Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although the towers/towns may be 18km apart (thanks for that info, tapped in) we probably need to keep in mind that the pings can transmit over a great distance - as much as 35 kms (22 miles) in open, country zones according to the article I have linked below.

It is possible that Karen's phone and Borce's phone pinged from the exact same place, or much closer together than 18kms.

This is due to possible different service providers for each phone, possible heavy traffic on one or both of the towers, possible different times of pings from each phone, phone in motion/travelling, other signal interference.

Read small section about maximum distances:
http://smallbusiness.chron.com/far-can-cell-tower-cellphone-pick-up-signal-32124.html

Although the towers/towns may be 18km apart (thanks for that info, tapped in) we probably need to keep in mind that the pings can transmit over a great distance - as much as 35 kms (22 miles) in open, country zones according to the article I have linked below.

It is possible that Karen's phone and Borce's phone pinged from the exact same place, or much closer together than 18kms.

This is due to possible different service providers for each phone, possible heavy traffic on one or both of the towers, possible different times of pings from each phone, phone in motion/travelling, other signal interference.

Read small section about maximum distances:
http://smallbusiness.chron.com/far-can-cell-tower-cellphone-pick-up-signal-32124.html

Can someone tell me why my posts are being deleted?

Can someone tell me why my posts are being deleted?

I don't know, tappedin. If you are asking me.

You can always PM a mod. They can look and see why. They are the only ones with the capability to delete someone else's posts.

I don't know, tappedin. If you are asking me.

Anyway, as I was saying. I going to guess the pings DID NOT happen at the same place. They wouldn't have stated there was a difference in the media.

BR could have called KR on his way home or at home. Thats why he was pinged at Diggers as he past that area.

The question is how did KRs phone get further than BR's?

I can see your posts ... Maybe a web glitch? Try refreshing the page [emoji53]

It redirected me to a page saying check the rules. However i don't think i broke any. Speak up if I'm not following the rules correctly, I am new.

Anyway, as I was saying. I going to guess the pings DID NOT happen at the same place. They wouldn't have stated there was a difference in the media.

BR could have called KR on his way home or at home. Thats why he was pinged at Diggers as he past that area.

tappedin, do you think the police are selectively releasing the ping info? i.e. Borce's phone was pinged at the further-out distance, too; but they are not telling him that. They'll tell him that when he is formally charged. I think this is going on. He turned his phone off or something at the publicly released distance, then drove on, still tracked, though that information is not pubicly released. I've been assuming this happened.

I'm thinking Borce's phone pinged on the way there or on the way back, or that's the one they chose to release anyway, then they show a ping from Karen's phone. I have no idea if that is the furthest point. Phones ping every 30 seconds or so, you don't have to use your phone for it to ping, that's just a phone making contact with the nearest tower.

It redirected me to a page saying check the rules. However i don't think i broke any. Speak up if I'm not following the rules correctly, I am new.

You're doing great!! We'll let you know if you post anything iffy [emoji4]

Has the macabre nature of the names involved struck anyone else, too? Digger's rest? I mean, a shovel was forensically tested, for crying out loud. It's just awful stuff.

Yes, I suspect you are right. They did make a point of separating the info about each phone's pings.

And BR could have used his phone on the way back from his mission. Just to quickly check v/m or messages, maybe see if Sarah had called him or something.

Rest assured, tappedin, pretty sure you haven't broken any rules. I too have been reading your posts! You're all good as far as I can see!

tappedin, do you think the police are selectively releasing the ping info? i.e. Borce's phone was pinged at the further-out distance, too; but they are not telling him that. They'll tell him that when he is formally charged. I think this is going on. He turned his phone off or something at the publicly released distance, then drove on, still tracked, though that information is not pubicly released. I've been assuming this happened.

That could be totally true. They did state a series of pings were detected. The key word being SERIES. So, if they were pinged together around Gisborne...what then?

That could be totally true. They did state a series of pings were detected. The key word being SERIES. So, if they were pinged together around Gisborne...what then?

Handcuffs. That's what then.

Don't forget that Borce's phone was switched off for a period of time. Maybe it was when he was around Gisborne?

They could have a series of pings all the way from home to Gisborne, hey? I have sort of thought that maybe they do, and they have given us the end point(s) as they really need help in that area in locating signs of geographical disturbance.

Don't forget that Borce's phone was switched off for a period of time. Maybe it was when he was around Gisborne?

When do people thing BRs phone was turned off. Was it before he got a call from the shop, on the Calder/up northwest or after he got back home? His phone was back on late arvo to recieve the uber request.

When do people thing BRs phone was turned off. Was it before he got a call from the shop, on the Calder/up northwest or after he got back home? His phone was back on late arvo to recieve the uber request.

When he was disposing of Karen's body. Frankly.
Before call from shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member