Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it wouldn't be familiar in his day to day life. If he used a place like that, it would put the suspicion on him.
I'm thinking more of using a place further away that he had simple familiarity with (visited AR? had other reasons to be in that area?).
If he was setting up his son, that would be a horrible thing for a parent to do. Even if it would relieve him of possibly two issues in his life.

I guess things could swing one way, if there was a plan to be rid of Karen. Another way if this was a spontaneous event where he had to act quickly and was under great mental stress.

A parent that has spent well more than the past decade helping......and thats the way I see it from what has been presented in msm....helping a son, gifting him cars, money, taking him in, fighting, taking him back in.........

He was 27 years old when he finally moved out.....really. ...27 YEARS OLD....seriously.... thats dedication.

Apparently BR visited his son in prison.....that was recently....he only got out earlier this year....

This is not for you to consider alone SouthAussie. ... but for others....lol...when they wake up (literally)...way passed my bed time...

Theres no immediate finacial motive.... no immediate payout on the horizon. ..

They possibly had monies ....well seems they did...by means of inheritence ...both KR a nd BR.

Why..... is everyone is so eager to overlook ARs ramblings

Just because he admits to being an addict...

Man...this guy has handed us more than enough things that we should be shouting out...theres your guy...but people aren't. ...Im curious to know why. ...??

Night SouthAussie

Puggle *advertiser censored*

Other green areas such as brimbank park, organ pipes etc would be populated lightly even on a wed morning. Also if you're going to hide someone then youd want to be away from popular dog walking areas. Adrian bailey also headed out this way and he was concealing middle of night without a son living nearby. If i hhad someone to hide in 2hrs its exactly where id go not to be seen.

I have been looking at what happens to their company now, Warrant Brands.

Karen is listed as sole shareholder, since Borce took over as Director. If Karen is deceased, Borce has total control. If she is missing, I believe he has total control until someone petitions for control of her shares - and who is going to petition for that?

Equally, if the sole shareholder of a company dies, the directors can continue to manage it until the beneficiaries under the will have the shares transferred to them.
http://asic.gov.au/for-business/run...pany-directors-or-shareholders-having-a-will/

Ms Ristevski set up the new company, Warrant Brands. She was the sole director and shareholder.
On March 21 this year, the company’s accountant filed paperwork recording Mr Ristevski had replaced his wife as director on February 23. Ms Ristevski remains the shareholder.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/b1b9688adeee6dbd340e17d35eec2de6

Is it possible that Borce forged Karen's signatures to transfer the company into his name? Could he do that without the lawyers/accountants knowing? Maybe he transferred the business and Karen didn't even know. Then, conveniently, Karen goes missing and Borce ends up with the loot.

If Karen was irrationally committed to her slow or failing business, then she would have dragged-out the failing business for years while whittling down her inheritance. Borce might have told her to shut the shop and keep her inheritance to make it last longer, while she was possessed with propping up the shop. Seeing that he was making no headway in convincing Karen, Borce forges the transfer of company documents, lodges them with the appropriate authorities, collects the mail each day to make sure Karen doesn't see the newly arrived papers confirming the transfers; and then Karen mysteriously goes missing.....

Does someone need to witness the company transfer signings? Could Borce have just forged the documents without Karen knowing?

Talking about money, is AR at the pokies tonight?
I'm willing to bet AR is a compulsive gambler. BR and KR more than likely knew he was addicted to the pokies and refused to give him money or help him out in anyway. Can't say I blame them either. This would, in my opinion, play a big part in the allegations/accusations.

There is no finacial benefit for BR to murder his wife.

The Australian Newspaper had a sapy reporter who got his nose out of joint when BR challenged him.

Now we learn KR had an inheritance. .....

CR let us know that he recieved an inheritence from his Grandmother. ....That means BR had recently had an inheritence......

so maybe ...just maybe...whilst the Australian was focusing on 16 year old finacial problems...that were probably resolved many years ago.......they neglected to investigate what incoming monies both KR and BR had.....

I think the whole money issue...was a non issue. ..and simply media hype.... sounds good to sell news though...

BBM: It doesn't mean that BR received an inheritance, it could have been CR's maternal grandmother.

Is it possible that Borce forged Karen's signatures to transfer the company into his name? Could he do that without the lawyers/accountants knowing? Maybe he transferred the business and Karen didn't even know. Then, conveniently, Karen goes missing and Borce ends up with the loot.

If Karen was irrationally committed to her slow or failing business, then she would have dragged-out the failing business for years while whittling down her inheritance. Borce might have told her to shut the shop and keep her inheritance to make it last longer, while she was possessed with propping up the shop. Seeing that he was making no headway in convincing Karen, Borce forges the transfer of company documents, lodges them with the appropriate authorities, collects the mail each day to make sure Karen doesn't see the newly arrived papers confirming the transfers; and then Karen mysteriously goes missing.....

Does someone need to witness the company transfer signings? Could Borce have just forged the documents without Karen knowing?

No real signatures are required. According to the ASIC website, as of Nov 2015 all changes to company details must be made online. This includes changes of officeholders.
Perhaps that is why The Australian ensured that this clause was mentioned in their article about the Directorship changing hands. It was apparently Borce that made the change, not Karen.

Mr Ristevski certified the information in the form was “true and complete”.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/b1b9688adeee6dbd340e17d35eec2de6

From November 2015, changes to company details must be made online. The paper form 484 is no longer available.
Common changes to company details ..... Appoint and cease company officeholders.

http://asic.gov.au/for-business/changes-to-your-company/

No real signatures are required. According to the ASIC website, as of Nov 2015 all changes to company details must be made online. This includes changes of officeholders.
Perhaps that is why The Australian ensured that this clause was mentioned in their article about the Directorship changing hands. It was apparently Borce that made the change, not Karen.

From November 2015, changes to company details must be made online. The paper form 484 is no longer available.
Common changes to company details ..... Appoint and cease company officeholders.

EXCELLENT work, SouthAussie. This point looks to be critical, and thanks for pointing out the Australian's quite particular reference to Borce's certification. This begins to smell a bit like motive.

I am very interested in the chain of events. Receipt of inheritance ... change of company Director ... Karen goes missing ...

Great sleuthing!!! #motive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The inheritance is small though, only hundreds of thousands - not enough to risk personal freedom over, surely?

The inheritance is small though, only hundreds of thousands - not enough to risk personal freedom over, surely?

Agreed. And we are only seeing a small snippet of the picture probably. It just seems as though there may be a connection somehow, due to timing.

Sources close to the family reportedly believe Ms Ristevski received the money this year, but their family lawyer told the newspaper the money was paid prior to 2015.

Ms Ristevski’s father, Joseph Williams, reportedly died aged 78 with an estate of $368,492.

Williams will, written in 1993, reportedly left his estate to his wife but after she died, his assets were to be converted to cash and split between Ms Ristevski and her brother

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...itance-from-fatherarticle#cUcdSCxwE43EDRzc.99

So if money received in 2015 and broadmeadows shopping centre places caveat on avondale house early 2016 (was it jan or feb) then
quick transfer of failing business to BR on 23rd of feb to protect KRs new money. Your research is awsome by the way!

How familiar in BR's day to day life of his comings and goings??..... it doesn't fit with anything we have been told. It doesnt gel with his previous factory off Keilor Park Drive....

In between Water Gardens (shop) and their home there are are other secluded green wedges with local knowledge to go to avoid cameras, service stations, traffic, opportunity to be seen...more immediate areas to conceal....

travelling to Diggers Rest..Gisbourne..seems bizarre and doesn't fit with any of the geographical forensic profilling I have read about before..... everything I have read makes me believe the murder (if thats what we are looking at) has taken place close to where police are searching...

Puggle, the thing is that we don't know if BR knows anyone else in the areas the police are currently focusing on (parents, extended family, friends, Uber customers). So he may very well be familiar with the areas.

Keep waiting for breaking news banner to appear on tv - surely it's close

Sources close to the family reportedly believe Ms Ristevski received the money this year, but their family lawyer told the newspaper the money was paid prior to 2015.

Ms Ristevski’s father, Joseph Williams, reportedly died aged 78 with an estate of $368,492.

Williams will, written in 1993, reportedly left his estate to his wife but after she died, his assets were to be converted to cash and split between Ms Ristevski and her brother

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...itance-from-fatherarticle#cUcdSCxwE43EDRzc.99

BBM: Must be some kind of typo in that article. Maybe the lawyer said they received the money prior to 2016?
It seems that they must have received the money some time in 2015/2016 as her father reportedly died in December 2014 (same article). And wills take a little time to execute.

"The Australian reports Ms Ristevski and her brother, who has requested he not be identified, were named in her father’s will, after he died in December 2014."
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...itance-from-fatherarticle#JEmpUOq2fXCykde6.99

Great sleuthing!!! #motive

"If the company has a sole officeholder, a change to the officeholder name cannot be lodged electronically. You must notify this change via the paper form.

Note that once an officeholder’s name has been changed, the officeholder will need to re-register for online access.

You will need to sign in to your online account before you begin."

http://asic.gov.au/online-services/...ails-change-of-name-officeholders-or-members/

Spontaneous thought. It is starting to really bug me as to why BR was in KR's car .... thinking she was initially driving and he brought it back, h'mm, something about it, oh boy, and that would explain her bag and purse being in car - it is indeed puzzling! Now I must catch up on all these great sleuthing posts[emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members