Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The victim in this case is KR. BR had transferred the family home into KR's name only after the 2000 collapse of the business, which is mortgaged to Westpac Bank. There was a caveat over the property, prohibiting it from being sold or transferred.
KR was loaning money from Westpac.
The Ristevski family was plagued with financial burdens and their Bella Bleu clothing boutique in Broadmeadows, in Melbourne’s north, closed down in February.

- Both KR and BR where partners in formalwear business (Bella Bleu)
- BR - Sole sharholder of Warrant Brands
- KR - Director of Warrant Brands

Can, someone please pick at this scenario.

Just say, BR wanted to sell the house in Oakley Drive or somehow regain control of the house and couldn't because it was in KR's name, and due to the caveat.

Would the debts dissapear if KR had passed away? Would the debts be handed over and leave BR with the responsibility of the mortgage? I understand that it could be different scenario's for everyone due to morgage agreements/wills.
Would the caveat still apply in this scenario (if) BR was handed over the morgage? If the property could not be transferred into BR's name, would the dissapearance of KR help to get the property transferred back into BR's name.

The caveat has been withdrawn. I posted about this in an earlier thread but I don't know how to link to it.

The financials may be irrelevant. BR may have simply been an abusive husband that went to far. As we see in msn nearly everyday it happens all too often.

As someone said earlier - K.I.S.S
Keep it simple stupid

I would say the fact that they have been searching bushland and waterways for any sign of her pretty much confirms they dont believe she ran off with a fake passport and a suitcase full of money.

Hello all. Been lurking on the thread for yonks. Dont really have anything to add but im enjoyinf reading all the sleuthing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:welcome: Fence Sitter!!

The caveat has been withdrawn. I posted about this in an earlier thread but I don't know how to link to it.

Melbourne Lass, if you know where your post is in the earlier thread, you'll see a hashtag and number in the top right of the message box. Click on that number and your message will open. Click on the URL address at the top of the page so that it's highlighted. Copy the address and then paste it into your new message box.

Melbourne Lass, if you know where your post is in the earlier thread, you'll see a hashtag and number in the top right of the message box. Click on that number and your message will open. Click on the URL address at the top of the page so that it's highlighted. Copy the address and then paste it into your new message box.

Thanks, Makara. I'll go and give that a try.

Image from the link above.

Z6YdPrn.jpg

https://www.landata.vic.gov.au/tpc_confirm_property.aspx

Puggle, the thing is that we don't know if BR knows anyone else in the areas the police are currently focusing on (parents, extended family, friends, Uber customers). So he may very well be familiar with the areas.

That could well be true. Either way haven't see too many of his friends say anything.

So, it seems very possible that the caveat was withdrawn because Karen had paid all debts attached to the caveat? Perhaps with her inheritance.

attachment.php

I was looking at the map and this Landfill close to the river interests me.

To others knowlodge has this area been searched?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 163
THis landfill has a fence around it . And nearby there is a service station and a lot of passing traffic heading to the ring road. Even at night it'd be busy. There was a recent stabbing/fight actually at that servo so I'll see if I can find link. And the landfill site is attended by people (I see workers, bob cats etc along the fenceline in the morning as I travel along there on way to work) so I wouldn't think it a likely spot to place someone. Could be wrong though. will pay more attention on drive tomorrow morning as to what's going on there. Off to find link.
No useful pictures but here's the story I was thinking of.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...d/news-story/941da8d0ba48beaea5a93dd78aa65662

THis landfill has a fence around it . And nearby there is a service station and a lot of passing traffic heading to the ring road. Even at night it'd be busy. There was a recent stabbing/fight actually at that servo so I'll see if I can find link. And the landfill site is attended by people (I see workers, bob cats etc along the fenceline in the morning as I travel along there on way to work) so I wouldn't think it a likely spot to place someone. Could be wrong though. will pay more attention on drive tomorrow morning as to what's going on there. Off to find link.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...d/news-story/941da8d0ba48beaea5a93dd78aa65662

How about the Sunbury mine? Or any other mines in the area. Are they in the direction of the pings, Wonky1?

Sunbury Mine
http://www.bonzle.com/c/a?a=p&p=303520&op=854&cmd=sp&c=1&x=144.7476&y=-37.6159&w=40000&mpsec=0

I was wondering why police seem to be focusing on just one side of the Calder Hwy, and not further up north like Riddels Creek. Maybe they have some further information that we're not privy to?

Thanks for that Wonky1.

There is parkland and the river in between the landfill. Its pretty close to Avondale Heights.

I was 4wding at lerderderg area on the weekend near Blackwood (i know a few of you have mentioned this area), and went off for a bit of a bushwalk. It is scary how dense and vast that bushland is snd how many gullies there are with growth over. So many little tracks there too (some only accessible with 4wd) and that was only the small section we explored. I could only imagine how easy it would be to hide something in there and for it to remain undiscovered. I was constantly on the lookout by the way. We even discovered a permanent hippy camp set up right in the middle of a remote bush section. People hiding in tents as we drove past peaking out at us. Very bizarre. Yet so close to main towns.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members