Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have a series of pings all the way from home to Gisborne, hey? I have sort of thought that maybe they do, and they have given us the end point(s) as they really need help in that area in locating signs of geographical disturbance.

And the reason they decided to release minimal info to the public was because, they had to do that search in Toolern. Bingo

Anyway, as I was saying. I going to guess the pings DID NOT happen at the same place. They wouldn't have stated there was a difference in the media.

BR could have called KR on his way home or at home. Thats why he was pinged at Diggers as he past that area.

The question is how did KRs phone get further than BR's?

Okay, this will no doubt be dumbest question ever, but if a phone was in boot and another up front would pings be much different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't VR own a business in Digger's Rest? I'm thinking that Borce delivered Karen to VR up that way, around Digger's Rest, then came back, while VR disposes of the body somewhere. So the question is where are VR's phone pings. You can bet he has no phone on him for those hours- forgot it at home.....

Didn't VR own a business in Digger's Rest? I'm thinking that Borce delivered Karen to VR up that way, around Digger's Rest, then came back, while VR disposes of the body somewhere. So the question is where are VR's phone pings. You can bet he has no phone on him for those hours- forgot it at home.....
I feel that involving others is unlikely. I think Borce acted alone.

“pings” from Mr and Mrs Ristevski’s respective mobile phones had been detected by transmitter towers along Melbourne’s Calder Highway on June 29, the day of her disappearance.

Detectives have taken CCTV footage from 60 cameras at two service stations at Calder Park and are also studying video from Toolern Vale General Store because of its proximity to the ping detected at Diggers Rest.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/260b168c1f12bfa5569a2db5ded7b713

I feel that involving others is unlikely. I think Borce acted alone.

I still, feel like AR is involved in some way. Maybe, stopped off quickly at AR and then turned ugly? Explains diggers ping.

When he was disposing of Karen's body. Frankly.
Before call from shop.

I agree, too.

Was Karen's phone on the whole time, or was it off and someone had to have a last peek at it - perhaps to make sure all the calls he made to it showed up on it, or something?

ETA: I think that little detail about the phone being off was slipped to the media at the same time as the ping info for a reason. To increase the suspicion on Borce. He wasn't looking for Karen, or anything as nice. He was sneaking around doing something.

I don't understand why the police are not arresting Borce for the murder of Karen. It is obvious they have enough information for a conviction. I am puzzled. I can think of two options:

1) they don't want to arrest him and then still look for her body afterwards. But i don't see why that is a drawback to an arrest now, while the search for her body is ongoing. Or,
2) they suspect someone else is involved and need more time to precisely locate who did the disposing- Borce or VR. If they go to trial now and allege that Borce disposed of his wife, but it turns out in 3 months time after some CCTV footage arises of VR driving up that way, then they'll look like fools having charged Borce with the murder and disposal, though having to then change the charge sheet to accomodate VR for the disposal.

Something like this must be in play, as it makes no sense to have Borce caught practically red handed though not having him arrested. Why? Shouldn't they be arresting him now, busting his balls, in order to find a torso which might preserve some evidence? It seems fishy to me.

several hours after....

Mr Ristevski alleged theory comes as telecommunications data emerged over the weekend showing Mrs Ristevski’s phone was detected in a series of pings on the Calder Highway, 40km northwest of Melbourne, several hours after her husband said she left their home to go for a walk.

Mr Ristevski said when she left the house for the last time, she went to “clear her head” but denied she had gone in anger.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/bde16dab39e3411dd87c658a45a97474

several hours after....

Mr Ristevski alleged theory comes as telecommunications data emerged over the weekend showing Mrs Ristevski’s phone was detected in a series of pings on the Calder Highway, 40km northwest of Melbourne, several hours after her husband said she left their home to go for a walk.

Mr Ristevski said when she left the house for the last time, she went to “clear her head” but denied she had gone in anger.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/bde16dab39e3411dd87c658a45a97474
It would have been wise for the perp to turn phone off immediately.

Thank you TGY... I'm always so shy incase I look like a twit.. I appreciate your kind words ❤️

If I can keep bouncing back after umpteen T/Os and suffering foot-in-mouth disease, so can you. We need your input.

I agree, too.

Was Karen's phone on the whole time, or was it off and someone had to have a last peek at it - perhaps to make sure all the calls he made to it showed up on it, or something?

ETA: I think that little detail about the phone being off was slipped to the media at the same time as the ping info for a reason. To increase the suspicion on Borce.

I think he left KR's phone on purposely to look like she had traveled away from home. He turned his on too soon and got caught out.

I don't understand why the police are not arresting Borce for the murder of Karen. It is obvious they have enough information for a conviction. I am puzzled. I can think of two options:

RSBM

It could be as simple as the prosecutor is telling them that there is not enough for a conviction yet. A frustrating factor that police often have to contend with.

I think he left KR's phone on purposely to look like she had traveled away from home. He turned his on too soon and got caught out.
It would be interesting to see if any pings from Karen's phone happened around Avondale Heights around 10 am and where it pinged next.

I don't think they do have enough, and they'd be hoping to be able to recover her body before he is arrested and clams up for good.

Took them 3 years to get enough on John Chardon to arrest him. And they still haven't found Novy.

Sometimes they just have to keep hammering away at it until the prosecutor is satisfied.

Exactly! It's been reported that Karen's phone is now turned off. So this would indicate that it was turned off after the series of pings were detected along the Calder Highway several hours after she allegedly left home at 10:00am. Who turned her phone off and why? I don't think it was Karen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr