Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of KR's friends consulted a psychic and has made a public appeal to see if anyone can make meaning from the information given. I know I can't post it here but if anyone wants to see the screen shot I can send it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am the world's worst phone-answerer. (Hey, it is my phone, I pay for it, I'll answer it if I want to ... hahaha. Don't worry, I call them back later :) ). And I don't even turn my phone off for 2 hours. I turn it down, I turn it up, but rarely off. Unless it needs a reset.

I turn my phone off when it's charging, unless I have an alarm set. Also I often forget to charge it so it runs out of juice at inconvenient times. I hate mobile technology; so necessary but so bloody annoying when you want to be left alone (btw unplug my home phone too).

One of KR's friends consulted a psychic and has made a public appeal to see if anyone can make meaning from the information given. I know I can't post it here but if anyone wants to see the screen shot I can send it.

Yes please.

Borce is now in count back trying to trace his steps over and over in his mind.

What have i left behind?

Impromptu trying to act and conceal an event is much harder when the mind knows its doing wrong.

Time doesn't lie, if hes been too busy looking to be spotted likelihood hes lost awareness .

There'll be a trace.

Hence the look on his face during the tv appeal.
BBM
Yes I read from his expressions that he is always trying to think one step ahead of the questions.
3275d00d44527fe3cd7083e3a94003ea

Me please 🙄

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Finally found the link that says he returned at around 12pm. (BBM)

But a source with knowledge of the investigation said that, in Mr Ristevski’s second statement, given at Victoria Police’s Spencer Street complex, he revealed he went for a drive in his wife’s car 30 minutes after she left the family home in the northwestern suburb of Avondale Heights.

Mr Ristevski, who did not answer calls yesterday, has said his wife left the house about 10am after an argument over takings at the couple’s shop, Bella Bleu, the previous day.

The source said Mr Ristevski returned to the couple’s home, which backs on to the Maribyrnong River, about noon, and received a request to drive for Uber later in the afternoon.

However, it is not clear whether he took the job.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/56ff650cb9bfd355be5592a6ac7e4825

If this is true and BR returned home at noon, that would be 1.5 hours after he left home. That doesn't add up to the two hours his phone was actually off. Besides, we also know that his phone was still on 20km from their home. Did BR return home and realise he had forgotten to get rid of something? Like Karen's handbag and purse? So he had to go back out again and this time turned his phone off?

I don't want to attack her character as she is not here to defend herself so I apologise if it was seen that way, that was not my intention. however I'm inclined to entertain the idea that there is some truth to the allegations due to no family members ever coming out & defending her & refuting AR's claims.
There were friends of AR that posted about this happening to him in quite detail. Certainly not saying it's true but there were others that backed him up and gave quite specific details to the when and where it happened. I don't believe him but can see where some are drawing this conclusion from .

Yes please....

Would there be a detectable difference between a phone turned off and a phone with a flat battery ?

Good question. I would love to know the answer to this. Because the police have been very specific that Karen's phone was switched off (versus having a flat battery).

Yes please, Westside. Ta.

The latest article says ....

Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

I think a lot of this newer info is coming from this person.

But a source with knowledge of the investigation said that, in Mr Ristevski’s second statement, given at Victoria Police’s Spencer Street complex ....

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/56ff650cb9bfd355be5592a6ac7e4825

Thanks South Aussie I cant access the Herald sun articles where they gave out the info of Bella bleu staff contacting Borce and specifying time of day.
Can only see Daily mail news articles now it seems.

If this is true and BR returned home at noon, that would be 1.5 hours after he left home. That doesn't add up to the two hours his phone was actually off. Besides, we also know that his phone was still on 20km from their home. Did BR return home and realise he had forgotten to get rid of something? Like Karen's handbag and purse? So he had to go back out again and this time turned his phone off?

Yes, maybe he forgot something (likely that he forgot a lot of little things that are red flags to the police).
There are so many possibilities.

Could be that he turned his phone off while Karen 'was leaving'. That maybe could have taken him ½ an hour to help her into the car :( .
Or he could have left his phone off for ½ an hour after getting back home while he was re-checking the house, garage, and car - before Sarah got home from Uni.
He may have turned it on briefly near Digger's Rest for whatever reason, and thought it would be too brief of a communication to be found in the metadata.
He may have had his phone on the whole time, but had it off for a couple of hours earlier, when whatever happened occurred.

Also, him being gone 'about' 1½ hours and his phone being off for 'about' two hours could actually be almost the exact time frame too. Considering all the 'abouts'.

He's made the allegations for over a decade, whether they are true or not is another thing.

Anyone else wondering if the merc is still in police evidence?

Sorry but you are a real dumb **** if you take a phone with you to dump a body. You plug your phone into the home charger, set it on silent so you have an excuse not to "hear it" and you go do what you gotta do as quickly as possible. When will these dipshits get it?

There were friends of AR that posted about this happening to him in quite detail. Certainly not saying it's true but there were others that backed him up and gave quite specific details to the when and where it happened. I don't believe him but can see where some are drawing this conclusion from .

And I bet that these friends weren't present when the alleged molestation allegedly occurred. So I wonder where they got these specific details from?

Yes please.

That story about the Mercedes is pathetic, there is no way anyone who'd just found out their wife hadn't arrived as expected at work would decide to take her car for a run to check out a fault with it.

Yep just one of the many lies :liar: and contradictions in this whole saga, but the clock is ticking :jail:

And I bet that these friends weren't present when the alleged molestation allegedly occurred. So I wonder where they got these specific details from?
Actually one did mention seeing untoward advances from KR to AR. From what I've read it seems quite credible. Sadly.

Hi Westside-sleuth, yes, I would love to have a look at it. Thanks [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads