Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rickard said that he declined an offer of $50,000 because it was not enough to potentially "ruin his life" by airing sensitive and personal information on TV.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/e63b7a02b5f6baeb488be8fe9c3a823a

Yeah, but it's ok to post all of the crap on Facebook for free and potentially ruin Karen's life!! Unless of course he knew that Karen wasn't coming back. VR seems to be of the same opinion - that Karen won't be back.

Lot of members on the thread tonight, all glued to ACA I think:websleuther:

On Channel Ten news tonight, they showed a map of the areas. Funny, because in the MSM printed articles, it's written that police declined to state a specific area or areas they were focusing on. Anyway, on Channel Ten, the areas shown on the map were from Diggers Rest, Sunbury, Melton, Bacchus Marsh, Gisborne areas.

Thanks Melbourne Lass. Below is a screen grab of the map shown on Channel 10

RvSVYcJ.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/tennewsmelb/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

I reckon they should have given him the 200,000, not dollars, VOLTS:maddening:

What a stand-up guy young Chris Ristevski is. Hard to believe he and AR are related. Thank you, young man, for having the 'courage' to speak out.

What a stand-up guy young Chris Ristevski is. Hard to believe he and AR are related. Thank you, young man, for having the 'courage' to speak out.

Totally agree kudos to him, at last a family member speaking out. Would he be VRs son???

No movement in the ants nest YET.....:tantrum: :scared: :gaah:

What did he say, please? (No TV.)

Hear Hear Bo....my thoughts as well. After a little search I noticed that my son and Chris share a mutual friend who is a DJ. The mutual friend made mention this lad is a good guy. Minutes later my daughter who is a hairdresser in the local area said one of her clients in the Avondale Heights area was door knocked and questioned. Six degrees of separation.

What did he say, please? (No TV.)

This is what I quickly transcribed from the show. Important BBM.

10am yesterday, ACA was approached by Rickard attempting to sell his story.

His cousin Chris said …..
He is shocked, outraged. AR just wants power …. plays himself out as a puppeteer. Toxic person. Chris has cut him off. AR admits he uses ice, uses a fair amount. Not knowing (about Karen) is really taking a toll on the family. Chris wishes AR’d give the whole family a lift, and zip his lip.
He has used everyone around him, Borce and Karen have given him cars, he destroyed them. They gave him money, accommodation. He used Chris for money … from his grandmother’s inheritance, around $2,000 … it was never repaid.
Chris received a text from AR. Asking about a firearm for $1,300. (Didn't say when.)
Chris wants public awareness. Being quiet and not talking about it, he can’t move on.
AR called Karen 10 days prior (to her disappearance) asking for her to get him into rehab (pay for it), according to his ex-girlfriend.
Doesn’t know Karen's response

ACA said ….
He is a greedy stepson, wants to sell his grubby story.
AR is claiming he and Karen had an intimate relationship.
Last demand from AR to ACA ….. $200,000. ACA played along, but would never have given him the interview due to ongoing police investigation.

Charlie Bezzina said …
Grasping for cash in this set of circumstances is disgusting.

3AW commentator said … AR is not high on list of credible people.

Police said … this is an ongoing investigation. Not going to talk about any part in detail.

They showed AR on video … smoking a cigarette held by a big pair of pliers, and packing a small bag. Don't know why, or if it is old or recent video.

Yes please for me and the other overseas sleuths with no acess. Is the programme available online anywhere?

It will be available later tonight probably. In a few hours. On the ACA website.

This is what I quickly transcribed from the show. Important BBM.

10am yesterday, ACA was approached by Rickard attempting to sell his story.

His cousin Chris said …..
He is shocked, outraged. AR just wants power …. plays himself out as a puppeteer. Toxic person. Chris has cut him off. AR admits he uses ice, uses a fair amount. Not knowing (about Karen) is really taking a toll on the family. Chris wishes AR’d give the whole family a lift, and zip his lip.
He has used everyone around him, Borce and Karen have given him cars, he destroyed them. They gave him money, accommodation. He used Chris for money … from his grandmother’s inheritance, around $2,000 … it was never repaid.
Chris received a text from AR. Asking about a firearm for $1,300. (Didn't say when.)
Chris wants public awareness. Being quiet and not talking about it, he can’t move on.
AR called Karen 10 days prior (to her disappearance) asking for her to get him into rehab (pay for it), according to his ex-girlfriend.
Doesn’t know Karen's response

ACA said ….
He is a greedy stepson, wants to sell his grubby story.
AR is claiming he and Karen had an intimate relationship.
Last demand from AR to ACA ….. $200,000. ACA played along, but would never have given him the interview due to ongoing police investigation.

Charlie Bezzina said …
Grasping for cash in this set of circumstances is disgusting.

3AW commentator said … AR is not high on list of credible people.

Police said … this is an ongoing investigation. Not going to talk about any part in detail.

They showed AR on video … smoking a cigarette held by a big pair of pliers, and packing a small bag. Don't know why, or if it is old or recent video.

Thank you SA, appreciate it. It sounds like AR has been exposed for the grub that he is.

If Borce and Karen have given AR cars, it's unlikely he's only just off his L plates.

Thank you SouthAussie.

What a nasty AR is. Imagine if they had given him the $200k for 'his story' - it would've gone up his arm (or whatever you do with ice) in a heartbeat.

He really is disillusioned, isn't he? But the fact that he has put on this show for the past few weeks does really speak volumes, as does Chris' mention of AR asking about the firearm. I think Karen told him to bugger off when he asked for her help to get him into rehab, so he acted out accordingly.

AT 8.25 PM........THERE ARE 721 USERS ONLINE HERE.........(98 MEMBERS & 623 GUESTS).........INTERESTING....:fireworks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme