambling to contain any fallout after The Weekend Australian approached the company with questions about Mr Ristevski’s movements on the day his wife was last seen, nine weeks ago.

Thanks SouthAussie, don't know where I sent the link. Damn computer

There you have it BR employees $10,000 a day law firm.

Stary is known as a 'left wing' lawyer. He does take cases pro bono.

OT

This can happen in high profile cases; such as in circumstances surrounding the alleged murders of Karlie Pearce and Khandalyce Pearce-Stevenson and accompanying fraud allegations. At least one of the POIs is being represented by a very expensive silk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro