Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean no disrespect to any other posters.... I have jumped ahead as there are so many posts to catch up on...promise to backread.

Please don't forget AR did 15 months for assault, I believe a weapon was involved, so he has a history of violence.

From what Chris Restevski has said there is a history of Borce and Karen being played (puppetry) by AR, money, accomadation, cars....opportunity after opportunity. He was in the care and lived in there home on and off from the age of 15 till the age of 27.

Sarahs..... Im an only child comment always bugged me......think about it.... Anthony was there for all her formative years, growing up from toddler through to being a teenager......this is not to be overlooked....they would have had a relationship.....they were for all intense purposes siblings, growing up in the same house.

No response from Borce to AR wild accusations. ..

Has anyone considered that this is all a cover up for AR .....

His ramblings, his out there media exposure. .....screams of an unstable individual...

Does anyone really believe a parent who has put up with over a decade of drama of someone they obviously love (chance after chance, money, gifts, support) would turn their back on them.....

I love my husband with all my being..... if my son murdered my husband....whoaaa...what a burden....I love my son too.

This case may be solved by technology.... but its the psychology of human relationships atm that may be hindering.... or slowing a resolution.....

A resolution will come no doubt though........very sad.

Thanks Puggle and with all due respect I don't believe that BR would cover for AR if he has murdered Karen. IMO AR didn't have anything to do with Karen's disappearance or murder. He is an attention seeking sad excuse for a human being and needs to stop with the crap that comes out of his mouth. Since AR has come of the woodwork, the talk has shifted from Karen to AR. Just as he likes it. I posted my thoughts about AR earlier today but just to reiterate, IMO he is full of hurt and anger and does need help. His drug use is not doing him any favours and is basically putting a bandaid on the emotional wounds he's carrying. Yes, the guy needs help but I don't think even his own father would help him in covering up a murder, especially the murder of his own wife.

I think if it was AR, same thing would apply from any sensible, loving parent. If he is unbalanced enough to kill his stepmother, then wouldn't a parent report the death, get him some help? Why cover it up?

I mean no disrespect to any other posters.... I have jumped ahead as there are so many posts to catch up on...promise to backread.

Please don't forget AR did 15 months for assault, I believe a weapon was involved, so he has a history of violence.

From what Chris Restevski has said there is a history of Borce and Karen being played (puppetry) by AR, money, accomadation, cars....opportunity after opportunity. He was in the care and lived in there home on and off from the age of 15 till the age of 27.

Sarahs..... Im an only child comment always bugged me......think about it.... Anthony was there for all her formative years, growing up from toddler through to being a teenager......this is not to be overlooked....they would have had a relationship.....they were for all intense purposes siblings, growing up in the same house.

His ramblings, his out there media exposure. .....screams of an unstable individual...

Does anyone really believe a parent who has put up with over a decade of drama of someone they obviously love (chance after chance, money, gifts, support) would turn their back on them.....

I love my husband with all my being..... if my son murdered my husband....whoaaa...what a burden....I love my son too.

This case may be solved by technology.... but its the psychology of human relationships atm that may be hindering.... or slowing a resolution.....

Thanks, Puggs. I hear what you're saying. I have considered AR very seriously, especially in light of the uncontrolled violence a hard core addiction can elicit in a person. I have done the same in relation to BR (and others). All I know, is that something's not sitting right with me. Maybe I just need some thinking time.

Why would SR kill her mother? In fact, it has been reported that Sarah and her mother were close and spoke regularly on the phone. To me, this doesn't make sense.

I have a friend who is soo close to her daughter, they speak several times a day, shop together...an enviable friendship like two peas in a pod.
She commented to me that she wishes her daughter wasn't so needy of her. I was surprised. She went on to say her daughter is extremely demanding at times and she feels overwhelmed and would love just a few days quiet, alone.

What I'm saying is sometimes things aren't what they appear from the outside.

I'm wondering if the mannequin wasn't wearing shoes because BR, in his haste to get rid of Karen's body, forgot them. Or they may have fallen off her feet. A dead person doesn't need shoes. Another oversight on BR's behalf?

If she was in the house she might not have had shoes on.

Thanks Puggle and with all due respect I don't believe that BR would cover for AR if he has murdered Karen. IMO AR didn't have anything to do with Karen's disappearance or murder. He is an attention seeking sad excuse for a human being and needs to stop with the crap that comes out of his mouth. Since AR has come of the woodwork, the talk has shifted from Karen to AR. Just as he likes it. I posted my thoughts about AR earlier today but just to reiterate, IMO he is full of hurt and anger and does need help. His drug use is not doing him any favours and is basically putting a bandaid on the emotional wounds he's carrying. Yes, the guy needs help but I don't think even his own father would help him in covering up a murder, especially the murder of his own wife.

This is a serious question to consider.....

Over a decade of helping your son, taking him in, arguing, possibly throwing him out or him running away, coming back...15 years old to the adult age of 27 years of age.... that's alot of putting up with drama...yes?

This may be a question to put to the greater community of members....a real doozie.... Would you lie to cover for one of your children, if they murdered your Partner??? .....a real hard one.

Yes the "shifting"....your words......think about that. ....think of what we have observed.....outrageous posts.
then ask why?

What is the purpose,
why, ...why the attention seeking......think back to what Bezzina said when he was interviewed.

There is an environment, where what we observe and are seeing is through a drug hazed thought process or....... a manipulating persons perception of a reality they are attempting to create.

A victim..... him... = excuse.

A point of blame = Borce

What do both equal in the scheme of things.....possible manipulation and the pulling of heart strings...

If my son murdered my husband..... I think I would be torn

Thats just me.... maybe its more black n white for others. ...

I think if it was AR, same thing would apply from any sensible, loving parent. If he is unbalanced enough to kill his stepmother, then wouldn't a parent report the death, get him some help? Why cover it up?

No not always, especially European families. Not wanting to stereotype but Europeans would do anything to protect thier children. Not saying other cultures don't but European families are very loyal & I can see BR covering up for AR or SR.

Please don't attack me, I've been scared to post lately.. Just my opinion

Good post puggle.

IF there was an accident in the home, say, someone pushed Karen and she fell over the stair landing. That's an accident and most normal people call 000
But say if Karen had handprints around her neck and stopped breathing and couldn't be revived then I'd image some would consider covering it up.

Just looking at all angles.

Thanks, Puggs. I hear what you're saying. I have considered AR very seriously, especially in light of the uncontrolled violence a hard core addiction can elicit in a person. I have done the same in relation to BR (and others). All I know, is that something's not sitting right with me. Maybe I just need some thinking time.

Have edited my original post Bo..... so much more emotional human things to consider.... please see my updated/edited post.

Thanks ladies, you both make very good points. Yes, it would be a horrible position to be in if your child murdered your partner. I really can't answer what I would do knowing my family as I do. They are not druggies, abusive, manipulative or have any of the traits that AR has. If I was dealing with a drug addicted adult child who murdered my partner, I couldn't cover up for them. It would be a case of seeking the best legal and medical help possible.

Hey Gigi, don't be scared to post. No one is going to attack you. We get a bit wild sometimes but we all really do care about each other. :hug:

This is a serious question to consider.....

Over a decade of helping your son, taking him in, arguing, possibly throwing him out or him running away, coming back...15 years old to the adult age of 27 years of age.... that's alot of putting up with drama...yes?

This may be a question to put to the greater community of members....a real doozie.... Would you lie to cover for one of your children, if the murdered your Partner??? .....a real hard one.

Yes the shifting..your words......think about that. ....think of we what you have observed.. ....then ask why?

What purpose, why, why the attention seeking......think back to what Bezzina said when interviewed.

There is environment even through a drug hazed thought that is being attempted to create.

A victim..... him... = excuse.

A point of blame = Borce

What do both equal in the scheme of things.....possible manipulation and the pulling of heart strings...

If my son murdered my husband..... I think I would be torn

Thats just me.... maybe its more black n white for others. ...

No not always, especially European families. Not wanting to stereotype but Europeans would do anything to protect thier children. Not saying other cultures don't but European families are very loyal & I can see BR covering up for AR or SR.

AND most decent parents would realise he would be better off in gaol getting off the ***** with some rehab.
The courts would be lenient on him because of his addiction.
Yes, under these circumstances I would be the first to call the cops because he's also a danger to himself.
I've never been in that predicament so I'm just assuming.

Just posted nearly the same SouthAus.

I'm two pages behind. Everyone is on steroids tonight.

Hey Gigi, don't be scared to post. No one is going to attack you. We get a bit wild sometimes but we all really do care about each other. :hug:

Ditto. I like hearing everyone's opinion. We'd have nothing to talk about otherwise. :)

I have missed alot posts..... and I like to read everyones posts...

But just trying to jump on board where I think things stand,...

There is no way a parent who has put up with as much as Borce has would knowingly set up his son or place his murderd wifes body in the vicinity of his sons neighbourhood on purpose.

The phone pings place Karens phone in the more immediate area of her stepson.

Make of that what you will...... but IMO Borce has not set up his son......it is what it is....her phone pinged in the stepsons area..

Borce phone pinged at Diggers Rest...when?....how long after Karens...those are the questions we need answes too.

Lol....Ive got al9tbof back reading to do it would seem..

Peace out everyone..

Puggle xx

Don't ever be scared to post here Gigi.
Nobody will attack you, not on my watch.

It's true what you say about Europeans, family is their everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member