Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he did the merc trip before hearing from BB it stinks to high heaven he forgot to tell the police. They kept that timeline so pared down to leep the heat off him, only a few details and it's a very clear story.

The latest article says ....

Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

I think a lot of this newer info is coming from this person.

But a source with knowledge of the investigation said that, in Mr Ristevski’s second statement, given at Victoria Police’s Spencer Street complex ....

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/56ff650cb9bfd355be5592a6ac7e4825
Thank you SouthAussie. I was searching the old news reports for the information and now I can stop.

I've been trying to make out whether Borce could be AR's accomplice after the event rather than the other way about. As in AR contacted Borce to drive out to Diggers Rest and pick up Karen and said she wanted him to bring her phone. (A lie to implicate Borce.) When he got there Karen was dead and Borce had to make a quick decision whether to help AR. At the moment I can't see that it fits. Perhaps I'll think it through overnight.

As i said yesterday the net is closing, wonder what Borce is going to say next?

With the legal team now employed, be pretty tight lipped under instruction.

I don't think BR will say anything from now on , it will all come from his legal mouth piece. 'anything you say or do can be used against you in a court of law'

He's made the allegations for over a decade, whether they are true or not is another thing.

Anyone else wondering if the merc is still in police evidence?

Sorry but you are a real dumb **** if you take a phone with you to dump a body. You plug your phone into the home charger, set it on silent so you have an excuse not to "hear it" and you go do what you gotta do as quickly as possible. When will these dipshits get it?

I know. It's quite bizarre.

What possessed VR to come up with his ludicrous and easily checked theory of KR running away to the U.S. or China?

I'm now thinking that it may have been a clumsy and desperate attempt to turn down the heat on the investigation and quash interest from the media ...and sleuthers.:thinking:

I think that's exactly what it was intended to do, to draw attention away from the guilty party, and he did it in his typical 'Maxwell Smart' style. STUPID.

He's made the allegations for over a decade, whether they are true or not is another thing.

Anyone else wondering if the merc is still in police evidence?

Sorry but you are a real dumb **** if you take a phone with you to dump a body. You plug your phone into the home charger, set it on silent so you have an excuse not to "hear it" and you go do what you gotta do as quickly as possible. When will these dipshits get it?

OT
But this makes me think of Ganesh Ramsaran. Logged onto his home computer to work on a (remote) work program during his alibi-needing time, to show he was working at the time. But the IT company he worked for were able to tell that he made no keystrokes during the time his computer was logged on to work.

Please elaborate, inkpink.

I think there is some truth in what AR is claiming. To what degree I'm not sure. It could have been 1 sexual encounter between the 2 of them or it could be exactly like AR is saying. It could be anywhere within those extremes. I just don't think it's entirely fabricated. I know people have said that he isn't behaving like a victim but I just don't know how anyone can say that really. He has had quite a tumultuous life. Then the ice on top of it. I don't think this is a 'text book' situation.

There were friends of AR that posted about this happening to him in quite detail. Certainly not saying it's true but there were others that backed him up and gave quite specific details to the when and where it happened. I don't believe him but can see where some are drawing this conclusion from .

I would say that they would have got these details from AR himself, enough said.

I wonder if Borce will try to implicate AR.:thinking:

Gosh I wonder where Sarah is sleeping tonight. I hope she feels safe and has a shoulder to cry on. If she hadn't been made aware previously of her fathers exact movements, she knows now, and if shes reading here, or trying to piece it together, she'll no doubt be thinking something is definitely fishy.

Untoward advances or parental affection????

I wonder that too. Combined with a teen-libido and imagination, and perhaps a biological mother who didn't show affection. His thinking may have been distorted from the start.
And the story may have attracted sympathetic girlfriends to him, to give him all the attention he seems to need.
Who knows? It is an ice addict speaking.

I don't want to attack her character as she is not here to defend herself so I apologise if it was seen that way, that was not my intention. however I'm inclined to entertain the idea that there is some truth to the allegations due to no family members ever coming out & defending her & refuting AR's claims.

No worries, Gigi. It's your opinion. We're all entitled to our opinions. I'm disputing your words of the allegations being "probably true". That's something we cannot know for sure. And there could be other reasons why family members have not come out publicly to refute the claims.

I wonder that too. Combined with a teen-libido and imagination, and perhaps a biological mother who didn't show affection. His thinking may have been distorted from the start.
And the story may have attracted sympathetic girlfriends to him, to give him all the attention he seems to need.
Who knows? It is an ice addict speaking.

And there could lie the problem he sees it as something else and turns it into something completely different. And as the story gets told, it gets bigger and bigger.

Actually one did mention seeing untoward advances from KR to AR. From what I've read it seems quite credible. Sadly.

I don't put much faith in AR's friends claims. It is hearsay. And why would KR make untoward advances to AR in front of others? Would she not be concerned it would get back to her husband?

Even if he did the merc trip before hearing from BB it stinks to high heaven he forgot to tell the police. They kept that timeline so pared down to leep the heat off him, only a few details and it's a very clear story.

OT
But this makes me think of Ganesh Ramsaran. Logged onto his home computer to work on a (remote) work program during his alibi-needing time, to show he was working at the time. But the IT company he worked for were able to tell that he made no keystrokes during the time his computer was logged on to work.

Ahh he tried to be tricky and still failed! I use my phone a bunch but they'd be nothing notable about it being ignored for two hours while I'm home, happens most days I'll leave it charging in the bedroom and not use it. I probably shouldn't be writing a Body Dumping 101 lesson 1 but it truly baffles me these ppl keep getting caught like that - they must think it's only GPS that does them in?

I think there is some truth in what AR is claiming. To what degree I'm not sure. It could have been 1 sexual encounter between the 2 of them or it could be exactly like AR is saying. It could be anywhere within those extremes. I just don't think it's entirely fabricated. I know people have said that he isn't behaving like a victim but I just don't know how anyone can say that really. He has had quite a tumultuous life. Then the ice on top of it. I don't think this is a 'text book' situation.

Thanks for elaborating, inkpink. I don't think sexual molestation would ever be a 'textbook' situation. The thing is, if one was being sexually molested, why would one return to the home to resume living with the molesteror after being kicked out of the said home? At the age of 22?

Thanks for elaborating, inkpink. I don't think sexual molestation would ever be a 'textbook' situation. The thing is, if one was being sexually molested, why would one return to the home to resume living with the molesteror after being kicked out of the said home? At the age of 22?

Why do domestic violence victims stay with their perpetrators? It happens a lot. Children want to stay with their abusive parents.

I sort of sense a similar situation but I could be completely way off. I'm pretty hit and miss when it comes to these forums.....

Incest often continues into young adulthood ... Don't think coercion or violence, it may appear "consensual", especially female on male assault, doesn't make it ok or the victim any more culpable than a forcible rape. It's the emotional betrayals that are the horror of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000