Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://s16.postimg.org/dk2u0sjad/ddfd.png

I keep finding myself drawn back towards the bushland in the thumbnail embedded.

I truly believe that they had discovered evidence that BR was out this way via video or they wouldn't have conducted a search. 15 minute radius from Toolern Vale on the 29th to check on a body, or less than 15 minutes around Toolern Vale to have hidden a body.

I think it will likely be bushland given the time of day ... if you "street view" the road where Adrian Bayley dug a grave in the early hours you can understand how that would have appeared isolated in the night, although it is still pretty risky given there's a chance home owners could be mobilising for an early morning commute. Towards midday BR would have surely felt compelled to head into dense bushland.

Yes, that does seem to be what he is saying. Bad day @ store Monday, argument Tuesday, left Wednesday morning. Oh...why won't someone simply "Own up"??? The ongoing suffering is just unnecessary...but so far, nearly 2 mos later, they are still getting away with it. Big burden to continue carrying! Poor lady...she deserves better than this!
Oh, just thought, Why haven't the workers at the store spoken publicly? They could shed some light on the business goings on, surely?

The burdern yes, knowing.
Knowing he will have been responsible, will the guilt of disposal.

https://s16.postimg.org/dk2u0sjad/ddfd.png

I keep finding myself drawn back towards the bushland in the thumbnail embedded.

I truly believe that they had discovered evidence that BR was out this way via video or they wouldn't have conducted a search. 15 minute radius from Toolern Vale on the 29th to check on a body, or less than 15 minutes around Toolern Vale to have hidden a body.

Where is the bushland in the embedded thumbnail? Do you have a link to the actual map? The text is difficult to read.

Yes, that does seem to be what he is saying. Bad day @ store Monday, argument Tuesday, left Wednesday morning. Oh...why won't someone simply "Own up"??? The ongoing suffering is just unnecessary...but so far, nearly 2 mos later, they are still getting away with it. Big burden to continue carrying! Poor lady...she deserves better than this!
Oh, just thought, Why haven't the workers at the store spoken publicly? They could shed some light on the business goings on, surely?

BR is now soley responsible for paying their wages. If they've not been directly told to not speak to media or they'll loose their jobs then they may be just assuming that and keeping quiet. Also you don't know if KR may have a close relationship with someone at their store and that person may have given a statement to police (just speculation). I haven't watched the ACA show from the other night where they spoke to someone who made her coffee/sold her flowers but I'd imagine they'd have tried to get an interview out of someone at the shop surely.

Lerderderg State Park really does look like a 'logical' place (if such a thing can be said) according to the pings.

With a secondary road that goes from Digger's Rest to Gismore, the long way around, past the forest - and via Toolem Vale.

I wonder if they will get the dogs out into that forest.

Excellent post Wonky1. Thank you and I totally agree with everything you said.

I've been pondering your excellent question today

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...k=5b8bc774ec73d08acdb9d0001a90f4c4-1472727571

The thing that makes me think that he's not involved/attention seeking is the claim in the above article that he will make a more detailed statement to police within a month. He didn't have to come forward in the media at all. Why not stay out of it if you had something to hide? The claim that he's holding out information until he wants to talk smacks of a person wanting attention. I can see police saying at end of interview we may want to ask you a few more Qs in the future as we continue our investigation and the puppet master has turned this around to I'm in control and I may, if I feel like it, give police more info in the future. I'm sure police were glad to have him leave. Imagine trying to put a coherent statement together from his rambling.

I can't imagine if the police think he knows where Karen is (alive or not) that they'd be happy waiting a month till he feels like sharing as 1 month could lose vital evidence if KR is deceased (or risk someone moving her). No one outside the family would have connect AR with a different R surname with a family from Avondale height (or gardens as ACA likes to call it!) so he could have stayed out of spotlight altogether, which is what sane guilty person would do (BR & now SR) The rest of the extended family is keeping in the back seat. CR made an early post on one of the Vic police facebook pages (or perhaps it was somewhere else I can't remember) but other than that they've been at pains to stay out of spotlight (aunt P not using her surname until recently), Karen's brother sharing inheritance not wanting to be named.

Also 1 correction to puggles post AR released prison in 2015 not earlier this year, so BR visiting in prison would have been last year, not recently.

I've been pondering your excellent question today

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...k=5b8bc774ec73d08acdb9d0001a90f4c4-1472727571

The thing that makes me think that he's not involved/attention seeking is the claim in the above article that he will make a more detailed statement to police within a month. He didn't have to come forward in the media at all. Why not stay out of it if you had something to hide? The claim that he's holding out information until he wants to talk smacks of a person wanting attention. I can see police saying at end of interview we may want to ask you a few more Qs in the future as we continue our investigation and the puppet master has turned this around to I'm in control and I may, if I feel like it, give police more info in the future. I'm sure police were glad to have him leave. Imagine trying to put a coherent statement together from his rambling.

I can't imagine if the police think he knows where Karen is (alive or not) that they'd be happy waiting a month till he feels like sharing as 1 month could lose vital evidence if KR is deceased (or risk someone moving her). No one outside the family would have connect AR with a different R surname with a family from Avondale height (or gardens as ACA likes to call it!) so he could have stayed out of spotlight altogether, which is what sane guilty person would do (BR & now SR) The rest of the extended family is keeping in the back seat. CR made an early post on one of the Vic police facebook pages (or perhaps it was somewhere else I can't remember) but other than that they've been at pains to stay out of spotlight (aunt P not using her surname until recently), Karen's brother sharing inheritance not wanting to be named.

Also 1 correction to puggles post AR released prison in 2015 not earlier this year, so BR visiting in prison would have been last year, not recently.

Yeah sorry was late 2015 he was released from prison ....

For various things including pulling a weapon on someone ..... your harmless garden variety Ice addict.....with a weapon?

I've been trying to find Charlie Bezzinas comment regarding ARs behaviour, can't seem to find it in print media .... so may have been a video.

But it was said it was strange ... but Charlie also said something about people doing this as "going on the defence" as they will know that they are being looked at...he said it was similar with people who injected themselves into investigations..

Im almost thinking fight or flight ..... well he can't go anywhere .... and I bet there has been many twisted tales and lies in the past to either get out of trouble or to gain something.

If we are talking about a Narrcastic personalty who has managed to play people around him for years on end, a tendency to grandoise ideation may be well ingrained.

Not an exact example but along a similar vein of someone with this trait: Belle G.

She lied and fooled thousands with her claims of having cancer, even when confronted with the cold hard evidence that she was a .fraud she still denied denied denied....
Then she shifted guilt Back to her victims for making life difficult for her and her child by all the social media things being said about her - never mind any mums that may have left children motherless because they believed in her "cure" diet. Then she shifted blame to her mother and her abusive upbringing, again all lies..

anyway just some ideas ....

and for me its really only the geography of the police search .... that even has me trying to understand if his involvement is possible and then the why?

Yeah sorry was late 2015 he was released from prison ....

For various things including pulling a weapon on someone ..... your harmless garden variety Ice addict.....with a weapon?

I've been trying to find Charlie Bezzinas comment regarding ARs behaviour, can't seem to find it in print media .... say may have been a video.

But it was said it was strange ... but Charlie also said something about people doing this as "going on the defence" as they will know that they are being looked at...he said it was similar with people who injected themselves into investigations..

Im almost thinking fight or flight ..... well he can't go anywhere .... and I bet there has been many twisted tales and lies in the past to either get out of trouble or to gain something.

If we are talking about a Narrcastic personalty who has managed to play people around him for years on end, a tendency to grandoise ideation may be well ingrained.

Not an exact example but along a similar vein of someone with this trait: Belle G.

She lied and fooled thousands with her claims of having cancer, even when contronted with evidence that she was a .fraud she still denied denied denied
Then she shifted guilt Back to her victims for making life difficult for her and her child by all the social media things being said about her - never mind any mums that may have left children motherless because they believed in her "cure" diet. Then she shifted blame to her mother and her abusive upbringing, again all lies..

anyway just some ideas ....

and for me its really only the geography of the police search .... that even has me trying to understand if his involvement is possible and then the why?

Great thoughts. And I appreciate your short paragraphs. It really makes it easy to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last week (around 24 Aug) we were told SR was seeking support/working with the Missing Persons Advocacy Network". I wonder what has come about with that.
Taken from their facebook page: MPAN’s objective is to give hope to those directly affected by the disappearance of a loved one by creating awareness for missing Australians and providing practical support to those left behind.
Did SR approach MPAN for moral support during this stressful time, or help, to create an awareness for Karen.
So far I haven't seen any awareness campaign directed by them that I know of.
So that's almost two months after her mother has gone missing, so Im assuming she needs the moral support b/c her speculations as to what happened and who did it may have become clearer at this time?
I personally don't think she is using this service as a way of increasing awareness for her missing mother.

People with NPD:

Lie and believe everyone believes their lies.
They never admit any wrondoing ...
They commonly shift blame onto others when things don't go well, or go wrong.
They take us all fools and have a grandiose beliefs
They will make outlandish claims

Ohhh the list goes on...

They live in their own delusional world where they are really are not aware of how ridiculious and outlandish their behaviour can be at times .... they don't actually realise that others see straight through their behaviour..

ETA: And they are known for their attention seeking.....

Agreed. SR could walk out her front door and give a press conference and that'd generate a flurry of media activity to raise the case's profile. It doesn't need any more awareness.

Police may have asked them to get in touch with her/support her to help give her the courage to come forward.

Last week (around 24 Aug) we were told SR was seeking support/working with the Missing Persons Advocacy Network". I wonder what has come about with that.
Taken from their facebook page: MPAN’s objective is to give hope to those directly affected by the disappearance of a loved one by creating awareness for missing Australians and providing practical support to those left behind.
Did SR approach MPAN for moral support during this stressful time, or help, to create an awareness for Karen.
So that's almost two months after her mother has gone missing, so Im assuming she needs the moral support b/c her speculations as to what happened and who did it may have become clearer at this time?
I personally don't think she is using this service as a way of increasing awareness for her missing mother.

I think we saw what the intention was, to get them to request people not to speculate.

The people around this case act so strangely. I mean even watching the ACA with Chris Ristevski, he comes off poorly IMO, for whatever reason AR felt sending him a request for a gun was a reasonable thing to do and CR thought that was a reasonable thing to show ACA and implicate himself as someone with connections to weapons to arm a convicted criminal. AR does a better job of discrediting himself than this swallowing stilted speaking former friendly cousin who associated with him during high ice usage does.

The Phone pings on the calder.

The bridge search at the Maribynong, what was that date?

Hes kept his phone and got rid of karens? When?

Yes possibly she has just been in contact with Loren for emotional support .... understandibly all this speculation by people, just like us and others on social media would be extremely difficult to deal with.

Although there was some speculation and people offering opinions of misadventure in her brothers missing persons case.... SR mothers case has that x 1000% More speculation.

I think it was the 28th and 29th July .....

Karen's pinged in Gisborne though. You mean disposal after the event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're serious about attention-seeking, doing a murder's likely to be very successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr