Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Untoward advances or parental affection????

After reading some other posts I sense I should add that yes I understand this could be misunderstood or confused from his end but to those 'witnesses' I would imagine not.

You're right there could be many reasons but in my opinion it's very telling that no one has responded to these allegations.

Also I've worked in the criminal justice field for over 15 years & I've seen victims of abuse act out in many different ways. You simply cannot discount if someone's a victims based on thier behaviour & because they're an ice addict. Ice addicts are usually trying to numb the pain/trauma. U just don't become a drug addict.
I can't like this enough.

I'm horrified that so many here seem so ignorant of child sexual abuse. Sure AR comes across as unsavoury but perhaps that's the effect of what happened to him. Many of us here have read not just what he's said but what others (who appear rational) seem to confirm. Why is it so hard to believe that this stuff goes on???

I'm horrified that so many here seem so ignorant of child sexual abuse. Sure AR comes across as unsavoury but perhaps that's the effect of what happened to him. Many of us here have read not just what he's said but what others (who appear rational) seem to confirm. Why is it so hard to believe that this stuff goes on???

And I can't like this enough!

The threads on this website are a testament to what does go on so I am always a little surprised when I read the posts that you are referring to insanity.

Yes insanity, I think you also make a valid point, I'm in the camp where I don't want to make an assumption either way on this matter but that does not mean I think he's making it up or that it didn't or couldn't have happened. I just want to wait and see what comes out in the wash. I have worked with drug addicted women a long time (not men, was at a specific service) and so many if not all have endured sexual violence or abuse at some point. I know that similarly, men experience these traumas too. Men and women voice themselves in particularly different ways and for this reason I don't believe anybody on this thread (respectfully) has the right to discount this man's story completely without having any real basis to do so. Especially since the accused party is unable to add to the narrative.
Moo.

I turn my phone off when it's charging, unless I have an alarm set. Also I often forget to charge it so it runs out of juice at inconvenient times. I hate mobile technology; so necessary but so bloody annoying when you want to be left alone (btw unplug my home phone too).

Same Bo.....however if I was an Uber driver I would be making sure it was on.

It is not hard to believe that it goes on, insanity. I think most, if not all, of us are very aware of what goes on.
If you read back through all the threads, it will become clear that our (my) biggest issue with his claims is the timing and method of the claims, and the fact that the alleged perpetrator has no right of reply ... therefore the claims are questioned.

Somehow, Karen going missing under suspicious circumstances became all about AR and his claims. That needs to stop, until such a thing is confirmed. imo
There is a missing woman who needs to be found.

ETA: I don't mean it has to stop here btw. Not telling anyone how to post. lol
Just infuriating that so much MSM focus was put on these claims when a vibrant, beautiful woman who is missing needs finding.
And if it comes out that there is no basis for these claims, what a way to besmirch a woman's reputation when she cannot even defend herself.

This moment still bothers me. Others here see it differently.

It's not only the look of disdain Borce gave to the reporter it's the 'instant knowing' reaction Sarah had.

She knew her father would respond this way, the hand on his chest as if to say 'please no dad not now'.
She 'knew' to quickly get him away before anything developed.

I've seen it before with children and wives from a volatile relative.

image.jpg

I'm horrified that so many here seem so ignorant of child sexual abuse. Sure AR comes across as unsavoury but perhaps that's the effect of what happened to him. Many of us here have read not just what he's said but what others (who appear rational) seem to confirm. Why is it so hard to believe that this stuff goes on???[/QUOTE
I too,agree a million times with this.

It is not hard to believe that it goes on, insanity. I think most, if not all, of us are very aware of what goes on.
If you read back through all the threads, it will become clear that our (my) biggest issue with his claims is the timing and method of the claims, and the fact that the alleged perpetrator has no right of reply ... therefore the claims are questioned.

Somehow, Karen going missing under suspicious circumstances became all about AR and his claims. That needs to stop, until such a thing is confirmed. imo

Just infuriating that so much MSM focus was put on these claims when a vibrant, beautiful woman who is missing needs finding.
And if it comes out that there is no basis for these claims, what a way to besmirch a woman's reputation when she cannot even defend herself.

In a way though it has brought more interest and awareness to the story, imo....

In a way though it has brought more interest and awareness to the story, imo....

Yes, grubby stories in MSM tend to do that.
But poor Karen's reputation. If this is a bunch of attention-seeking hogwash.
Give the woman a chance to respond, if you are going to make such allegations public. Otherwise, get yourself some help, deal with the issue. Then speak about how you dealt with familial abuse, if you wish to make it public. imo

Yes, grubby stories in MSM tend to do that.
But poor Karen's reputation. If this is a bunch of attention-seeking hogwash.
Give the woman a chance to respond, if you are going to make such allegations public. Otherwise, get yourself some help, deal with the issue. Then speak about how you dealt with familial abuse, if you wish to make it public. imo

I'm hearing what you are saying and clearly it should of been handled better however we are not perfect people from a perfect world.....

:goodpost: Well said, SouthAussie. First and foremost, Karen is missing--the focus should be on finding her!! AR needs to take his butt and go sit down in a corner somewhere--a drug rehabilitation center would be a good start. Enough said!

This. So much this. :goodpost:

I couldn't have said this better myself, SA. AR might have a trauma disorder that was triggered by seeing KR, BR and SR in MSM and subsequently made an allegation of sexual abuse by Karen but the original reason for this thread is the fact that Karen is missing, presumed murdered.

If Karen is deceased, the allegation can never be proven in a court of law. It is a moot point (ie, an irrelevant question, a matter of no importance), most especially as police are currently searching for Karen's remains.

Obviously I've touched on a sensitive topic.

Let's be clear about this: there is no denial going on here. Nor is there ignorance about child sexual abuse. In fact, I find it offensive to suggest that there is ignorance on this topic just because I - and others on this forum - have questioned AR's claims. As a social worker, I have also worked with victims of abuse (financial, physical, emotional, sexual, and elder abuse). So no, I am not ignorant. I have seen a lot in my job. Nothing surprises me anymore. So I have no such bias about "nice girls wouldn't do that".

Personally, like South Aussie, I have also questioned the timing and method of the claims which he decided to make public. On a number of occasions on this thread, I have also stated that Karen is not around to defend herself with regards to the allegations. I have also said in a previous post that unless we have inside knowledge we cannot know for sure whether his allegations are true or not. I personally don't think that reading a post of someone on SM saying that they have been witness to "sexual advances" is reliable enough evidence to categorically state that AR's sexual molestation claims are true.

If I put noses out of joint because I have tried to advocate for a woman who has gone missing in suspicious circumstances - presumed dead - and is therefore not here to speak up and have the chance to tell her side of the story, then so be it. AR is here and alive and has had plenty of opportunity to say his piece. There is another person who has not had the chance.

If AR is a victim, then I wish he would get help both for his trauma and his drug addiction.

And this is the last I have to say on the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9