Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, an ambulance should have been called. I don't know why they would not have. Maybe they panicked and thought they would get tried for murder and decided to conceal it all.

Why go for far fetched theories when police have released enough info to piece together a large amount of what happened?

Was this post really necessary?

To be perfectly honest with you, Hbayne, i don't see why we should talk in code. i.e. refer to Anthony Rickard as 'ants'. There is no good reason for doing this, other than to form a clique of friends and exclude others who are not privy to the meaning of such words. We should call a spade a spade.

I hadn't thought people had entertained the idea that Karen could be dismembered though chose not to mention it out of sensitivity for the family. I have long wondered about certain other posts on the thread which i found insensitive, but i figured that people are posting those other inappropriate points, so why can't i make this point. Further, it's not necessary to say 'sorry' after mentioning disposal of her body. I don't think the police are saying 'sorry' amongst each other when speaking about possibilities, and, being a sleuthing site, neither should we. I can see that it's kind, and fair enough. But it's not really necessary to apologise for speaking about the gruesome nature of events. This is a site that operates on the borders and a lot of what is said can be thought as inappropriate. I certainly have thought a lot of what is posted is inappropriate. Apologising reminds me of when they apologise to each other in tennis when one luckily, undeservedly, wins a point owing to a net-cord. It's half-hearted hog-wash apologising, which is some kind of a left-over remnant of sportsmanship, which is vacuous. I agree that apologising here is not vacuous, it is heartfelt, but it still strikes me as odd.

I think the main point is that people ought to be acting in good faith and not taking the mickey or people ought not to be luxuriating in perverse speculation, which i most definitely was not.

Why go for far fetched theories when police have released enough info to piece together a large amount of what happened?

Stick to the facts released and analyse it from there.

I'm apathetic to people saying.
-What if she fell down the stairs.
-What if she her body parts were discarded separately.
-What if the body is located elsewhere to the bag/phone.
-What if it was aliens.

What we all should be focusing on the pings, and analysing that within the time frame. We know for certain BR was out that way...

I don't see what is far-fetched. Sarah pushing Karen down the stairs is perfectly consistent with the publicly alluded-to theory of Borce disposing of Karen up along the Calder. If Borce disposes of Karen's body, it does not mean he killed her- that then leaves open the prospect of Sarah doing it, accidentally, and Borce covering for his daughter. Further, Anthony Rickard claims Karen molested him. Possibly Karen said to Sarah she will be offering tens of thousands of dollars for Anthony's rehab, or other purchases, as a way to placate Anthony into not speaking out publicly about it. Sarah could have first heard of the molestation then and there and "went ballistic", to use a phrase Sarah has used elsewhere, and pushed Karen down the stairs. I don't see why you're against this theory, Mrs G Norris. I didn't even raise it first, Puggle did; though i am inclined to find it credible. Obviously it could be incorrect, in the end, which doesn't mean that it now, at this preliminary stage, is to be considered incredible.

Further, others have noted Sarah's demeanour at the infamous 'did you kill your wife' press conference was odd. There could be something to that, although face-reading "experts" here on websleuths are carrying it a bit far, for my liking, and although initially dismissing it as hogwash by myself, i am now rethinking matters about the Sarah stair-fall concept.

-What if it was aliens.

What we all should be focusing on the pings, and analysing that within the time frame. We know for certain BR was out that way...

Completely correct, the pings, it all hangs on the pings at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to stir a hornet's nest here, but I have been of the opinion since thread 1 or 2, that police think that SR knows something. Remember the appeal for someone to "have courage and come forward"? This kind of comment seems to relate to someone in the inner circle, because why would a random member of the public specifically need "courage" to come forward? The only reason a witness would need courage was if they were going to see consequences from coming forward.

-What if it was aliens.

Yes, I totally agree. I think going down wooly paths serves no real purpose.

Back to the pings ... do we know what the two times were, and how long it takes to travel between those two locations if following speed limits?

I don't see what is far-fetched. Sarah pushing Karen down the stairs is perfectly consistent with the publicly alluded-to theory of Borce disposing of Karen up along the Calder. If Borce disposes of Karen's body, it does not mean he killed her- that then leaves open the prospect of Sarah doing it, accidentally, and Borce covering for his daughter. Further, Anthony Rickard claims Karen molested him. Possibly Karen said to Sarah she will be offering tens of thousands of dollars for Anthony's rehab, or other purchases, as a way to placate Anthony into not speaking out publicly about it. Sarah could have first heard of the molestation then and there and "went ballistic", to use a phrase Sarah has used elsewhere, and pushed Karen down the stairs. I don't see why you're against this theory, Mrs G Norris. I didn't even raise it first, Puggle did; though i am inclined to find it credible. Obviously it could be incorrect, in the end, which doesn't mean that it now, at this preliminary stage, is to be considered incredible.

Further, others have noted Sarah's demeanour at the infamous 'did you kill your wife' press conference was odd. There could be something to that, although face-reading "experts" here on websleuths are carrying it a bit far, for my opinion; and although initially dismissing it as hogwash, i am now rethinking matters about the Sarah stair-fall concept.
Why stop at the falling down stairs theory ? There are a number of scenarios we could make up in our minds. Best we stick to what we actually know from police.

I don't want to stir a hornet's nest here, but I have been of the opinion since thread 1 or 2, that police think that SR knows something. Remember the appeal for someone to "have courage and come forward"? This kind of comment seems to relate to someone in the inner circle, because why would a random member of the public specifically need "courage" to come forward? The only reason a witness would need courage was if they were going to see consequences from coming forward.

Thanks for the timely recollection of that pertinent point. People agreed back then that it was Sarah who the police were aiming their comment at. Further, if one couples the police imploring someone to have courage to come forward with the stair-case scenario, then things could take a dramatic turn, as they say. I admit it still does sound a bit too speculative, and it is seductive to think Borce handled the kill and disposal, but we can't be too sure. After all, accidents do happen...

Reminder in accordance with TOS:

Other than victim or known perp, please remember to use initials when referring to anyone who is not an officially named POI or suspect.

:tyou:

montauk30
user-offline.png

Join DateJul 2016Posts7​

If BR was out on his mystery drive between 10:30am to 12am...

How does he know KR didn't come back from her walk?​

Very good observation...montauk30.. :fence: if he is out fixing fuel pump... how does he know she did not return... UNLESS she was in the boot of the car...

Why stop at the falling down stairs theory ? There are a number of scenarios we could make up in our minds. Best we stick to what we actually know from police.

People are saying that they detect something untoward in Sarah's demeanour during the press conference. Unit is saying that Sarah was involved in killing her mother. I am merely saying it is possible that the situation is split between Sarah killing and Borce dispsosing. Why is that beyond the scope of reasonable occurrences?

I definitely agree she knows more than she is saying! I think it's misguided loyalty. Also haven't press revealed that Sarah is refusing to speak to investigators?

Further, others have noted Sarah's demeanour at the infamous 'did you kill your wife' press conference was odd. There could be something to that, although face-reading "experts" here on websleuths are carrying it a bit far, for my liking, and although initially dismissing it as hogwash by myself, i am now rethinking matters about the Sarah stair-fall concept.

I don't recall mentioning Sarah .... I don't think she is involved.

But I do think its possible that BR would help coverup a murder if committed by AR.

But I agree everyones ideas should be accepted .....
and the end of the day.... only Karen and a possible perpetrator know what really happened.

It is unusual that both AR and VR are offering outlandish theories. One naturally suspects that they must be involved if they offer such outlandish theories. But i am inclined to agree that AR is not involved; but i cannot rule out VR.

It was definitely a revelation to me that SR could be involved, which i initially rubbished, though i am reconsidering it upon re-examination and finding it plausible. That so-called stair-case theory also lines up with AR and VR's claims that Borce doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to kill his wife. If that is to be believed, then the accidental killing on the staircase grows in stature.

Yes, I totally agree. I think going down wooly paths serves no real purpose.

Back to the pings ... do we know what the two times were, and how long it takes to travel between those two locations if following speed limits?

18km apart?

I don't recall mentioning Sarah .... I don't think she is involved.

But I do think its possible that BR would help coverup a murder if committed by AR.

But I agree everyones ideas should be accepted .....
and the end of the day.... only Karen and a possible perpetrator know what really happened.

I must have confused matters. Unit belives that SR killed Karen and that Borce is doing the covering up. I forgot you, puggle, believe that it is plausible that Borce is covering-up for AR. LOL I have to laugh at that as i find that incredible. I agree with others that AR is inserting himself into the scenario like a bad B-grade actor desperately seeking a cameo role; but i disagree that Borce is covering up for AR. AR is simply not involved; though i still cannot reconcile why he would obviously lie and state that Karen would leave Borce when Sarah turned 21. I'm assuming it must be sheer hatred for his dad and kicking him in the guts while he is down. Nothing else makes sense, certainly not that AR was involved in some conspiracy with Borce to off Karen.

KR - hours after she went missing
BR - that same day

If only the investigation release the times, I could have a better guess at where. And if you are reading, it might help to release to the public around now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow