Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That parkland is brimbank park. Not a secluded area but one frequented by walkers, runners cyclists etc. Not a clever place to bury someone. Also has a park ranger during the day. The part under the ring road is a bit less traveled but I think if she was there someone would have located by now. Just too many dog walkers. And gates locked at dusk for vehicle entrance so you'd have to carry in from Keilor Pk drive or Green gully road down very steep hills. Again unlikely choice IMO. I'd be heading to nice flat secluded area between diggers rest and gisbourne....so much less populated and traversed. Not sure about sunbury...will go back and look at the ch7 ping map again.

I was 4wding at lerderderg area on the weekend near Blackwood (i know a few of you have mentioned this area), and went off for a bit of a bushwalk. It is scary how dense and vast that bushland is snd how many gullies there are with growth over. So many little tracks there too (some only accessible with 4wd) and that was only the small section we explored. I could only imagine how easy it would be to hide something in there and for it to remain undiscovered. I was constantly on the lookout by the way. We even discovered a permanent hippy camp set up right in the middle of a remote bush section. People hiding in tents as we drove past peaking out at us. Very bizarre. Yet so close to main towns.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
I have searched for KR around our local area. I'm not volunteering to venture off into Lerderderg....it's big and creepy and I may go in and never come out.

I have searched for KR around our local area. I'm not volunteering to venture off into Lerderderg....it's big and creepy and I may go in and never come out.
It is! And after the weird campsite we found i would hate to get lost in there! We were safe though, couple of 4wd's and didnt wander too far into the bush on foot.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Me too Wonky1, I've been poking around the Afton Street Conservation Reserve, with Bittersweet Symphony blasting for dramatic effect and inspiration ..... surprisingly scary there on your own. I wanted to leap into the bushes to search but didn't want to draw attention. Plenty of places to hide things, that's definite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went through Afton on a very sunny afternoon on the last Sat of school holidays i think think it was ~9th of July (Sunny enough I got sunburned anyway). I was rummaging in bushes but that was looking for a bag. I don't think you'd be able to conceal a body there (which wasn't what I was searching for then as I thought she'd been abducted) without someone finding it without too much trouble.

I went through Afton on a very sunny afternoon on the last Sat of school holidays i think think it was ~9th of July (Sunny enough I got sunburned anyway). I was rummaging in bushes but that was looking for a bag. I don't think you'd be able to conceal a body there (which wasn't what I was searching for then as I thought she'd been abducted) without someone finding it without too much trouble.

Yes I was looking for bag too ..... I shall return but not by myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That parkland is brimbank park. Not a secluded area but one frequented by walkers, runners cyclists etc. Not a clever place to bury someone. Also has a park ranger during the day. The part under the ring road is a bit less traveled but I think if she was there someone would have located by now. Just too many dog walkers. And gates locked at dusk for vehicle entrance so you'd have to carry in from Keilor Pk drive or Green gully road down very steep hills. Again unlikely choice IMO. I'd be heading to nice flat secluded area between diggers rest and gisbourne....so much less populated and traversed. Not sure about sunbury...will go back and look at the ch7 ping map again.

True, suspecting this was done on the 28 night of.

How long has Borce been living AH? He may know that park or has been there after dark.

Late at night i couldnt imagine people walking, could be wrong.

How long has Borce been living AH? He may know that park or has been there after dark.

Sunset on the night of the 28th was 5:10pm. It gets pretty dark qucikly in Melbourne Winter.

Sunset on the night of the 28th was 5:10pm. It gets pretty dark qucikly in Melbourne Winter.

The weather was clear on the 28th of June up until 8pm where there was scattered showers.

It was sunny and passing clouds on the morning of the 29th June.

I know this is meticulous, but simple facts like these could determine how long someone would be willing to spend outside. (Shallow/muddy graves, quantity of people present, time)

But how to transport in there. Park is a deep valley...all access is from the top. I have lived and grown up in and around brimbank for 40 years and I can't think how'd i'd get someone in there on foot...let alone with a shovel. only access is via green gully road, keilor pk drive or via garden avenue across the weir....which if wet is slippery and would be difficult to in the dark by yourself. There would be CCTV footage from the houses that back onto brimbank along garden avenue for sure if that took place. But a lot of effort to go to to conceal someone in a place where they're likely to be discovered pretty quickly. I wouldn't select there at all....I've not bothered searching there myself as KR would have had to be transported there by car (either by family or the evil person). Once you're in car you wouldn't select Brimbank as your ideal spot. MOO obviously.

There would be no walkers at Brimbank in the evening in Melb winter. I walk myself after dinner in the streets opposite Avondale heights during winter and before pokemon Go I had the streets basically to myself.

And none of this explains a ping on KRs phone near Gisborne.

another thought re cars.
I'm guessing the mercedes has not been returned to the Avondale heights house by police. This article shows only the two grey VWs (with regos well done news.com.au).

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/260b168c1f12bfa5569a2db5ded7b713

Can anyone find a link to the time early on in the investigation when Ch7? doorstopped AR and Patrica at the front gate and VR made the now infamous if you're alive call us comment! Aunt P answered Question about searching house and police taking cars away for testing...I remember her words were something like "well of course they need to do that. they'd be remiss if they didn't. We've nothing to hide". I don't think VR was in the shot at that point but can't remember if he spoke again after that or even if they were present out the front at the same time or if they were arriving/exiting property at different times. It was middle of July. I'm suspecting that's when the shovel was taken for testing but was not referenced. Would love to watch that clip again if anyone can lay their hands on it. I'm wondering was it car or cars.

Found it. ACA. Ugh. 2 cars.
http://aca.nine.com.au/article/9140606/missing-karen

2 cars but not three? So the little grey VW with P plates (presumably SRs) was not taken away for forensic testing.

There would be no walkers at Brimbank in the evening in Melb winter. I walk myself after dinner in the streets opposite Avondale heights during winter and before pokemon Go I had the streets basically to myself.

What time did Karen arrive home on the 28th?

Imo an argument occurred but how long later, the longer it's into the night the less time Borce has.

Borce claims the argument was the next morning i disagree.

Its my thinking he went close to were he knows as he was under intense mental pressure.

The pings i explain, he panics and tries to throw off anyone looking.

If he's tried to cover up this by himself as he's no expert he left something in haste.

another thought re cars.
I'm guessing the mercedes has not been returned to the Avondale heights house by police. This article shows only the two grey VWs (with regos well done news.com.au).

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/260b168c1f12bfa5569a2db5ded7b713

Can anyone find a link to the time early on in the investigation when Ch7? doorstopped AR and Patrica at the front gate and VR made the now infamous if you're alive call us comment! Aunt P answered Question about searching house and police taking cars away for testing...I remember her words were something like "well of course they need to do that. they'd be remiss if they didn't. We've nothing to hide". I don't think VR was in the shot at that point but can't remember if he spoke again after that or even if they were present out the front at the same time or if they were arriving/exiting property at different times. It was middle of July. I'm suspecting that's when the shovel was taken for testing but was not referenced. Would love to watch that clip again if anyone can lay their hands on it. I'm wondering was it car or cars.

Found it. ACA. Ugh. 2 cars.
http://aca.nine.com.au/article/9140606/missing-karen

2 cars but not three? So the little grey VW with P plates (presumably SRs) was not taken away for forensic testing.

I am pretty sure that footage with Patricia shows them against the closed garage door. I'm gonna guess the car isn't back given the photo of him with the two cars in the garage taken later.

BR says in that clip, we had an argument and THEN on the Wednesday morning she came downstairs ......
I think the argument happened the night before if you listen to his wording .

BR says in that clip, we had an argument and THEN on the Wednesday morning she came downstairs ......

I'm referring to oz's 2nd link in above post

A parent that has spent well more than the past decade helping......and thats the way I see it from what has been presented in msm....helping a son, gifting him cars, money, taking him in, fighting, taking him back in.........

He was 27 years old when he finally moved out.....really. ...27 YEARS OLD....seriously.... thats dedication.

Apparently BR visited his son in prison.....that was recently....he only got out earlier this year....

This is not for you to consider alone SouthAussie. ... but for others....lol...when they wake up (literally)...way passed my bed time...

Theres no immediate finacial motive.... no immediate payout on the horizon. ..

They possibly had monies ....well seems they did...by means of inheritence ...both KR a nd BR.

Why..... is everyone is so eager to overlook ARs ramblings

Just because he admits to being an addict...

Man...this guy has handed us more than enough things that we should be shouting out...theres your guy...but people aren't. ...Im curious to know why. ...??

Night SouthAussie

Puggle *advertiser censored*

I've been pondering your excellent question today

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...k=5b8bc774ec73d08acdb9d0001a90f4c4-1472727571

The thing that makes me think that he's not involved/attention seeking is the claim in the above article that he will make a more detailed statement to police within a month. He didn't have to come forward in the media at all. Why not stay out of it if you had something to hide? The claim that he's holding out information until he wants to talk smacks of a person wanting attention. I can see police saying at end of interview we may want to ask you a few more Qs in the future as we continue our investigation and the puppet master has turned this around to I'm in control and I may, if I feel like it, give police more info in the future. I'm sure police were glad to have him leave. Imagine trying to put a coherent statement together from his rambling.

I can't imagine if the police think he knows where Karen is (alive or not) that they'd be happy waiting a month till he feels like sharing as 1 month could lose vital evidence if KR is deceased (or risk someone moving her). No one outside the family would have connect AR with a different R surname with a family from Avondale height (or gardens as ACA likes to call it!) so he could have stayed out of spotlight altogether, which is what sane guilty person would do (BR & now SR) The rest of the extended family is keeping in the back seat. CR made an early post on one of the Vic police facebook pages (or perhaps it was somewhere else I can't remember) but other than that they've been at pains to stay out of spotlight (aunt P not using her surname until recently), Karen's brother sharing inheritance not wanting to be named.

Also 1 correction to puggles post AR released prison in 2015 not earlier this year, so BR visiting in prison would have been last year, not recently.

Yes, that does seem to be what he is saying. Bad day @ store Monday, argument Tuesday, left Wednesday morning. Oh...why won't someone simply "Own up"??? The ongoing suffering is just unnecessary...but so far, nearly 2 mos later, they are still getting away with it. Big burden to continue carrying! Poor lady...she deserves better than this!
Oh, just thought, Why haven't the workers at the store spoken publicly? They could shed some light on the business goings on, surely?

https://s16.postimg.org/dk2u0sjad/ddfd.png

I keep finding myself drawn back towards the bushland in the thumbnail embedded.

I truly believe that they had discovered evidence that BR was out this way via video or they wouldn't have conducted a search. 15 minute radius from Toolern Vale on the 29th to check on a body, or less than 15 minutes around Toolern Vale to have hidden a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr